First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ஐA Mod ஐ
Member
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
Do you want to be a MOD???
Fill here...

Name:
Username:
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) :
A avii made by you (spoiler):
Member
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
i am alredy a mod!! wish u can fill here!! hehe
Member
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
PEOPLE DO REGUEST PLEASE!!
Posted 5/21/10
Name: Aya
Username: Sexy_Ninja
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : just becuz im bored and luv making aviis
A avii made by you (spoiler):
If you want so see more examples of aviis that i have CLICK Here
Member
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:

Name: Aya
Username: Sexy_Ninja
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : just becuz im bored and luv making aviis
A avii made by you (spoiler):
If you want so see more examples of aviis that i have CLICK Here


you are a mod now!! be active!!
Posted 5/21/10

Missanimee wrote:


Sexy_Ninja wrote:

Name: Aya
Username: Sexy_Ninja
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : just becuz im bored and luv making aviis
A avii made by you (spoiler):
If you want so see more examples of aviis that i have CLICK Here


you are a mod now!! be active!!


im still a member.
Member
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:


Missanimee wrote:


Sexy_Ninja wrote:

Name: Aya
Username: Sexy_Ninja
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : just becuz im bored and luv making aviis
A avii made by you (spoiler):
If you want so see more examples of aviis that i have CLICK Here


you are a mod now!! be active!!


im still a member.


now you are a mod!!
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
Name: Syuu
Username: syusuketaiga
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : I want to help
A avii made by you (spoiler): sorry if they're not good...
Member
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

Name: Syuu
Username: syusuketaiga
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : I want to help
A avii made by you (spoiler): sorry if they're not good...


You are a mod now!! Be active please!!
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10
Name: Haru
Username: friendlysteph
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : i wanna with this group .. and i love making gfx, so i wanna be a mod .. ^.^
A avii made by you (spoiler):
Member
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

friendlysteph wrote:

Name: Haru
Username: friendlysteph
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : i wanna with this group .. and i love making gfx, so i wanna be a mod .. ^.^
A avii made by you (spoiler):


Nice avii!! XD You are a MOD!! but please be active!!
12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

dooOlche wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:

Name: Haru
Username: friendlysteph
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : i wanna with this group .. and i love making gfx, so i wanna be a mod .. ^.^
A avii made by you (spoiler):


Nice avii!! XD You are a MOD!! but please be active!!



tnx a lot ~ !! i'll do my best here ..
and i'll be active as soon as im not busy, kays !? ^.^

4407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Name: Zati-Chan
Username: Little-Hime
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : Cos i love editing..especially making aviie
A avii made by you (spoiler):
Member
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Little-Hime wrote:


Name: Zati-Chan
Username: Little-Hime
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : Cos i love editing..especially making aviie
A avii made by you (spoiler):


tnxs !! YOU ARE A MOD!!
please be active
1888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10
Name: kelly
Username: gumi-chan
Why to do want to be a mod ( not necessary ) : i want to improve my skills and know lots of people >w<
A avii made by you (spoiler):

they're kinda simple though :D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.