First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP 1] *Hetalia World RP Time!
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: "Eh? G-Go where?"


Russia-Go where I want to...I just need a company here...Da?


Latvia: "O-Okay." Just here, right? Nowhere scary, I'm glad.
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

randombystander wrote:


Antares18 wrote:


randombystander wrote:

China: *enters the... conference room? (o 3 o) and sits down on his chair*


Russia: Ahhh China-kun...There you are!! *hugs*


China: *tries to squirm away* What's wrong with you people, aru?! *frown frown frown*


Latvia: "H-Hi China-san."
RP member
1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:


randombystander wrote:


Antares18 wrote:


randombystander wrote:

China: *enters the... conference room? (o 3 o) and sits down on his chair*


Russia: Ahhh China-kun...There you are!! *hugs*


China: *tries to squirm away* What's wrong with you people, aru?! *frown frown frown*


Latvia: "H-Hi China-san."


Ah, hi there, Latvia, aru! *smiles*
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

randombystander wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:


randombystander wrote:


Antares18 wrote:


randombystander wrote:

China: *enters the... conference room? (o 3 o) and sits down on his chair*


Russia: Ahhh China-kun...There you are!! *hugs*


China: *tries to squirm away* What's wrong with you people, aru?! *frown frown frown*


Latvia: "H-Hi China-san."


Ah, hi there, Latvia, aru! *smiles*


Latvia: [smiles a little, in a quiet voice] Is R-Russia-san giving you t-trouble?
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: "O-Okay." Just here, right? Nowhere scary, I'm glad.


Russia- *suddenly notices Latvia* Ummm..There's something wrong? Latvia-kun? Da?
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

randombystander wrote:

China: *tries to squirm away* What's wrong with you people, aru?! *frown frown frown*


Russia- Huh? Is it wrong for me to greet someone with a hug? Da?
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

Antares18 wrote:

Russia- *suddenly notices Latvia* Ummm..There's something wrong? Latvia-kun? Da?


Latvia: "EH?!" [waving hands in dismay] "No! N-Nothing at all Russia-san!" [nervously laughs] "N-Nothing wrong! P-Please do not worry!!"
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:


Latvia: "EH?!" [waving hands in dismay] "No! N-Nothing at all Russia-san!" [nervously laughs] "N-Nothing wrong! P-Please do not worry!!"


Russia-Okay then da? *pats head* Let's continue then...
RP member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

Antares18 wrote:


Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:


Latvia: "EH?!" [waving hands in dismay] "No! N-Nothing at all Russia-san!" [nervously laughs] "N-Nothing wrong! P-Please do not worry!!"


Russia-Okay then da? *pats head* Let's continue then...


Latvia: [feels his head being pushed down - haha, 3cm shorter now >.<] "U-Uh, okay...?" [I forgot, XD] Continue to go where again?
Group Chairperson
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
Romano - Dammit... *eat tomato*
Group Chairperson
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
Germany: -sits on a chair, reading some paperwork-
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:

Latvia: [feels his head being pushed down - haha, 3cm shorter now >.<] "U-Uh, okay...?" [I forgot, XD] Continue to go where again?


Russia- Uh? You almost forgot what I've said to you da? Wer'e on a conference building for now...
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10

kuroshironimu wrote:

Germany: -sits on a chair, reading some paperwork-


Russia- Allo..Germany-san...Wanna be friends with me? Da? I'll share some Poland with you...*smiles*
Group Chairperson
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your desk
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Antares18 wrote:


kuroshironimu wrote:

Germany: -sits on a chair, reading some paperwork-


Russia- Allo..Germany-san...Wanna be friends with me? Da? I'll share some Poland with you...*smiles*


Germany: -looks up- ah, hallo Russia... err, I'm okay if you want to be my friend, but no... I don't really need Poland, thank you... -smiles a bit-
Heta-Boss
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

kuroshironimu wrote:

Germany: -looks up- ah, hallo Russia... err, I'm okay if you want to be my friend, but no... I don't really need Poland, thank you... -smiles a bit-


Russia-*mesmerized* Huh? You looked so much nice today..Da? You're always stressed everytime you see me, da?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.