First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
[Updated2] Petition - We Want Bleach (and need your help)!
35604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Crunchyroll is just being an ass-wipe let Dattebayo do their work WHICH IS MUCH BETTER THAN CR!
5008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

keikawa wrote:


Our goal is to get over 100,000 signatures by next week. The more signatures the better, so please tell all your friends to sign the petition!! Once we have reached our goal, we'll send the petition directly to Japan. With this much enthusiasm and fan support, they can't say no!





No thanks.

I will not support being told if I disagree with crunchyroll taking over well-done anime means I am not a supporter of anime.

I enjoy bleach and fansubbed anime because there is no politics involved.

Fans are able to watch the same quality as others regardless of income or prestige.

Buying Crunchyroll membership isn't the only or best way to gauge a fan's support.

Fans show support by buying the DvDs, Manga,and other merchandise when it becomes available in their region.

I believe Bleach will come to Crunchyroll regardless of what the petition says, but by no means will it be with my support.






18374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norwood, New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
as long as you keep all the fillersss and also the fillers within the fillers , the sword arc,.. being vague here so no spoliers, but i hate that arc. there was a filler within that filler, you gata be kidding me
32045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Virginia, US
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I'd rather drink Bleach than watch Bleach.
15870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In My Thoughts
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I miss watching Bleach, so OF COURSE I signed it. :]
Hope it works.
62484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Normally I'd like to help CR with this and/or spread the sign-link, but not this time.
DB does a good job at TL'ing Bleach, and they even dropped Naruto because of the licensing, and they need to drop Bleach if CR licensed Bleach?
No, not gonna sign. So a NO GO for me
31723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Your guess is as...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Let's hope this works.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

stuff55 wrote:

Let's hope this works.


Indeed. Actually, lets help make this work by passing the link on anywhere you might find someone interested in anime.
GTMacc 
53421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I do hope this happens, i would much perfer to watch Bleach legally rather than having to watch illegal fansubs.

I dont have a problem with watching fansubs but the industry doesn't get any finacial gain through them but i am sure they would with CR involved.
Posted 5/23/10

narutoan wrote:



Why would you be here for Bleach, there are a million other sites you can watch it on Right Now the same day it is on TV in Japan. Beach here is a waste of money and time for CR.



a friend of mine referred me here to cR before because Bleach used to be shown here. thats why i got here in cR. that was what i meant.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

SleepSub wrote:

Normally I'd like to help CR with this and/or spread the sign-link, but not this time.
DB does a good job at TL'ing Bleach, and they even dropped Naruto because of the licensing, and they need to drop Bleach if CR licensed Bleach?


"need" to?

You are selling DB short. They did not drop Naruto because they needed to to ... Naruto was already licensed when they were subbing it. They dropped it as a policy decision.

Nothing changes on the legal side if CR gets a stream of an already licensed show. Its illegal to fansub any show still under copyright, whether its licensed outside of Japan or not. When its licensed, it gets a company outside of Japan that also has the legal right to enforce the copyright.

We do need to fight for the right to have contributed subtitles used as an alternative to the official professional subtitles. But first we have to build up Crunchyroll to be big enough to handle the extra work involved, and important enough that the companies in Japan will listen to us when we ask for that.
7283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cleveland, oh
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
signed!! this place totally needs bleach after this we need full metal alchemist too!!
14244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

bunnyxnation wrote:

signed!! this place totally needs bleach after this we need full metal alchemist too!!


There's also a lack of one of the greatest sports anime :P


Especially now since they just started a new season. Giant Killing is interesting and all, but it would be awesome if they manage to get Major here too, sooner or later.
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / that place behind...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
woo
just signed it now
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
BLEACH
Signed !
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.