First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
A question to Anti fans of SNSD
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
ANTI HATERS: Haters sucks..i really dont like them...i mean..i dont like some artist or anything but I dont bash them and tell them that they suck in every video..coz thats childish..i think haters need to get a life..they dont even know SNSD themselves....so why do they hate them with passion?? i dont undertsand haters....they hate SNSD because they dont have talents?? i think HATERS dont have talents other than HATING... SNSD become idols because they have potential..they might not be perfect or whatever...but they try their best...SNSD will become more sucess and haters will just be haters....HATE all u want Anti-snsd...because its ur choice....but dont act as if u kno SNSD better than themselves...~
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

joreen95 wrote:
ANTI HATERS: Haters sucks..i really dont like them...i mean..i dont like some artist or anything but I dont bash them and tell them that they suck in every video..coz thats childish..i think haters need to get a life..they dont even know SNSD themselves....so why do they hate them with passion?? i dont undertsand haters....they hate SNSD because they dont have talents?? i think HATERS dont have talents other than HATING... SNSD become idols because they have potential..they might not be perfect or whatever...but they try their best...SNSD will become more sucess and haters will just be haters....HATE all u want Anti-snsd...because its ur choice....but dont act as if u kno SNSD better than themselves...~

SRS?
You're acting like a child, you can't even type full sentences or use correct grammar and spelling.

First:
There is a different between "haters" and "antis".
"Haters" look for a fight; they troll the fans
"Antis" have reasons for why they're anti.

Second:
There's no way I could take you seriously.
Your spelling, grammar, your lack of paragraphing.
Your apparent lack of logic and thought that goes into your comment.

Third:
You're a 14 yr old girl who likes Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. Your opinion is invalid.
8555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jrock no Sekai~
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
They can sing but they suck at it.
Posted 5/22/10
I just don't like their singing and I don't care much for them.

About the "retard" thing, it was considered a big deal because "retard" is a curse in korean, not something friends use with each other. Plus, she said it to her sunbae in the entertainment industry, double bad. There are also alot of other moments SNSD have been rude to sunbaes and others in the music industry.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
Why is it that theirs more SNSD Anti threads then their are then the total amount of music group anti-fan threads AHA.

~
As joreen95 they try. How do you think they feel? tired everyday with their tight schedule's I would be pissed everyday with the lack of sleep they get. So why woulndt I make a retarted remark at someone because in the end they didn't mean to say it . Another thing i'm pretty sure that SNSD have apolgized for everything and its sad to see the lovable group in k-pop being dicouraged by other countries and their own just from reading some silly comments/threads that show the flaws about them.

Jeez everyone is not perfect.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10
YOu Know What Guys..
I think all of us are just being so engrossed liking or hating them in any way and too much exaggeration in every thing we say. It hurts anyone on the internet unless they really have no life.

I think after Hearing what a lot Anti Snsd ppl say or try to convey or comment makes me feel so weird. I don't know. It's just that I feel that they are insulting me.
Well I heard, SM entertainment makes it tough for the ppl You can see the eye bags around like nearly all of them. I'm referring to snsd.


KyuubiBear wrote:

... It may not be obvious to you but it's extremely obvious to everyone else...

Was the picture I posted earlier not obvious enough for you?
The short skirts and shorts, erotic poses, etc etc.

"When booty shorts, midriff bearing tops, skinny jeans and tiny skirts aren't enough to degrade yourself and make you look cheap, just find yourself a skin tight catsuit and start running slowly sideways. That way your self respect will find itself looking for shelter and all the wrong people coming your way!"


I don't know man..
But the way You say this sounds like they literally are, I mean like making it seem like they want to be seen in that manner.

Anyway aren't these performance clothes what they are being made to wear. It's not their choice? Or isit
Well, that picture was more like a kicking dance move, not a pose Lol
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
bedroom
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
i don't like yuri... she's rude and immature for me
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10

KyuubiBear wrote:


joreen95 wrote:
ANTI HATERS: Haters sucks..i really dont like them...i mean..i dont like some artist or anything but I dont bash them and tell them that they suck in every video..coz thats childish..i think haters need to get a life..they dont even know SNSD themselves....so why do they hate them with passion?? i dont undertsand haters....they hate SNSD because they dont have talents?? i think HATERS dont have talents other than HATING... SNSD become idols because they have potential..they might not be perfect or whatever...but they try their best...SNSD will become more sucess and haters will just be haters....HATE all u want Anti-snsd...because its ur choice....but dont act as if u kno SNSD better than themselves...~

SRS?
You're acting like a child, you can't even type full sentences or use correct grammar and spelling.

First:
There is a different between "haters" and "antis".
"Haters" look for a fight; they troll the fans
"Antis" have reasons for why they're anti.

Second:
There's no way I could take you seriously.
Your spelling, grammar, your lack of paragraphing.
Your apparent lack of logic and thought that goes into your comment.

Third:
You're a 14 yr old girl who likes Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. Your opinion is invalid.


Oh mai!

English is your first language and you have superior taste in music to the rest of us - your opinion should obviously be respected more! Why are you being so cruel to this poor girl who was simply stating her opinion? Was it that difficult to make an intelligent comment in response, instead of making yourself look like a rude hypocrite?

Anyway, first of all, you copied the last sentence of your comment on the previous page from an online article. Second of all, I'd like to know what exactly gives you the right to announce them as having lost their virginity? I would write more, but I already let out all the anger in that other anti thread.

OP, don't listen to these people! Just listen to whatever music you like!

SNSD fighting! x

Edit: I know it's probably a typo, but considering the fact that your rant was mostly on the importance of spelling and grammar, it's 'difference' - not different. Sorry, I couldn't resist. The irony was too awesome.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
i used to not like them but then after thinking about it i only based my disgust on facts told by antis
i'm not a fan but i don't think they deserve the hate they get
even if any of you don't like them for whatever the reason just stay away from whatever it has to do with them
btw i like their song run devil run i just don't like their cute songs but this
is not only related to them but to all female's who sing like that
this is also why i like male's singers
not only because of that but to me songs sound better when sang by a male

but i think some of them are talented!
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
Uhm like yeah! I used to be an anti of SNSD, but then I became a fan.

I used to be an anti because...

1. People kept saying they were rude and stuff so I was like oh em jay I hate them already. I tried watching those videos that were "PROOF", but it seemed really exaggerated (i forgot the spelling for this word!)

2. People kept saying they were plastic! Once again, I tried looking for proof of it and found very little evidence. They all looked the same from when they were young. Plus, if you compare them from their debut to now, you might conclude that they did surgery because their faces changed alot o_o. It was impossible for them to do surgery during their promotions, so it's only logical to say that they simply GREW UP and have more matured faces!

3. People kept saying that they can't sing. I tried looking for videos for proof again xD. Most antis showed me their bad performances with mistakes rather than a regular performance. I watched Star Star Star and Dear Mom performances and I changed my mind. I became a fan!

Either way, I do get jealous from time to time when male groups choose them as their ideals. It doesn't really matter though! The real picture is what matters x)
Posted 5/22/10
SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

DiamondsForever wrote:
Oh mai!
English is your first language and you have superior taste in music to the rest of us - your opinion should obviously be respected more! Why are you being so cruel to this poor girl who was simply stating her opinion? Was it that difficult to make an intelligent comment in response, instead of making yourself look like a rude hypocrite?

Anyway, first of all, you copied the last sentence of your comment on the previous page from an online article. Second of all, I'd like to know what exactly gives you the right to announce them as having lost their virginity? I would write more, but I already let out all the anger in that other anti thread.

OP, don't listen to these people! Just listen to whatever music you like!

SNSD fighting! x
Edit: I know it's probably a typo, but considering the fact that your rant was mostly on the importance of spelling and grammar, it's 'difference' - not different. Sorry, I couldn't resist. The irony was too awesome.

I realise I was being mean to this girl but honestly, I'm sick of people talking in short form.
do u thin i cn take any1 srsly wen dey typ lik dis n in CAPSRAEP? Especially when she's ranting... perhaps if she didn't let her emotions run the keyboard. And what do you mean rude hypocrite? I am rude, but everyone is a hypocrite at some point.
It's not their music that makes me dislike Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus.

"Anyway, first of all, you copied the last sentence of your comment on the previous page from an online article"
Yes that's why it was in quotation marks.

Virginity..?.. Are you talking about one of my other comments? Think about it, they're more like to NOT be virgins than to be virgins. I'm generalizing here, not saying this is black and white.

And yeah there is a difference between a typo and typing terribly on purpose.


gaga1992 wrote:
YOu Know What Guys..
I think all of us are just being so engrossed liking or hating them in any way and too much exaggeration in every thing we say. It hurts anyone on the internet unless they really have no life.

I think after Hearing what a lot Anti Snsd ppl say or try to convey or comment makes me feel so weird. I don't know. It's just that I feel that they are insulting me.
-snip-
I don't know man..
But the way You say this sounds like they literally are, I mean like making it seem like they want to be seen in that manner.

Anyway aren't these performance clothes what they are being made to wear. It's not their choice? Or isit
Well, that picture was more like a kicking dance move, not a pose Lol

People seek attention, admiration etc. Not necessarily wanting to be seen in a degrading way but that is what it ends up as.
Wearing shorts underneath would have been allowed..and about poses, I wasn't meaning the dance, in other pics you can see them like this.

"I think after Hearing what a lot Anti Snsd ppl say or try to convey or comment makes me feel so weird. I don't know. It's just that I feel that they are insulting me. "
Fans would want to defend their idols, it's understandable.
It's difficult to ignore haters or trolls, but it stops the fighting and anger.

For a 14 yr old guy you seem very.. innocent..
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

People seek attention, admiration etc. Not necessarily wanting to be seen in a degrading way but that is what it ends up as.
Wearing shorts underneath would have been allowed..and about poses, I wasn't meaning the dance, in other pics you can see them like this.


Ending note. I guess its sad to see a fan being constantly reminded with that shameful picture of their idols but then must I say that it was a year ago and after that scandal(I think) everyone began to wear shorts under their skirts. So be thankful that SNSD was the sacrifice for all k-pop idol living beings.


~ I'm a 14 year old myself and I doubt no one is that innocent (don't judge me >:P )


~ SNSD SOSHI HWAITING!
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.


True very True.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

divaroxy wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.


True very True.


Right... So I'm and Idiot huh...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.