First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP 1] *Hetalia World RP Time!
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/19/10 , edited 10/22/10

RULES:


1.)Avoid swearing!

2.)Avoid racism & discrimination!

3.)Those who violate the RP thread rules will be suspended!

4.)Just keep this thread active!!


**The RP team**





THE AXIS POWERS

* North Italy - GuArDiAnOfThEsKy
*Germany - kuroshironimu
*Japan - Twilit_IceMass_Blizetta
THE ALLIED FORCES

*America - KuroKoori
*England - Spyrlwind
*France - lonelysis_2007
*Russia - Antares18
*China - randombystander

OTHER NATIONS


* South Italy - Baddies-Lover
*Spain -
*Canada -
*Hungary -
*Austria -
*Switzerland - alexus_lake
*Liechtenstein -
*Cuba -
*Seychelles -
*Sealand -
*Poland -
*Ukraine -
*Belarus -
*Egypt -
*Turkey -
*Greece -
*Belgium -
*Australia -
*Netherlands -
*Cameroon -


ASIANS

*Taiwan -
*South Korea - JunkHero
*Hong Kong - makanoeka
*Vietnam - 0xXenoduck
*Thailand -
*Tibet -

THE BALTICS

*Lithuania-
*Estonia-
*Latvia- Marukaite_Chikyuu

THE NORDICS

*Iceland -
*Norway -
*Denmark -
*Finland -
*Sweden - Twins-Best-Friends

FORMER/ANCIENT NATIONS

*Germania -
*Rome -
*Chibitalia -
*Holy Roman Empire -
*Prussia -
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
Russia- LOLZ....Da?
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
Latvia: I wonder where everyone else are.. [referring to the intro~]
RP member
178863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Yamamoto's Pan...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
Switz: -cross his arms, staring down at the ground- Obviously I don't want to be here.
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: I wonder where everyone else are.. [referring to the intro~]


Russia-Ahhh...I'ts you Latvia-kun...*hugs Latvia*
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: I wonder where everyone else are.. [referring to the intro~]


Russia-Ahhh...I'ts you Latvia-kun...*hugs Latvia*


Latvia: [slightly jumps and starts shaking] A-Ah! R-Russia-san!
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:


Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: I wonder where everyone else are.. [referring to the intro~]


Russia-Ahhh...I'ts you Latvia-kun...*hugs Latvia*


Latvia: [slightly jumps and starts shaking] A-Ah! R-Russia-san!


Russia- *giggles* It's really you!! Latvia-kun!!....^ J ^
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: T_______T eek.


Russia-*sang joyfully* It's really fun with Latvia-kun at my side..Da? *pinches Latvia's cheek*
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Antares18 wrote:

Russia-*sang joyfully* It's really fun with Latvia-kun at my side..Da? *pinches Latvia's cheek*


Latvia: Y-Yes it is, but R-Russia-s-san, i-it r-really hurts.. DX
RP member
10540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth. Asia. Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Japan - ................
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: Y-Yes it is, but R-Russia-s-san, i-it r-really hurts.. DX


Russia- Oh is that so? Da? At least you're Latvia!! Da? *hugs*
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

Antares18 wrote:

Russia- Oh is that so? Da? At least you're Latvia!! Da? *hugs*


Latvia: [tears coming by] I-I do wish y-you won't pinch t-that h-hard T__T C-can't b-breathe!
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: [tears coming by] I-I do wish y-you won't pinch t-that h-hard T__T C-can't b-breathe!


Russia- *releases Latvia* By the way...Where are your brothers? Da?
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

Antares18 wrote:

Russia- *releases Latvia* By the way...Where are your brothers? Da?


Latvia: [deep breath in] A-arigato.. O-Oh, Lithuania and Estonia? [thinks] I h-haven't seen them.. Uwahh! Where are those two?! It's too scary to be alone with Russia-san!
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: [deep breath in] A-arigato.. O-Oh, Lithuania and Estonia? [thinks] I h-haven't seen them.. Uwahh! Where are those two?! It's too scary to be alone with Russia-san!


Russia- If so...Will you accompany me? Da?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.