First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
[Updated2] Petition - We Want Bleach (and need your help)!
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:

Dattebayo quit doing Naruto. All they do are the movies. Which, by the way, Crunchyroll does not do.


I think Crunchyroll doesn't do that because they don't have the rights to.


Then aren't you gald that somebody does it illegally, so you can actually watch the movies?
14244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
Dattebayo are not doing subs for fun or for their community friends, fans or w/e that is their way of advertising their services, legal services, the reason why they pick up practically unknown anime that pretty much nobody heard about with pretty difficult themes to put in your casual style, they do that to attract people, to make them see what's up....curiosity....big movies like Naruto are there for the usual recognition boom which is far more important than weekly episodes they are also doing unknown anime and big movies because they are even more efficient for advertising.

In short, they couldn't care less about fans or what they want.
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

danieldust wrote:

In case you didn't already get what Dattebayo is about, they couldn't care less about their Naruto or Bleach subs, what they did and are still doing, its illegal, there's no way Naruto being on CR stopped them from continuing the subs and they suddenly got moral about it. They hate these anime and Naruto being on CR just gave them an excuse to drop the project.

I'm sure if people asked them nicely to pick it up again they'd do it....oh wait, nope, they're gonna swear, humiliate you and give you a fancy ban on their website. Yep great guys, with awesome subs that are pretty close to what CR offers, a little better sure, but CR doesn't have subs as horrible as some of you say.


They don't hate anime. Where did you get a dumb idea like that? If they hated it, they wouldn't sub it. It's not like they make any money. And in case you didn't get what they're about, they do what they want for fun. And if you have a problem with the way they talk to people or the way they act, just ignore them. It's not that hard to do. Ignore them and don't ask dumb questions.
14244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
Then you clearly don't understand what DB is all about...

And I didn't ask any questions, I couldn't care less, you're the one who should ignore CR if you don't respect what they do.

Stop being conceited, think, take a chill pill, sleep on it, then come back and make intelligent comments not "OMG jew dumb, jew hate ignore, me like, you has no idea".
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

danieldust wrote:

Dattebayo are not doing subs for fun or for their community friends, fans or w/e that is their way of advertising their services, legal services, the reason why they pick up practically unknown anime that pretty much nobody heard about with pretty difficult themes to put in your casual style, they do that to attract people, to make them see what's up....curiosity....big movies like Naruto are there for the usual recognition boom which is far more important than weekly episodes they are also doing unknown anime and big movies because they are even more efficient for advertising.

In short, they couldn't care less about fans or what they want.


Yet again, they make no money of subbing anime. If they wanted to atrract people to other things that they do, there are much easier and less time consuming ways than subbing anime. And they do care what their fans think. They just don't care what stupid people think. I fore one am glad that they censor stupid people. I honestly wish more compnaies did that.
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

danieldust wrote:

Then you clearly don't understand what DB is all about...

And I didn't ask any questions, I couldn't care less, you're the one who should ignore CR if you don't respect what they do.

Stop being conceited, think, take a chill pill, sleep on it, then come back and make intelligent comments not "OMG jew dumb, jew hate ignore, me like, you has no idea".


I respect what Chrunchroll does. I come here every week to watch Naruto and several other anime. I just like the way that Dattebayo subbs better. If I didn't support Crunchyroll, I wouldn't have a premium membership. Chrunchroll has pleny of anime, they don't have to have all the mainstream anime.

WTF, I never called anybody any names. If anything, you are the one that needs to think about what you are saying. I am making more intelectual comments than you can comprehend. Just because you can't keep up, don't start trying to bash on me for things that I haven't even said
14244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
Translating is their job, those guys do not work anywhere else, and anime is free advertising for their services, do you actually think that they care about Brazilians?

They have to sacrifice like 4 hours (yes professionals do it that fast, even faster) at most once a week to advertise their Japanese skills, for those interested, done with 0$ except internet and electricity cost.

Do you actually think they're doing this for you or anyone that loves anime? sorry to say this but you're naive.
61849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Necho wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:

Dattebayo quit doing Naruto. All they do are the movies. Which, by the way, Crunchyroll does not do.


I think Crunchyroll doesn't do that because they don't have the rights to.


Then aren't you gald that somebody does it illegally, so you can actually watch the movies?


Well. I only watch anime illegally if it isn't on Crunchyroll. If it is available I'll wait a simple week to see it.
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

danieldust wrote:

Translating is their job, those guys do not work anywhere else, and anime is free advertising for their services, do you actually think that they care about Brazilians?

They have to sacrifice like 4 hours (yes professionals do it that fast, even faster) at most once a week to advertise their Japanese skills, for those interested, done with 0$ except internet and electricity cost.

Do you actually think they're doing this for you or anyone that loves anime? sorry to say this but you're naive.


Maybe you should proof read before you post. And if you hate anime, even if it is good advertisement, you are not going to sub it. They may make money translating and doing other presentations (yes, that is also what they do), but it is not worth all the trouble of subbing just to put it out there.
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:

Dattebayo quit doing Naruto. All they do are the movies. Which, by the way, Crunchyroll does not do.


I think Crunchyroll doesn't do that because they don't have the rights to.


Then aren't you gald that somebody does it illegally, so you can actually watch the movies?


Well. I only watch anime illegally if it isn't on Crunchyroll. If it is available I'll wait a simple week to see it.


Appearently I watch anime on Crunchyroll too. And I support them. And I uderstand what you are saying. But if you could Bleach the day it came out, for free, would you not prefer to do that?
14244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Nope I can handle this slow pace and yes you are going to sub it, because advertising is advertising, you don't just give up on doing something that will indirectly get you money just because you hate that certain something.
61849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Necho wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


Necho wrote:

Dattebayo quit doing Naruto. All they do are the movies. Which, by the way, Crunchyroll does not do.


I think Crunchyroll doesn't do that because they don't have the rights to.


Then aren't you gald that somebody does it illegally, so you can actually watch the movies?


Well. I only watch anime illegally if it isn't on Crunchyroll. If it is available I'll wait a simple week to see it.


Appearently I watch anime on Crunchyroll too. And I support them. And I uderstand what you are saying. But if you could Bleach the day it came out, for free, would you not prefer to do that?


Well. I question myself all the time with that but I prefer not too since it just feels right for me. I've been on Crunchyroll for a while now and I just want to see it get big with a wide range of anime to watch and maybe Bleach being on here could lead to that.
Necho 
61064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

danieldust wrote:

Nope I can handle this slow pace and yes you are going to sub it, because advertising is advertising, you don't just give up on doing something that will indirectly get you money just because you hate that certain something.


Take it from somebody who owns a business. Advertising is not just advertising. If you don't like doing something, and you can advertise a different and better way to advertise, then you will. Now just go back to playing WoW, and get on with what little life you have. I'm done with this
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
signed yaaaaay!
65705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
I guess worship of DB will not stop till CR stream Bleach online with high quality video. I'm waiting to see the first ep of Bleach here in CR to take some screeshots of the translation to see the reel difference in translation skills for Bleach.

Note : How many people would see the difference if DB steal CR subs to troll one of their release like they love so much to do ? It would be really funny to see
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.