First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Legalisation of Drugs
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

artgeek707 wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


pakolvc wrote:

no !!!!!! no all drugs only the canavis(marihuana) because is the most natural drug


marujuana still affects the nervous system. Another well known fact, it gives guys boobs and causes their testicles to shrink. In girls it lowers there voices and gives them more hair (similar effects to steroids)


gives guys boobs?....thats not a known fact thats known fiction!!!.....and my testicles are huge!!!.....the only side affect weed gives you is a serious case of the munchies and being put on the black list by most of society!!


tell that to my mom, who btw is a doctor


look im not saying pot doesnt have any serious side affects!!!...i mean if you can find an actual normal well balanced human being i mean like chemical and physcologically then everything will be ok...hopefully.....the problem is you have all these peopl with social and chemical disorders and you get the bad rap that pot gets!!...now im not saying your mom is wrong im just saying what i know from experience!....now what about the issue of medicinal marijuana?.....can it be bad for some and good for others?....i dont know!!
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
legalizing drugs will be the death of our civilization...look at how much damage the ones that are out now are causing...
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

jasamaja wrote:


Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

yeah like extasy was givin in the 50s and 60s as like medicine to help couple with bad sex lives....man its not about what kills or what is from the earth or even how people mess up there lives its about the government who cant make any money off it so they spend billions pretending to fight it!!!....call me crazy!


The Government is just too corrupted, this poeple up there don't give a shit about the druggies, all that counts is money, and as this illegal drugs don't bring anything into their banks, they don't like the Idea that someone might earn money in another way. Those politicians earn so much money, and for nothing, they only bring troubles. The only reason why tobacco and alcohol are allowed is because of the money that goes into the pockets of the Government. This tobacco concerns pay the corrupted politicians a lot of money and they go over bodies. Who wouldn't take the money? There is this newer movie about it, I think it is called "Thank You for Smoking", though I never watched.

Flo~


Eh, tobacco tax dose not go directly into politicians pockets. Along with Alcohol. Where did pull the shit out of? All that tax money goes into the federal budget for paying for other things.

The reason they Tax tobacco is so they can discourage people from buying more of it. Especially poor people. They want them to stop using it buy cigarettes and go use it to buy food.


You seem to be a bit naive....

Flo~


As do you....

~Nyoro~n
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
this govt talk is getting kinda gay

the only ones id accept are US soldiers complaining about US govt corruption, or communist countries

and some south american country like brazil or colombia

those 3 okay u have the right to start talking about the govt, otherwise ur prolly just hippie complaining at everything
cocky 
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

DarkLFluffles wrote:

legalizing drugs will be the death of our civilization...look at how much damage the ones that are out now are causing...


Oh don't be so silly.

Humanity has enjoyed various drugs throughout the ages, every culture, every nation has history with a drug of some sort. The idea that they are a modern invention is bullshit.
Centuries of English writers were fucked up to the gills on laudanum, and strangely civilization didnt suddenly come crashing down.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

cocky wrote:


DarkLFluffles wrote:

legalizing drugs will be the death of our civilization...look at how much damage the ones that are out now are causing...


Oh don't be so silly.

Humanity has enjoyed various drugs throughout the ages, every culture, every nation has history with a drug of some sort. The idea that they are a modern invention is bullshit.
Centuries of English writers were fucked up to the gills on laudanum, and strangely civilization didnt suddenly come crashing down.


And look what happened to all those civilizations. I think greeks said they saw the gods with crack...
cocky 
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
I don't do the whole "Oh Noess teh governments" thing myself, but I'm sure you would be lieing to yourself if you said there wasn't anything you wouldnt change? I disagree with an abundance of policies of my own.
cocky 
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Apothem wrote:


cocky wrote:


DarkLFluffles wrote:

legalizing drugs will be the death of our civilization...look at how much damage the ones that are out now are causing...


Oh don't be so silly.

Humanity has enjoyed various drugs throughout the ages, every culture, every nation has history with a drug of some sort. The idea that they are a modern invention is bullshit.
Centuries of English writers were fucked up to the gills on laudanum, and strangely civilization didnt suddenly come crashing down.


And look what happened to all those civilizations. I think greeks said they saw the gods with crack...


Heh.

Nearly had me there. Was halfway through the paragraph before it clicked;)
Posted 1/4/08
Banning drugs is like banning alcohol. Prohibition essentially. It's ineffective. No matter what, people find a way to do them. You ought to legalize them and set up government-run stores for drugs. That would take the money out of drug dealing and crime. On the other hand, if you want to ruin your life like that, be my guest. You want to fuck yourself up? I'll give you a light. I won't do it but people have got to learn. They have free will and can do whatever. But remember, it's them who have to deal with the consequences, not the people who don't do something as retarded as drugs.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
oh fuck skygod saw the topic ( i havent been on, i missed u ♥ hahaha)

were doooommeddd, ima leave before the internet pisses me off
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

jasamaja wrote:


Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

yeah like extasy was givin in the 50s and 60s as like medicine to help couple with bad sex lives....man its not about what kills or what is from the earth or even how people mess up there lives its about the government who cant make any money off it so they spend billions pretending to fight it!!!....call me crazy!


The Government is just too corrupted, this poeple up there don't give a shit about the druggies, all that counts is money, and as this illegal drugs don't bring anything into their banks, they don't like the Idea that someone might earn money in another way. Those politicians earn so much money, and for nothing, they only bring troubles. The only reason why tobacco and alcohol are allowed is because of the money that goes into the pockets of the Government. This tobacco concerns pay the corrupted politicians a lot of money and they go over bodies. Who wouldn't take the money? There is this newer movie about it, I think it is called "Thank You for Smoking", though I never watched.

Flo~


Eh, tobacco tax dose not go directly into politicians pockets. Along with Alcohol. Where did pull the shit out of? All that tax money goes into the federal budget for paying for other things.

The reason they Tax tobacco is so they can discourage people from buying more of it. Especially poor people. They want them to stop using it buy cigarettes and go use it to buy food.


You seem to be a bit naive....

Flo~


As do you....

~Nyoro~n


You mean so do you......=P

Flo~


Means the same thing.

~Fart
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

loadeddragon wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


pakolvc wrote:

no !!!!!! no all drugs only the canavis(marihuana) because is the most natural drug


marujuana still affects the nervous system. Another well known fact, it gives guys boobs and causes their testicles to shrink. In girls it lowers there voices and gives them more hair (similar effects to steroids)


gives guys boobs?....thats not a known fact thats known fiction!!!.....and my testicles are huge!!!.....the only side affect weed gives you is a serious case of the munchies and being put on the black list by most of society!!


tell that to my mom, who btw is a doctor


look im not saying pot doesnt have any serious side affects!!!...i mean if you can find an actual normal well balanced human being i mean like chemical and physcologically then everything will be ok...hopefully.....the problem is you have all these peopl with social and chemical disorders and you get the bad rap that pot gets!!...now im not saying your mom is wrong im just saying what i know from experience!....now what about the issue of medicinal marijuana?.....can it be bad for some and good for others?....i dont know!!


well I'm still undecided on the issue of medical marujuana
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


Apothem wrote:


jasamaja wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

yeah like extasy was givin in the 50s and 60s as like medicine to help couple with bad sex lives....man its not about what kills or what is from the earth or even how people mess up there lives its about the government who cant make any money off it so they spend billions pretending to fight it!!!....call me crazy!


The Government is just too corrupted, this poeple up there don't give a shit about the druggies, all that counts is money, and as this illegal drugs don't bring anything into their banks, they don't like the Idea that someone might earn money in another way. Those politicians earn so much money, and for nothing, they only bring troubles. The only reason why tobacco and alcohol are allowed is because of the money that goes into the pockets of the Government. This tobacco concerns pay the corrupted politicians a lot of money and they go over bodies. Who wouldn't take the money? There is this newer movie about it, I think it is called "Thank You for Smoking", though I never watched.

Flo~


Eh, tobacco tax dose not go directly into politicians pockets. Along with Alcohol. Where did pull the shit out of? All that tax money goes into the federal budget for paying for other things.

The reason they Tax tobacco is so they can discourage people from buying more of it. Especially poor people. They want them to stop using it buy cigarettes and go use it to buy food.


You seem to be a bit naive....

Flo~


As do you....

~Nyoro~n


You mean so do you......=P

Flo~


Means the same thing.

~Fart





~boobs
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

jasamaja wrote:


polynasian wrote:

Why would anyone want to legalize drugs? First of all any types of drugs is bad for your body. Second, what does the government have to do with drugs? Did the government go out and personally hand you pot, crack, marijuana, or anything else. NO, they didn't it is up to us if we want to take any type of drugs if it legal or not.


Geez...don't you know that the whole Government is corrupted, so is their left hand called The Police..
And who said that the Government is distributing this shit? I didn't read that anywhere. Must have been your jmagination ^_^

Flo~


. No, I don't believe that the whole Government is corrupted.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

jasamaja wrote:

Oh Gawd, most of you didn't get some facts. Poeple are the way they are, and making something like drugs illegal is just stupid and unnecessarily fills the jails, and they will still get the stuff, somehow. And the fact that it is illegal makes the addicted one's make other criminal stuff.They choose it on their own if they will take it or not. So I say that making them illegal is just pointless, breaks many families apart, and destroys many life careers. And poeple make mistakes. And this society is made in a pretty shallow way, if you were once in jail, it doesn't really matter for what it was, they will mostly avoid you and not give you the same chances as to the other poeple...In fact your marked for life..It's like a big stamp on your front that says "Criminal". This brings prejudice upon....And they will never be able to get back to the "good" side. As poeple think in a very shallow way - Once on the bad side, always on the bad side. Your condemned to be a druggie...You can't get any proper jobs, and yeah as I already said you'll be avoided. And all this because of a little mistake or joke.[
Thats why I would like certain drugs getting legalised, it would spare us of so much trouble.

Flo~


Lets legalize drugs so it won't ruin lives because the got the word "Criminal" on the forehead thus making it hard to get a job?

I could use your same logic and say that their lives will be ruined even IF you legalized it becuase ether health will be all f'ed up.

Either way they are going to face the consequences and ruin their lives AND THEY DESERVE IT!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.