First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Hurts the Most
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
Living life knowing your future is doomed.
Death of a loved one
Being a victim of abuse and have to live through life with that scar forever

there are worst things in life than having your heart broken or being called ugly and other superficial things as such like being rejected by society.
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
jumping off a 50 story building and falling in a pit of lava!!!
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

flippizzle wrote:

there are worst things in life than having your heart broken or being called ugly and other superficial things as such like being rejected by society.


Absolutely, however, not everyone has been the victim of abuse or has had to deal with the death of someone close to them.
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

flippizzle wrote:

Living life knowing your future is doomed.
Death of a loved one
Being a victim of abuse and have to live through life with that scar forever

there are worst things in life than having your heart broken or being called ugly and other superficial things as such like being rejected by society.


True, so very true
7148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
I think losing someone you lOve
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!?!
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
physically........it hurts...
Posted 5/30/07
losing the ones you love
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

lokita wrote:


flippizzle wrote:

there are worst things in life than having your heart broken or being called ugly and other superficial things as such like being rejected by society.


Absolutely, however, not everyone has been the victim of abuse or has had to deal with the death of someone close to them.



Even so. I'd feel deeply ashamed if I were to complain about 'shallow pain' when I know people who are hurting even more. Being human, you can vividly imagine how it must feel to go through such immense pain. People just refuse to see this and decide to remain apathetic and shallow as long as it doesn't DIRECTLY affect them.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
Cutting your wrists
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
I do understand your point, I just think it's rather hard to say something hurts you the most when you haven't dealt with it.

For example, chances are no one here has had the entire left side of their face torn open. Needless to say, it hurts quite a bit. However, I wouldn't expect people to respond with this since it's something they've never experienced.

I think the OP should have been a bit clearer as to what type of pain they meant. Physical pain is completely different than emotional or mental pain.
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
Both Physical & Emotional PAIN !!!
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

lokita wrote:

I do understand your point, I just think it's rather hard to say something hurts you the most when you haven't dealt with it.

For example, chances are no one here has had the entire left side of their face torn open. Needless to say, it hurts quite a bit. However, I wouldn't expect people to respond with this since it's something they've never experienced.

I think the OP should have been a bit clearer as to what type of pain they meant. Physical pain is completely different than emotional or mental pain.


Agreed.

I was just hoping that people would use their good fortune of not having to go through such horrifying pain to revisualize what pain really is. Personally I'm grateful that I haven't gone through really extreme pains yet but being aware of that, I don't let the little things to give me pain. I don't know if that made any sense.

I'm not gonna get butt hurt if a guy dumps me, if people decide they don't like me, or if my mom won't buy me a new car.
10640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
-_-' u know i really am.. weird.. i feel like i want to feel more pain.. like break my arms.. I don't know why.. just a weird feeling.. wants to feel more pains.. only in the arms..

I realized it.. a year before.. i noticed that i was trying.. to break my arms.
4520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / No Where But Home...
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
Missing someone 4 long time without talking to him .. I makes u live in a dam hell ..
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
Physical pain and disappointing a close relative or friend
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.