First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Naruto's Shadow Clones *spoilers*
64024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Why is it that everyone except Naruto seems to be able to control the point in time when there Shadow Clones vanish??? Like in the last episode for example. Even Konohamaru(!!) is able to do it. Pain doesn't notice he's attacking a shadow clone until it was too late. Naruto's Shadow Clones on the other hand always vanish instantly when they suffer the slightest bit of "damage".

Any reason for this? Or is it just one of the typical "well, no matter how powerful Naruto gets he still can't do some of the simple stuff everyone and his mother can" things?
66611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
It's how much chakra you put into your clone or something like that. IF you want it to last, you need to give it enough to survive. Naruto just spams clones.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

DirkRitzi wrote:

Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Why is it that everyone except Naruto seems to be able to control the point in time when there Shadow Clones vanish??? Like in the last episode for example. Even Konohamaru(!!) is able to do it. Pain doesn't notice he's attacking a shadow clone until it was too late. Naruto's Shadow Clones on the other hand always vanish instantly when they suffer the slightest bit of "damage".

Any reason for this? Or is it just one of the typical "well, no matter how powerful Naruto gets he still can't do some of the simple stuff everyone and his mother can" things?


Did you not notice that Naruto made his clone disappear after he asked Asuma about the Wind change in chakra nature.
64024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:


DirkRitzi wrote:

Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Why is it that everyone except Naruto seems to be able to control the point in time when there Shadow Clones vanish??? Like in the last episode for example. Even Konohamaru(!!) is able to do it. Pain doesn't notice he's attacking a shadow clone until it was too late. Naruto's Shadow Clones on the other hand always vanish instantly when they suffer the slightest bit of "damage".

Any reason for this? Or is it just one of the typical "well, no matter how powerful Naruto gets he still can't do some of the simple stuff everyone and his mother can" things?


Did you not notice that Naruto made his clone disappear after he asked Asuma about the Wind change in chakra nature.


It's not that he can't make them disappear, but rather that he doesn't seem to be able to control WHEN they disappear after being damaged. They always vanish once they're damaged or "scratched" the first time.
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
well he actually can control that... for example when he was fighting Kakuzu... when Kakuzu thought that he is attaacking original and clone didn't vanish when he hit him... also when they fought that spider guy from sound 4 (cant remember his name) when his clones were caught in his net...
and i totaly agree with twobucksjr
Posted 5/23/10
I guess It's Naruto's choice really but he can control them
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
i agree with mare303 and twobucksjr!!!!
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

DirkRitzi wrote:


liquidsteel_123 wrote:


DirkRitzi wrote:

Hey guys,

I've been wondering... Why is it that everyone except Naruto seems to be able to control the point in time when there Shadow Clones vanish??? Like in the last episode for example. Even Konohamaru(!!) is able to do it. Pain doesn't notice he's attacking a shadow clone until it was too late. Naruto's Shadow Clones on the other hand always vanish instantly when they suffer the slightest bit of "damage".

Any reason for this? Or is it just one of the typical "well, no matter how powerful Naruto gets he still can't do some of the simple stuff everyone and his mother can" things?


Did you not notice that Naruto made his clone disappear after he asked Asuma about the Wind change in chakra nature.


It's not that he can't make them disappear, but rather that he doesn't seem to be able to control WHEN they disappear after being damaged. They always vanish once they're damaged or "scratched" the first time.


uh, yeah cause when Naruto makes clones, he also divides his chakra into his clones. Tehchnically, when Naruto makes 3 clones, his power is divided into 4, making the clones weaker. But when he only makes one clone, it is stronger. As you know

Kagebunshin = one clone

tajuu kagebunshin (kinjutsu) = 2 or more. Only naruto is the known user
Member
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/10
tajuu kagebunshin (kinjutsu) = 2 or more. Only naruto is the known user<----he is the only user whom is alive now that can make shadow clones and multiply them. Being the copycat ninja kakashi could make shadow clones as well.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

whiteknightjedi wrote:

tajuu kagebunshin (kinjutsu) = 2 or more. Only naruto is the known user<----he is the only user whom is alive now that can make shadow clones and multiply them. Being the copycat ninja kakashi could make shadow clones as well.


kakashi can only make one shadow clone. i noticed that when he made his rasengan
Member
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:


whiteknightjedi wrote:

tajuu kagebunshin (kinjutsu) = 2 or more. Only naruto is the known user<----he is the only user whom is alive now that can make shadow clones and multiply them. Being the copycat ninja kakashi could make shadow clones as well.


kakashi can only make one shadow clone. i noticed that when he made his rasengan


Nope he makes Multi Shadow Clones in the Regular Naruto Series.

Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 6/4/10 , edited 6/4/10

whiteknightjedi wrote:


liquidsteel_123 wrote:


whiteknightjedi wrote:

tajuu kagebunshin (kinjutsu) = 2 or more. Only naruto is the known user<----he is the only user whom is alive now that can make shadow clones and multiply them. Being the copycat ninja kakashi could make shadow clones as well.


kakashi can only make one shadow clone. i noticed that when he made his rasengan


Nope he makes Multi Shadow Clones in the Regular Naruto Series.



it wasn't the tajuu kagebunshin, it was kagebunshin kakashi version. check it out yourself.

Member
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/10
Dude its the EXACT SAME THING> he is the COPYCAT ninja. its the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.
Member
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
3/ M/ Local church
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

whiteknightjedi wrote:

Dude its the EXACT SAME THING> he is the COPYCAT ninja. its the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.


no it's not....

multiple shadow clone jutsu ≠ shadow clone jutsu (kakashi version)

does that mean that kakashi's version of kagebunshin is a kinjutsu????... get real.
Member
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/10

liquidsteel_123 wrote:


whiteknightjedi wrote:

Dude its the EXACT SAME THING> he is the COPYCAT ninja. its the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.


no it's not....

multiple shadow clone jutsu ≠ shadow clone jutsu (kakashi version)

does that mean that kakashi's version of kagebunshin is a kinjutsu????... get real.


whatever dude argue if you want. Kakashi is the COPYCAT ninja and the shadow clone jutsu was considered a forbidden jutsu according to the first game I got for 360. or atleast a banned jutsu. and besides its CHILDISH to argue over such matters.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.