First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply NEW RP
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



"Doing those stuff is so not humiliating, in fact it would be so rad!" he said and nodded. He was still in a bit of a daze when swiss was about to go out. Everything went slow mo. as he tried to catch the other, and like, put him back in his place. He fell down, because a fork from Italy -probably- was on his way and he stepped on it and stuff, causing for Swiss to fall as well, since he like grabbed his sleeve.

((I'M BACK 8D))


Switzerland suddenly felt himself falling, as Poland had apparently pulled on his sleeve, and landed on top of him. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks, which he quickly shook away. He used his elbow to heave himself up, and continued on walking out the door, ignoring the Polish man.

(whee, heartless~ 8D And welcome back~ XD)
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



"Doing those stuff is so not humiliating, in fact it would be so rad!" he said and nodded. He was still in a bit of a daze when swiss was about to go out. Everything went slow mo. as he tried to catch the other, and like, put him back in his place. He fell down, because a fork from Italy -probably- was on his way and he stepped on it and stuff, causing for Swiss to fall as well, since he like grabbed his sleeve.

((I'M BACK 8D))


Switzerland suddenly felt himself falling, as Poland had apparently pulled on his sleeve, and landed on top of him. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks, which he quickly shook away. He used his elbow to heave himself up, and continued on walking out the door, ignoring the Polish man.

(whee, heartless~ 8D And welcome back~ XD)


((FFFFF- >D I ENJOY THE CHALLENGE 8D WTH -is using capslock for no reason at all- CB))

Poland looked up at Swiss and laughed. "Vash, your face is seriously sooo funny!" he said, as he saw a blush appeared on the others face. Though, he noticed that he continued on his way. He held on tight on his sleeve and said, "Oh come on, your no fun, stay!"
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



((FFFFF- >D I ENJOY THE CHALLENGE 8D WTH -is using capslock for no reason at all- CB))

Poland looked up at Swiss and laughed. "Vash, your face is seriously sooo funny!" he said, as he saw a blush appeared on the others face. Though, he noticed that he continued on his way. He held on tight on his sleeve and said, "Oh come on, your no fun, stay!"


((Eh, challenge? XD))

He scowled once more, and roughly shoved Poland's hand away. "I do not wish to...," he said between gritted teeth. Really now. It was at times like this that he wished that the ban on guns during world meetings would be removed. He gave a small sigh, then looked back at the other blonde nation. He helped him up, then attempted to leave the room once more.

Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



((FFFFF- >D I ENJOY THE CHALLENGE 8D WTH -is using capslock for no reason at all- CB))

Poland looked up at Swiss and laughed. "Vash, your face is seriously sooo funny!" he said, as he saw a blush appeared on the others face. Though, he noticed that he continued on his way. He held on tight on his sleeve and said, "Oh come on, your no fun, stay!"


((Eh, challenge? XD))

He scowled once more, and roughly shoved Poland's hand away. "I do not wish to...," he said between gritted teeth. Really now. It was at times like this that he wished that the ban on guns during world meetings would be removed. He gave a small sigh, then looked back at the other blonde nation. He helped him up, then attempted to leave the room once more.



((OH, nothin' >8D))

Poland frowned. What the hell was wrong with him, eh? He just wanted some entertainment. This is sooo unfair! Well, at least Vash helped him up. Dammit. What is it that was like Vash's weakness? Cute things or something? He had a idea. Why not act like he was hurt or something? That would make Vash all guilty! He stood up and grabbed Vash's arm. And then he pretended that his leg hurt. "A-ah!" he said loudly, and then looked at his leg helplessly. Augh, if this didn't work he would have to do some serious stuff. Or something.
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



((OH, nothin' >8D))

Poland frowned. What the hell was wrong with him, eh? He just wanted some entertainment. This is sooo unfair! Well, at least Vash helped him up. Dammit. What is it that was like Vash's weakness? Cute things or something? He had a idea. Why not act like he was hurt or something? That would make Vash all guilty! He stood up and grabbed Vash's arm. And then he pretended that his leg hurt. "A-ah!" he said loudly, and then looked at his leg helplessly. Augh, if this didn't work he would have to do some serious stuff. Or something.


He looked over his shoulder, and saw the other man looking at his leg helplessly. Had it been because of the fall? He paused for a while, thinking of what to do. He must accept responsibility for his actions, right?

He walked over to where the other man was. "Are you alright...?" he asked, his face once again a blanket of calm.

((WTFudge is a blanket of calm....orz XD))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



((OH, nothin' >8D))

Poland frowned. What the hell was wrong with him, eh? He just wanted some entertainment. This is sooo unfair! Well, at least Vash helped him up. Dammit. What is it that was like Vash's weakness? Cute things or something? He had a idea. Why not act like he was hurt or something? That would make Vash all guilty! He stood up and grabbed Vash's arm. And then he pretended that his leg hurt. "A-ah!" he said loudly, and then looked at his leg helplessly. Augh, if this didn't work he would have to do some serious stuff. Or something.


He looked over his shoulder, and saw the other man looking at his leg helplessly. Had it been because of the fall? He paused for a while, thinking of what to do. He must accept responsibility for his actions, right?

He walked over to where the other man was. "Are you alright...?" he asked, his face once again a blanket of calm.

((WTFudge is a blanket of calm....orz XD))


He wobbled over a chair. It was hard to wobble when his leg is like, well, not injured. He looked up at the Swiss man and pouted. "You, like.. totally, what the hell is wrong with you? Now Kraków is a bit bruised." he said and pouted some more. He continued on to whine about how it hurts and stuff.

((lolwut. *made the body part city up* 8D otl. IT's a blankeh 8DD))
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



He wobbled over a chair. It was hard to wobble when his leg is like, well, not injured. He looked up at the Swiss man and pouted. "You, like.. totally, what the hell is wrong with you? Now Kraków is a bit bruised." he said and pouted some more. He continued on to whine about how it hurts and stuff.

((lolwut. *made the body part city up* 8D otl. IT's a blankeh 8DD))


He rolled his eyes as far as it would go. "Excuse me, now. If you'd just let me go, this wouldn't have happened," he stated, clear annoyance in his voice. But still, he took out the small first aid-kit that he always brought with him. "Does this hurt?" he asked, slightly poking the supposedly injured leg.

((XD eh, it's made up~? XD and whee, blanket~ 8D))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



He wobbled over a chair. It was hard to wobble when his leg is like, well, not injured. He looked up at the Swiss man and pouted. "You, like.. totally, what the hell is wrong with you? Now Kraków is a bit bruised." he said and pouted some more. He continued on to whine about how it hurts and stuff.

((lolwut. *made the body part city up* 8D otl. IT's a blankeh 8DD))


He rolled his eyes as far as it would go. "Excuse me, now. If you'd just let me go, this wouldn't have happened," he stated, clear annoyance in his voice. But still, he took out the small first aid-kit that he always brought with him. "Does this hurt?" he asked, slightly poking the supposedly injured leg.

((XD eh, it's made up~? XD and whee, blanket~ 8D))


((Yeah, lol, I don't really know where Kraków is located. cB))

"But, like, if you only listened to me, this wouldn't have had happened either!" He said and gave a small huff. He saw that Vash had a first-aid kit with him. Seriously? Who brings such stuff, eh? "Like, ouch. Don't poke me." he said and moved his leg away.
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



((Yeah, lol, I don't really know where Kraków is located. cB))

"But, like, if you only listened to me, this wouldn't have had happened either!" He said and gave a small huff. He saw that Vash had a first-aid kit with him. Seriously? Who brings such stuff, eh? "Like, ouch. Don't poke me." he said and moved his leg away.


"...You shouldn't be able to move your leg if you really were injured, you know...," he muttered, before turning away once again after putting the gauze and disinfectant back in the kit. Really now, what nerve! To actually pretend to have fallen over...

((Ah, I see~ ...I...didn't know it existed. D': XD))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



((Yeah, lol, I don't really know where Kraków is located. cB))

"But, like, if you only listened to me, this wouldn't have had happened either!" He said and gave a small huff. He saw that Vash had a first-aid kit with him. Seriously? Who brings such stuff, eh? "Like, ouch. Don't poke me." he said and moved his leg away.


"...You shouldn't be able to move your leg if you really were injured, you know...," he muttered, before turning away once again after putting the gauze and disinfectant back in the kit. Really now, what nerve! To actually pretend to have fallen over...

((Ah, I see~ ...I...didn't know it existed. D': XD))


Dammit, he shouldn't have had done that. "But, you would have had left if I didn't do it!" he didn't really know what to do now. "And, see, if you do, then I would be lonely! Like, Help your fellow nation here, eh?" he said and looked as if he was about to cry.

((lol, me too but.. yeah 8D))
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



Dammit, he shouldn't have had done that. "But, you would have had left if I didn't do it!" he didn't really know what to do now. "And, see, if you do, then I would be lonely! Like, Help your fellow nation here, eh?" he said and looked as if he was about to cry.

((lol, me too but.. yeah 8D))


He pointed over at Italy. "You'd still have him...," he said calmly. No, the other's pleading did not affect him at all. Not at all. Yes, no effect at all...

Fine, it was affecting him. The urge to leave was decreasing by the second, so he hastened his pace and set on opening the door knob.

((lol XD))
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



Dammit, he shouldn't have had done that. "But, you would have had left if I didn't do it!" he didn't really know what to do now. "And, see, if you do, then I would be lonely! Like, Help your fellow nation here, eh?" he said and looked as if he was about to cry.

((lol, me too but.. yeah 8D))


He pointed over at Italy. "You'd still have him...," he said calmly. No, the other's pleading did not affect him at all. Not at all. Yes, no effect at all...

Fine, it was affecting him. The urge to leave was decreasing by the second, so he hastened his pace and set on opening the door knob.

((lol XD))


He could see that Vash's will to leave was decreasing. He decided to turn the little damsel in distress act a little more.

"B-but, you know like, Italy's only functions well when he's with Germany!" he said. "A-and, besides, I want to like get to know you more and stuff like that." A lone tear escaped his left eye, he looked at it. Like, wow, he didn't know he was such a good actor.

He wiped it away and looked at Vash with a pleading look.
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:



He could see that Vash's will to leave was decreasing. He decided to turn the little damsel in distress act a little more.

"B-but, you know like, Italy's only functions well when he's with Germany!" he said. "A-and, besides, I want to like get to know you more and stuff like that." A lone tear escaped his left eye, he looked at it. Like, wow, he didn't know he was such a good actor.

He wiped it away and looked at Vash with a pleading look.


"Fine...," Vash said through gritted teeth. "But I am in no way going to do anything that involves anything humiliating to amuse you or whatsoever...," he continued, as he walked back and took his place once more. Oh, why were the others all late again? Why did he have to be early? And...why did he have to be stuck with Poland (and Italy) of all people?!

Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

darkdeath07 wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:



He could see that Vash's will to leave was decreasing. He decided to turn the little damsel in distress act a little more.

"B-but, you know like, Italy's only functions well when he's with Germany!" he said. "A-and, besides, I want to like get to know you more and stuff like that." A lone tear escaped his left eye, he looked at it. Like, wow, he didn't know he was such a good actor.

He wiped it away and looked at Vash with a pleading look.


"Fine...," Vash said through gritted teeth. "But I am in no way going to do anything that involves anything humiliating to amuse you or whatsoever...," he continued, as he walked back and took his place once more. Oh, why were the others all late again? Why did he have to be early? And...why did he have to be stuck with Poland (and Italy) of all people?!



Poland gave him a sweet angelic smile, and hugged him before sitting back on his chair. "So, like, how's your little sister?" he asked. He noticed that Swiss was very protective of her, so might as well be a good starter topic, right?
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

SAiK0U wrote:


Poland gave him a sweet angelic smile, and hugged him before sitting back on his chair. "So, like, how's your little sister?" he asked. He noticed that Swiss was very protective of her, so might as well be a good starter topic, right?


A small, fond smile showed up on his face at the mention of his sister. "She's doing fine now...I'm glad...," he murmured. Really, he was happy that she was doing well now. Until now, he could still remember her on the day he'd found her, all starved and faint. It nearly broke his heart.

((.....err....orz))

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.