First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
A question to Anti fans of SNSD
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 7/12/10
POST REMOVED.

Question Has been Answered.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10
Before all else, I don't think they're talented singers, so I don't have any respect for them as musicians. Sure, they're all very gifted dancers, but they can't sing very well, which is kind of the point of being in a girl group. Secondly, I always hear about all these cruel things they say and it bothers me a lot. They seem like a bunch of legitimately rotten girls, if you ask me. That's pretty much why I don't like them.

Not to mention, I think that they're the ones acting like bratty high school girls, ultimately. Calling people retards doesn't sound very mature to me.

But whatever, people will be people. If you like them, great, if you don't, that's great, too. It doesn't matter much to me either way. I wouldn't say I'm an anti, though, seeing as I don't make a habit of running around complaining about them. I just personally don't respect them and think they're unpleasant.
Posted 5/21/10
They are lots of reason to but i care not to explain because i don't wanna deal with SONES but one of the main reason is Teayeon Alicia Keys remark but they are many more.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10
Really...
I just can't seem to find anything bad about them in all the vids or series that i have been constantly watching like a hardcore fan. It just seem so fun to me.


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Before all else, I don't think they're talented singers, so I don't have any respect for them as musicians. Sure, they're all very gifted dancers, but they can't sing very well, which is kind of the point of being in a girl group. Secondly, I always hear about all these cruel things they say and it bothers me a lot. They seem like a bunch of legitimately rotten girls, if you ask me. That's pretty much why I don't like them.

Not to mention, I think that they're the ones acting like bratty high school girls, ultimately. Calling people retards doesn't sound very mature to me.

But whatever, people will be people. If you like them, great, if you don't, that's great, too. It doesn't matter much to me either way. I wouldn't say I'm an anti, though, seeing as I don't make a habit of running around complaining about them. I just personally don't respect them and think they're unpleasant.


and in what way are they cruel.. I mean the part where u said "the cruel things they said"...
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10
A whole list of reasons: http://gorgeous18.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/crime-corner-snsd/
And "You guys think too hard. If you get what I mean. "
Think too hard? So that means you're not "thinking too hard"? Is thinking just too difficult for you or something?

And.....

If you're going to wear mini skirts wear better underwear next time.

And SNSD fans like this... http://negativitybuster101.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/hello-world/
Hear that? ELF, Cassiopeia and Triple S are "IMMORAL, CHILD-LIKE, DEMONIC BEASTS & KILLERS victimizing defenseless WOMEN".
Yet the writer of the article is quite childish herself...

Personally I dislike SNSD because of their cutesy image; stop acting like a virgin when you're obviously not. In one case Tiffany's picture being featured on a international porn site. http://enter.msn.co.kr/enternews/read.html?cate_code=4110&article_id=201004121057145012
And also their disrespect to sonbaes. Respect is important in Korea.

They're bratty cheerleaders who insult other musicians. Being cute is no excuse for their behaviour.

Considering the OP is a 14 boy who thinks SNSD are "cute and like.. fun to be with." you only like them for shallow reasons.
You're no better than any of the Jonas Brothers or Justin Beiber fangirls.


Yes, that is a fan holding a sign right beside SNSD’s smiling faces. And the sign says “야동” which is Korean for, lo and behold, PORN!

15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Because they are talentless and all of they songs are the same. Oppa please love or i wannabe notice by some guy. They dress like slutty. They are rude. I find it funny how SNSD fans are Anti-Disney want Disney Artist are more talent then SNSD. I mean Miley Cyrus wrote more songs then all SNSD albums combined so did The Jonas Bro's. Those artist may suck but at least they are more talented then SNSD.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

KyuubiBear wrote:

You're no better than any of the Jonas Brothers or Justin Beiber fangirls.




Fan girls.. ok i'm a boy.. and what? "Porn" OMG really?

And moreover, After hearing what u guys said I feel like a fool for liking them
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
i only like one of their songs and the rest are the same=P Gee is just plain stuck in my head! hey! that's a song too! in my head! i, see, you, are, the one. in my head! i think that's how it goes..
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

gaga1992 wrote:

-snip-

Fan girls.. ok i'm a boy.. and what? "Porn" OMG really?

And moreover, After hearing what u guys said I feel like a fool for liking them


At least you can acknowledge the flaws, unlike some overly enthusiastic fans who go ballistic at the very idea that their idols aren't perfect...

2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10

KyuubiBear wrote:


gaga1992 wrote:

-snip-

Fan girls.. ok i'm a boy.. and what? "Porn" OMG really?

And moreover, After hearing what u guys said I feel like a fool for liking them


At least you can acknowledge the flaws, unlike some overly enthusiastic fans who go ballistic at the very idea that their idols aren't perfect...



Hey but still, The way you guys made it sound like they are evli bitchy sluts.
So, the kind and caring side of them? What happens to that, Not real?
What I meant about "thinking too hard" Is like trying to find every possible loophole to try to attack them in a way..


divaroxy wrote:

Because they are talentless and all of they songs are the same. Oppa please love or i wannabe notice by some guy. They dress like slutty. They are rude. I find it funny how SNSD fans are Anti-Disney want Disney Artist are more talent then SNSD. I mean Miley Cyrus wrote more songs then all SNSD albums combined so did The Jonas Bro's. Those artist may suck but at least they are more talented then SNSD.

They can sing right?

I'm not anti-disney though. I like miley Cyrus but Jonas Brothers not so into it but still.. ok..
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

gaga1992 wrote:
-snip-
Hey but still, The way you guys made it sound like they are evli bitchy sluts.
So, the kind and caring side of them? What happens to that, Not real?


I wouldn't say they're evil, I haven't seen enough of them to say they're bitchy, but they are sluts.

Of course the caring and kind side is still there, real?
It's debatable. It could be part of their image or it could be them being themselves.
But when it comes to the public eye view no one cares for that: They promote themselves as sex objects.

2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

KyuubiBear wrote:
They promote themselves as sex objects.


Sorry for asking so much, but so

in what way?
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
... It may not be obvious to you but it's extremely obvious to everyone else...

Was the picture I posted earlier not obvious enough for you?
The short skirts and shorts, erotic poses, etc etc.

"When booty shorts, midriff bearing tops, skinny jeans and tiny skirts aren't enough to degrade yourself and make you look cheap, just find yourself a skin tight catsuit and start running slowly sideways. That way your self respect will find itself looking for shelter and all the wrong people coming your way!"
Posted 5/22/10

gaga1992 wrote:


KyuubiBear wrote:
They promote themselves as sex objects.


Sorry for asking so much, but so

in what way?


One word Genie
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
I'm not an anti but I have meet the girls and their not as nice as they appear on t.v. Now I don't know them personally but they don't give off a good first impression (Tiffany.. that girl has problems). The sweet innocent image that people see on t.v is just that.. an image. It's not real. But your only 14 so it's ok if you want to believe in that but I'm telling you right now not to be mean or a bitch but you shouldn't believe everything you see. Idols are given an image before they debut and they have to stick with it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.