First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What are some of your best beauty secrets/tips?
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 5/18/10
O_O
i sadly dont have any tips,people already guess my age as a bit younger than i am then double that when i start to talk T_T
all i know is banana peals and cucumbers shine your shoes >.>
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Maraland, Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

wingz74 wrote:

O_O
i sadly dont have any tips,people already guess my age as a bit younger than i am then double that when i start to talk T_T
all i know is banana peals and cucumbers shine your shoes >.>


I know how that is!

But, with me, people see my pictures online and think I look my age or older, then when they see me in person, they think I look so young. Ugh, my best-friend and I have both been mistaken for like 12 year olds before..until we open our mouths. We're both really petite and I guess our faces don't look too old..but seriously 12?? I think I look older than that!!! O_O

4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

MaraKitty wrote:


wingz74 wrote:

O_O
i sadly dont have any tips,people already guess my age as a bit younger than i am then double that when i start to talk T_T
all i know is banana peals and cucumbers shine your shoes >.>


I know how that is!

But, with me, people see my pictures online and think I look my age or older, then when they see me in person, they think I look so young. Ugh, my best-friend and I have both been mistaken for like 12 year olds before..until we open our mouths. We're both really petite and I guess our faces don't look too old..but seriously 12?? I think I look older than that!!! O_O



lol ive gotten 10 once then a retarted face and a comment that i act 5

1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Maraland, Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

wingz74 wrote:


MaraKitty wrote:


wingz74 wrote:

O_O
i sadly dont have any tips,people already guess my age as a bit younger than i am then double that when i start to talk T_T
all i know is banana peals and cucumbers shine your shoes >.>


I know how that is!

But, with me, people see my pictures online and think I look my age or older, then when they see me in person, they think I look so young. Ugh, my best-friend and I have both been mistaken for like 12 year olds before..until we open our mouths. We're both really petite and I guess our faces don't look too old..but seriously 12?? I think I look older than that!!! O_O



lol ive gotten 10 once then a retarted face and a comment that i act 5



10 really? Whoa, well at least you don't have to buy those "age-defining" products haha. And pfft, sometimes it's fun acting like a 5 year old, especially one that gets his/her way lol
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

MaraKitty wrote:


wingz74 wrote:


MaraKitty wrote:


wingz74 wrote:

O_O
i sadly dont have any tips,people already guess my age as a bit younger than i am then double that when i start to talk T_T
all i know is banana peals and cucumbers shine your shoes >.>


I know how that is!

But, with me, people see my pictures online and think I look my age or older, then when they see me in person, they think I look so young. Ugh, my best-friend and I have both been mistaken for like 12 year olds before..until we open our mouths. We're both really petite and I guess our faces don't look too old..but seriously 12?? I think I look older than that!!! O_O



lol ive gotten 10 once then a retarted face and a comment that i act 5



10 really? Whoa, well at least you don't have to buy those "age-defining" products haha. And pfft, sometimes it's fun acting like a 5 year old, especially one that gets his/her way lol


lol truely useful and...i does work
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
sleep!!!! make sure u sleep b4 12 oclock , every1 needs their beauty sleep ^^. but dont over sleep...becuz that can hav negative effects on ur skin too...
Posted 5/20/10
hehe oh yes! Where do I start?

Perfect skin:

Drink 4 pints of water daily for glowing, soft, gorgeous skin, there is NO way you can cure poor skin from the outside, its the inside you have to work on, with diet and exercise. Sweat cleans out your pores so get moving

Bio-oil is good for scars, will notice scars fade within 6 weeks of applying twice a day.
Spend time outside, natural light will help skin to tan gently and give you a radiant glow
To banish spots, drink the juice of 1 fresh lemon every day
To tone down a spot, put some eye drops on it, redness will vanish in an instant!
Before shaving, exfoliate, shave and after showering apply Johnson's baby oil all over for amazing smoothness!

I have more but I can't be bothered. enjoy!




265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverlannd ♥.,
Offline
Posted 5/20/10


Dark Circles
- Also to get rid of dark circles or bags, put cucumbers on your eyes for 20 minutes everyday!
- Vitamin K & Iron is good to get rid of dark circles, buy lotion that has a lot of Vitaman K in it & eat lots of meat
- If it's impossible for you to get rid of dark circles, it's a good idea to buy concealer that is a shade darker than your skin tone and is a little yellow. Yellow cancels out purple/blue. And: DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAY ORANGE WORKS BETTER, THEY ARE WRONG.
Clear Skin
- Wash and cleanse your face 2x per day. Use toner to minimize pores and moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated so it wouldn't dry
- To get rid of black heads, steam your face (boil water, put it in a bowl, put a towel over your head and let the steam from the hot water open your pores, and squeeze out the black heads) if that doesn't work, your Biore Pore Strips!

Acne Scars and Blemishes
Here's a video on a face mask that gives you amazing results! I use this all the time! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e--d_n073pc
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
im asian, cucumbers not onyl on my eyes but the whole face works!
Posted 5/28/10
Hope these tips will help...

1. Use sunblock. It might be a little sticky but it works wonders. Best moisturizers I know and it prevents the rays of the sun from harming your skin.
2. Never sleep with make-up on. It's gross. All those dirt and germs stuck on your skin for the whole day! Ew. Plus, it can give you pimples.
3. Always clean your face before bedtime. Clears off the pores and dirt.
4. Keep yourself hydrated. Drink water...especially if it's hot.
5. Slow down on oily or greasy food.
6. Exercise. Need I say more?
7. Sleep.
8. Know your skin sensitivity. Don't try products that your other friends say have worked for them. They might not work for you.
9. See a dermatologist.
10. Eat healthy.

79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
Uh...u can ask my mum...she WOULD tell u A LOT OF ADVICE..
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
1. Don't use makeup, it ruins your skin
2. Don't use skin care products too often because your skin will start to depend on them instead of working for itself.
3. Lots of water is good... mostly for the liver... but don't drink too much before you go to sleep, because your face just might get swollen.
4. Cut back on sweets and salty things to prevent break-outs
5. Sleep is the ultimate good!
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
baby cream and powder once a while does your skin good
water water all the way
Posted 5/29/10

Hippiie wrote:


Acne Scars and Blemishes
Here's a video on a face mask that gives you amazing results! I use this all the time! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e--d_n073pc


Oooo I like the video I love the tips & everything and I learned some things I didn't know I could use. Thanks for sharing
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shinagawa
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
if you think your pretty, other ppl will think so
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.