First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply NEW RP
Posted 5/17/10
hehehe, ara ara *sits down and eats pasta*
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



*scoots closer*

Oh, don't be like that! *pouts*

((.... The more you don't like Poland, the more he's going to.. Oh wait. I have to remember that he's not exactly France. 8D))


-gives up-
Fine, you're a friend, happy now?
-glares-

((lol XD aww, poor poland, he ain't france~ ...lolwhut. orz XD -doesn't understand self right now-))


Poland looked at him and gave him a big smile. "Like, totally!" He said and looked at Vash, not minding the glare, he looked bored. That probably wasn't a good sign. Probably. "So, like, everybody is late again." he said and nodded, stating that and not askin' it. "Augh, like seriously! And we're the only ones early." he said. He got a idea. "Why don't you like, amuse me or something?" he asked.

(lolwut. I keep on changing my rp style 8D *will confuse you* otl CB yeah.. ; v ; ))
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

SAiK0U wrote:



Poland looked at him and gave him a big smile. "Like, totally!" He said and looked at Vash, not minding the glare, he looked bored. That probably wasn't a good sign. Probably. "So, like, everybody is late again." he said and nodded, stating that and not askin' it. "Augh, like seriously! And we're the only ones early." he said. He got a idea. "Why don't you like, amuse me or something?" he asked.

(lolwut. I keep on changing my rp style 8D *will confuse you* otl CB yeah.. ; v ; ))


(too lazy to use that style now. I'll use it later. XD)
Everybody's always late....
-sighs-
And...huh? Amuse you...?
-just...stares-
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



Poland looked at him and gave him a big smile. "Like, totally!" He said and looked at Vash, not minding the glare, he looked bored. That probably wasn't a good sign. Probably. "So, like, everybody is late again." he said and nodded, stating that and not askin' it. "Augh, like seriously! And we're the only ones early." he said. He got a idea. "Why don't you like, amuse me or something?" he asked.

(lolwut. I keep on changing my rp style 8D *will confuse you* otl CB yeah.. ; v ; ))


(too lazy to use that style now. I'll use it later. XD)
Everybody's always late....
-sighs-
And...huh? Amuse you...?
-just...stares-


"Like, duh, find a way to amuse me!" He said childishly. Usually it was Liet who should amuse him. But he wasn't around. Oh well, Swiss will do. "I don't care, like I hate waiting." he said and nodded.

((lol s'alright))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

deathaxleB wrote:

hehehe, ara ara *sits down and eats pasta*


*looks at him and blinks* Do you like, bring pasta in every meeting?
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

SAiK0U wrote:



"Like, duh, find a way to amuse me!" He said childishly. Usually it was Liet who should amuse him. But he wasn't around. Oh well, Swiss will do. "I don't care, like I hate waiting." he said and nodded.

((lol s'alright))


"I don't want to...," he said nonchalantly. Really now, Poland was starting to annoy him. Though he kept himself calm and collected, as always. Somehow.

((lol XD ....meh, ended up...yeah, though. orz))
Posted 5/17/10
nah, too troublesome, hehehe *eating pasta*
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



"Like, duh, find a way to amuse me!" He said childishly. Usually it was Liet who should amuse him. But he wasn't around. Oh well, Swiss will do. "I don't care, like I hate waiting." he said and nodded.

((lol s'alright))


"I don't want to...," he said nonchalantly. Really now, Poland was starting to annoy him. Though he kept himself calm and collected, as always. Somehow.

((lol XD ....meh, ended up...yeah, though. orz))


"But I insist," he said and continued on to whine. "How about dress up as a yodel girl thingie?" he asked. Well, Swiss should know what he meant. He was after all Switzerland. "And ya know, like, shout yo-de-le-hi-ho, or something like that!" he said, he could almost picture the other dressing up in a yodel costume thingie.

((lol that's alright!! 8DD))
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

SAiK0U wrote:



"But I insist," he said and continued on to whine. "How about dress up as a yodel girl thingie?" he asked. Well, Swiss should know what he meant. He was after all Switzerland. "And ya know, like, shout yo-de-le-hi-ho, or something like that!" he said, he could almost picture the other dressing up in a yodel costume thingie.

((lol that's alright!! 8DD))


"...In case you have not yet noticed, I am male. Not female. I would not wear a dress, even if threatened by gunpoint," he stated, his voice loud and clear, annoyance beginning to show in his face. Really now, to think that Poland would think that he, of all people, would crossdress to amuse him. What nerve, now.

((yay, swiss is annoyed~ 8D -shot-))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



"But I insist," he said and continued on to whine. "How about dress up as a yodel girl thingie?" he asked. Well, Swiss should know what he meant. He was after all Switzerland. "And ya know, like, shout yo-de-le-hi-ho, or something like that!" he said, he could almost picture the other dressing up in a yodel costume thingie.

((lol that's alright!! 8DD))


"...In case you have not yet noticed, I am male. Not female. I would not wear a dress, even if threatened by gunpoint," he stated, his voice loud and clear, annoyance beginning to show in his face. Really now, to think that Poland would think that he, of all people, would crossdress to amuse him. What nerve, now.

((yay, swiss is annoyed~ 8D -shot-))


"B-but.." Poland said, he crossed his arms. He didn't really noticed that Vash was getting annoyed. Well, if he did, he wouldn't really care anyway. "Gah, your too serious, Vash-y, just.. calm down, yeah?" he said and nodded. What is it with the others these days? It's like the don't know how to have fun!

((I will annoy him some more 8DD)
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

SAiK0U wrote:



"B-but.." Poland said, he crossed his arms. He didn't really noticed that Vash was getting annoyed. Well, if he did, he wouldn't really care anyway. "Gah, your too serious, Vash-y, just.. calm down, yeah?" he said and nodded. What is it with the others these days? It's like the don't know how to have fun!

((I will annoy him some more 8DD)


"I would if you'd stop bothering me...," he muttered darkly, a scowl now on his face. Really now, didn't the Polish man know when to stop? He turned around so that he'd face the other way.

((go ahead~ 8D))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



"B-but.." Poland said, he crossed his arms. He didn't really noticed that Vash was getting annoyed. Well, if he did, he wouldn't really care anyway. "Gah, your too serious, Vash-y, just.. calm down, yeah?" he said and nodded. What is it with the others these days? It's like the don't know how to have fun!

((I will annoy him some more 8DD)


"I would if you'd stop bothering me...," he muttered darkly, a scowl now on his face. Really now, didn't the Polish man know when to stop? He turned around so that he'd face the other way.

((go ahead~ 8D))


"But, I can't do that!" He said and continued to whine. "I'll stop bothering you if you'd sing or like, do something entertaining," he said and he noticed that the other turned around. He stood up and went to like sit on the other chair facing him. He was so not going to be ignored that easily.

((*ANNOY* 8DD))
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

SAiK0U wrote:



"But, I can't do that!" He said and continued to whine. "I'll stop bothering you if you'd sing or like, do something entertaining," he said and he noticed that the other turned around. He stood up and went to like sit on the other chair facing him. He was so not going to be ignored that easily.

((*ANNOY* 8DD))


"I don't wish to do anything as humiliating as that...," he muttered darkly, his scowl now set firmer in its place. Really now, his patience had limits. If the Polish man didn't stop anytime soon, maybe a little threatening would, right? He saw that the other man was now sitting on the chair which was now facing him, and so he promptly stood up, and started heading for the door.

(whee, walkout! 8D nee, ger, when will ye come back? ;;A;; XD I mean, from vacation? XD)
Posted 5/18/10
hey~ hey, Poland-san, Switzerland-san, *pulls u two together* i've got sumting to show u two~
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



"But, I can't do that!" He said and continued to whine. "I'll stop bothering you if you'd sing or like, do something entertaining," he said and he noticed that the other turned around. He stood up and went to like sit on the other chair facing him. He was so not going to be ignored that easily.

((*ANNOY* 8DD))


"I don't wish to do anything as humiliating as that...," he muttered darkly, his scowl now set firmer in its place. Really now, his patience had limits. If the Polish man didn't stop anytime soon, maybe a little threatening would, right? He saw that the other man was now sitting on the chair which was now facing him, and so he promptly stood up, and started heading for the door.

(whee, walkout! 8D nee, ger, when will ye come back? ;;A;; XD I mean, from vacation? XD)


"Doing those stuff is so not humiliating, in fact it would be so rad!" he said and nodded. He was still in a bit of a daze when swiss was about to go out. Everything went slow mo. as he tried to catch the other, and like, put him back in his place. He fell down, because a fork from Italy -probably- was on his way and he stepped on it and stuff, causing for Swiss to fall as well, since he like grabbed his sleeve.

((I'M BACK 8D))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.