Moderator sign up!
Posted 5/16/10
Ok here's the form:



Username:
The reason u wanna be the Mod:
Are u active:
GFX Shop:
Samples:
Posted 5/16/10
Username: XnagiiX
The reason u wanna be the Mod: Wanna Help Chu Mika-chan ^^
Are u active: Yea Everyday
GFX Shop: XnagiiX's Shoppe
Samples:

Aviis: [2]


Icons [1]:


Banners [1]


Im sorry if some are old
Posted 5/16/10

XnagiiX wrote:

Username: XnagiiX
The reason u wanna be the Mod: Wanna Help Chu Mika-chan ^^
Are u active: Yea Everyday
GFX Shop: XnagiiX's Shoppe
Samples:

Aviis: [2]


Icons [1]:


Banners [1]


Im sorry if some are old



APPROVED! YOU CAN START MAKING UR SHOP!!

Posted 5/16/10

Kasumi_Devil wrote:


XnagiiX wrote:

Username: XnagiiX
The reason u wanna be the Mod: Wanna Help Chu Mika-chan ^^
Are u active: Yea Everyday
GFX Shop: XnagiiX's Shoppe
Samples:

Aviis: [2]


Icons [1]:


Banners [1]


Im sorry if some are old



APPROVED! YOU CAN START MAKING UR SHOP!!



Thnx ^__^

Posted 5/16/10
Username: AngelKitty365
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna help out with anything possible! also do graphics~
Are u active: yes~ very very active~^^
GFX Shop: ✖Angelic StyleDemonic Style✖WoRkShOp✖
Samples:
Avii


Icon


Banner



P.S. For the Shop Name, heres the code...

✖[*style color="#6698FF"]Angelic[*/style] [*style color="#157DEC"]Style[*/style]✖[*style color="#800517"]Demonic[*/style] [*style color="#FF0000"]Style[*/style]✖WoRkShOp✖
[-remove * , before use-]
Posted 5/16/10

AngelKitty365 wrote:

Username: AngelKitty365
The reason u wanna be the Mod: I wanna help out with anything possible! also do graphics~
Are u active: yes~ very very active~^^
GFX Shop: ✖Angelic StyleDemonic Style✖WoRkShOp✖
Samples:
Avii


Icon


Banner



P.S. For the Shop Name, heres the code...

✖[*style color="#6698FF"]Angelic[*/style] [*style color="#157DEC"]Style[*/style]✖[*style color="#800517"]Demonic[*/style] [*style color="#FF0000"]Style[*/style]✖WoRkShOp✖
[-remove * , before use-]


APPROVED!! YOU CAN START MAKING YOUR SHOP

You must be logged in to post.