WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up for RP1
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/19/10 , edited 10/22/10
NOTES:


1.)When you sign up on this thread (Sign up 1) you will only have to post or RP on this thread (RP 1).

2.)Remember when you saw this symbol (*) in the side of your chosen character's name means you are in a part of "RP 1" thread.

3.)Avoid stalking on another's RP thread or else there will be a confusion going on.

4.)Choose only 1 unless if you make an OC there.


The Characters:





THE AXIS POWERS

North Italy -[taken]
Germany - [taken]
Japan - [taken]
THE ALLIED FORCES

America -[taken]
England - [taken]
France - [taken]
Russia - [taken]
China - [taken]

OTHER NATIONS


South Italy - [taken]
Spain -
Canada -
Hungary - [taken]
Austria -
Switzerland - [taken]
Liechtenstein -
Cuba -
Seychelles -
Sealand -
Poland -
Ukraine -
Belarus -
Egypt -
Turkey -
Greece -
Belgium -
Australia -
Netherlands -
Cameroon -

ASIANS

Taiwan - [taken]
South Korea - [taken]
Hong Kong - [taken]
Vietnam - [taken]
Thailand -
Tibet -

THE BALTICS

Lithuania-
Estonia-
Latvia- [taken]

THE NORDICS

Iceland -
Norway -
Denmark -
Finland -
Sweden -[taken]

FORMER/ANCIENT NATIONS

Germania -
Rome -
Chibitalia -
Holy Roman Empire -
Prussia -
RP member
178843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Yamamoto's Pan...
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

Antares18 wrote:

NOTES:


1.)When you sign up on this thread (Sign up 1) you will only have to post or RP on this thread (RP 1).

2.)Remember when you saw this symbol (*) in the side of your chosen character's name means you are in a part of "RP 1" thread.

3.)Avoid stalking on another's RP thread or else there will be a confusion going on.

4.)Choose only 1 unless if you make an OC there.


The Characters:





THE AXIS POWERS

North Italy -
Germany -
Japan -
THE ALLIED FORCES

America -
England -
France -
Russia - [taken]
China -

OTHER NATIONS


South Italy -
Spain -
Canada -
Hungary -
Austria -
Switzerland -
Liechtenstein -
Cuba -
Seychelles -
Sealand -
Poland -
Ukraine -
Belarus -
Egypt -
Turkey -
Greece -
Belgium -
Australia -
Netherlands -
Cameroon -

ASIANS

Taiwan -
South Korea -
Hong Kong -
Vietnam -
Thailand -
Tibet -

THE BALTICS

Lithuania-
Estonia-
Latvia-

THE NORDICS

Iceland -
Norway -
Denmark -
Finland -
Sweden -

FORMER/ANCIENT NATIONS

Germania -
Rome -
Chibitalia -
Holy Roman Empire -
Prussia -


Can I be Switzerland? O:
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Ooh ooh, can I be Lativia~~?? =D
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Ooh ooh, can I be Lativia~~?? =D


Oh sorry but you just choose 1 either of the thread
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Ooh ooh, can I be Lativia~~?? =D


Oh sorry but you just choose 1 either of the thread


*re-reads the instructions* Ohhh ok ok~ Sorry. I'll just sign up for RP1, da? [as Latvia]
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

*re-reads the instructions* Ohhh ok ok~ Sorry. I'll just sign up for RP1, da? [as Latvia]


AWW!! You have a chance to be as Russia-kun...Heheh ADDED http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-632918/rp-1-hetalia-world-rp-time/
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

*re-reads the instructions* Ohhh ok ok~ Sorry. I'll just sign up for RP1, da? [as Latvia]


AWW!! You have a chance to be as Russia-kun...Heheh ADDED http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-632918/rp-1-hetalia-world-rp-time/


XD Nah, it's ok, Latvia's cute da~!
RP member
178843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Yamamoto's Pan...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10


Thank yew : D
RP member
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Japan, please!!!
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mombasa.
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Koreaaa ~

*u*
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
RP member
1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
I'll be China! c:
Heta-Boss
24501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/25/10
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.