First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 5/18/10 , edited 5/18/10


RULES


1. Only 1 request every 2 days
2. upload 3 pics at the Payment Album
3. Give us high quality pics or else we'll just skip yours
4. Please don't rush the moderators ^^
5. Don't start a conversation in this forum topic
6 .Change Your Requesting Mods From Time To Time or it will be skipped
7. If the mod you want has over 5+ requests then please choose another one! :)

FORM


Mod Request :
Name :
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :
upload 3 pics (yes or no):
Size (ex.200 x 600):
Quote :
Picture (in spoiler):

MODERATORS


1.) vocaloid_mikuhatsune01
2.) itachi_hinata
3.) Uberchrome
4.) ayagrace

Posted 5/18/10
Mod Request :vocaloid_mikuhatsune01
Name :Silver
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :it's up to you.
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote :SilverMemories (text)
Picture (in spoiler):
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

SilverMemories wrote:

Mod Request :vocaloid_mikuhatsune01
Name :Silver
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :it's up to you.
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote :SilverMemories (text)
Picture (in spoiler):


D.O.N.E


hope you like it
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/26/10
Mod Request :anyone
Name :colleteregal
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :animations
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes after this post
Size (ex.200 x 600):200x620
Quote :colleteregal
Picture (in spoiler):

Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10

colleteregal wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :colleteregal
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :animations
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes after this post
Size (ex.200 x 600):200x620
Quote :colleteregal
Picture (in spoiler):



DONE

I hope you like it! I'm sorry if I didn't animate it. GOMEH! :D

Posted 5/31/10 , edited 5/31/10
Mod Request :vocaloid_mikuhatsune01
Name:Milky
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :whatever u want
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

xXx-Milky-xXx wrote:

Mod Request :vocaloid_mikuhatsune01
Name:Milky
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :whatever u want
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Taken by me!
Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/29/10
Mod Request :anyone
Name :Zoey
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :Anything that is like colleteregal
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote : Most sweetest girl (text jello)
Picture (in spoiler):
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

Lil_Pri wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Zoey
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :Anything that is like colleteregal
upload 3 pics (yes or no):yes
Size (ex.200 x 600):200 x 620
Quote : Most sweetest girl (text jello)
Picture (in spoiler):




Can You Change the photo because its kinsa LQ ><
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10
Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Low Quality . Please Find Another Pic.
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Low Quality . Please Find Another Pic. :D


oh ok here:
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 10/13/10

Bubz01 wrote:


vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Low Quality . Please Find Another Pic. :D


oh ok here:


That's a LQ pic. again ><
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:


vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Low Quality . Please Find Another Pic. :D


oh ok here:


That's a LQ pic. again ><


aghh!! im mad!!! i can't find one!! Can you pick a pic for me?
Creator
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

Bubz01 wrote:


vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:


vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Mod Request :anyone
Name :Bubz
Extra Graphics ( brushes,animations,etc.) :anythin that match the pic
upload 3 pics (yes or no):ys
Size (ex.200 x 600):tall n thin
Quote :Kawaii
Picture (in spoiler):


Low Quality . Please Find Another Pic. :D


oh ok here:


That's a LQ pic. again ><


aghh!! im mad!!! i can't find one!! Can you pick a pic for me?


Yes, I can but what anime do yo like ?? and also what do you want vintage or cute ?? :D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.