First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
A question to Anti fans of SNSD
Posted 5/23/10

divaroxy wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.


True very True.


Look how rude they are in this thread. It proves my point. They justify insulting people because they are insulting SNSD. What's the difference between them and haters. I guess it's okay for them to hate on Anti's because they are not famous. Idiots and Hypocrites.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I like all snsd except TIFFANY.
She acts like she's the prettiest, in fact her face is plastic.
Wants to let know the whole korea that she really is fluent in english.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I like all snsd except TIFFANY.
She acts like she's the prettiest, in fact her face is plastic.
Wants to let know the whole korea that she really is fluent in english.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere eating...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Before all else, I don't think they're talented singers, so I don't have any respect for them as musicians. Sure, they're all very gifted dancers, but they can't sing very well, which is kind of the point of being in a girl group. Secondly, I always hear about all these cruel things they say and it bothers me a lot. They seem like a bunch of legitimately rotten girls, if you ask me. That's pretty much why I don't like them.

Not to mention, I think that they're the ones acting like bratty high school girls, ultimately. Calling people retards doesn't sound very mature to me.

But whatever, people will be people. If you like them, great, if you don't, that's great, too. It doesn't matter much to me either way. I wouldn't say I'm an anti, though, seeing as I don't make a habit of running around complaining about them. I just personally don't respect them and think they're unpleasant.


This is pretty much my season for not liking them as a group.
Teayeon and Tiffany are the only ones that truly annoy me.
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
I'm not a big fan of them. And I'm not anti-snsd.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere eating...
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

iHeartSeungHyun wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Before all else, I don't think they're talented singers, so I don't have any respect for them as musicians. Sure, they're all very gifted dancers, but they can't sing very well, which is kind of the point of being in a girl group. Secondly, I always hear about all these cruel things they say and it bothers me a lot. They seem like a bunch of legitimately rotten girls, if you ask me. That's pretty much why I don't like them.

Not to mention, I think that they're the ones acting like bratty high school girls, ultimately. Calling people retards doesn't sound very mature to me.

But whatever, people will be people. If you like them, great, if you don't, that's great, too. It doesn't matter much to me either way. I wouldn't say I'm an anti, though, seeing as I don't make a habit of running around complaining about them. I just personally don't respect them and think they're unpleasant.


This is pretty much my season for not liking them as a group.
Teayeon and Tiffany are the only ones that truly annoy me.


Sorry I meant reason*.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/24/10

KyuubiBear wrote:

I realise I was being mean to this girl but honestly, I'm sick of people talking in short form.
do u thin i cn take any1 srsly wen dey typ lik dis n in CAPSRAEP? Especially when she's ranting... perhaps if she didn't let her emotions run the keyboard. And what do you mean rude hypocrite? I am rude, but everyone is a hypocrite at some point.
It's not their music that makes me dislike Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus.

"Anyway, first of all, you copied the last sentence of your comment on the previous page from an online article"
Yes that's why it was in quotation marks.

Virginity..?.. Are you talking about one of my other comments? Think about it, they're more like to NOT be virgins than to be virgins. I'm generalizing here, not saying this is black and white.

And yeah there is a difference between a typo and typing terribly on purpose.


It didn't look as though she was typing in short form - it just seemed as though she failed at spelling and grammar. If you go on her profile, you can see that she's not English (and she's 14). Surely you can let her off?

Part of your argument was the fact that SNSD are 'rude', but then in your reply to that girl, you seemed to be rather rude yourself. I don't think it's particularly fair to use comments like that against SNSD, when you're quite guilty of it yourself.
Fair enough with you disliking Britney and Miley because of their actions, but some people don't care about the artist's personality and only focus on music. That 14 year old girl probably just enjoys their music, and you shouldn't look down on her just because she does.



I'm sorry, but it wasn't in quotation marks. Maybe you just forgot? =)

HA! See! What makes you think that they're more likely to not be virgins? I can only name 3 members (Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri) who I'm pretty certain aren't virgins - the rest seem pretty innocent xD
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310294
And besides, they're all 20 years old. I don't see anything wrong them not being virgins - and I don't see anything wrong with them acting cute now and then. Their company gives them new concepts, SNSD don't really have a choice in what songs they sing and what they wear on stage.

And actually, in the other anti thread - you made EXACTLY the same 'typo'.

Although, I don't really blame you for getting so frustrated over the typing.


gaga1992 wrote:

Right... So I'm and Idiot huh...


Nooooooo!

First of all, look at that girl's status message - "F U stupid 2PM Anti's and LOL at SNSD"

She's probably talking about the new Cabi commercial, where both SNSD and 2PM were half naked. Soooo, she's supporting 2PM in it, but bashing SNSD? Why? Because she's biased. =) They're all very biased! And hypocritical too - I can see SNSD antis being just as rude as Sones in this thread.

Keep liking SNSD! They're great! Don't let anyone sway your opinion on what music you like =)

9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
I see a fan and anti war on this topic.

I don't see what's the point of asking antis this question, because fans (or even yourself) will just defend them right away. What's the point? Fans will always think antis are wrong, and antis will be antis. (Btw, I'm Anti SNSD) : )
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The land of sheep.
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

DiamondsForever wrote:

-snip-

It didn't look as though she was typing in short form - it just seemed as though she failed at spelling and grammar. If you go on her profile, you can see that she's not English (and she's 14). Surely you can let her off?

Using "u" instead of "you", isn't that short form?
That's my main problem, grammar doesn't even matter to me as long as someone can type out the full word.
English isn't my first language either yet at least I manage typing full words. Besides her emotions were running all over her comment. She's lucky she doesn't get trolled for overreacting about internet things...



Part of your argument was the fact that SNSD are 'rude', but then in your reply to that girl, you seemed to be rather rude yourself. I don't think it's particularly fair to use comments like that against SNSD, when you're quite guilty of it yourself.
Fair enough with you disliking Britney and Miley because of their actions, but some people don't care about the artist's personality and only focus on music. That 14 year old girl probably just enjoys their music, and you shouldn't look down on her just because she does.

This is the internet, I can be rude without taking responsibility, I'm not famous, I'm not a role model for the younger generation of girls.
My reason for disliking SNSD isn't actually them being rude, it's only info I got from the internet, as part of my argument.
My reason for being an anti is their image, they're role models.

"See! What makes you think that they're more likely to not be virgins?"
Have you seen the business they're in? The music industry, especially pop. Especially companies like SME who market off sex appeal.


Posted 5/24/10

KyuubiBear wrote:


joreen95 wrote:
ANTI HATERS: Haters sucks..i really dont like them...i mean..i dont like some artist or anything but I dont bash them and tell them that they suck in every video..coz thats childish..i think haters need to get a life..they dont even know SNSD themselves....so why do they hate them with passion?? i dont undertsand haters....they hate SNSD because they dont have talents?? i think HATERS dont have talents other than HATING... SNSD become idols because they have potential..they might not be perfect or whatever...but they try their best...SNSD will become more sucess and haters will just be haters....HATE all u want Anti-snsd...because its ur choice....but dont act as if u kno SNSD better than themselves...~

SRS?
You're acting like a child, you can't even type full sentences or use correct grammar and spelling.

First:
There is a different between "haters" and "antis".
"Haters" look for a fight; they troll the fans
"Antis" have reasons for why they're anti.

Second:
There's no way I could take you seriously.
Your spelling, grammar, your lack of paragraphing.
Your apparent lack of logic and thought that goes into your comment.

Third:
You're a 14 yr old girl who likes Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. Your opinion is invalid.


Agreed with you. And also about the talent thing, celebrities these days aren't actually that talented. They just have looks. Who knows, SNSD might use auto tune or some other crap to change their voices.
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/25/10

gaga1992 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.


True very True.


Right... So I'm and Idiot huh...


No not all SNSD Fans. Some respect that people do not to like them. Then they are people like DiamondsForever . They are the idiots. She blinded by her dumb fangirl rage. I have met good SNSD fans and some are even my friends but we respect each our opinion but their are your DiamondsForever and other idiots that think you have to like them if not you are a hater and other stupid stuff. Idiots.
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where ever you are
Offline
Posted 5/25/10
Tiffany made rude comments about Shin Hye Sung's Shinhwa,
10 years her senior, such as “Shin Hye Sung’s voice sounds like a goat”.
Yessss; she apologized but she obviously didnt learn her lesson
recently she made a comment about 2PM's Taec Yeon on a program when they showed a old photo of him
she said his ears are big, and that she cant take her eyes of them when hes on stage.
Yes shes from America and we Americans have different morals but even
I know not to say something like that. Considering she, has some flaws;

Girls Generation commented that it would be difficult to follow S.E.S. because their members are artificial.
And they added that Girls Generation is this generation’s beauties.
Honestly i think their looks are so overplayed. Do you EVER see a Korean American that looks like them ?
No, because thats NOT what Koreans look like. I'm Korean, and I'm don't look like that.
It gives a bad meaning to the phrase "true Korean beauty"

Girls Generation members made fun of Tae Yang’s real name “Dong Youngbae”,
saying things like “What kind of name is that ?"

After complaining about her recent trip to the hospital on her radio show,
Tae Yeon received comments she fired back saying
"Fine, fine. I get it with all the messages. It’s my fault for being sick. I’M SORRY."
Then after one of Alicia Keys songs played she said,
"For a black person, she’s really pretty."

And that's my input.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/25/10 , edited 5/25/10

tongiethao wrote:

I see a fan and anti war on this topic.

I don't see what's the point of asking antis this question, because fans (or even yourself) will just defend them right away. What's the point? Fans will always think antis are wrong, and antis will be antis. (Btw, I'm Anti SNSD) : )


Hey, I asked this question. I made this topic.
There is a point.
I now understand people's view on SNSD. Whether Good or Bad.
Even after hearing all these comments I still like them for who they are.
But at least I know what they have done wrong Especially Taeyeon, she's my favourite but i think a lot of people dislike her.
Still... Taeyeon will be my favourite.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

No not all SNSD Fans. Some respect that people do not to like them. Then they are people like DiamondsForever . They are the idiots. She blinded by her dumb fangirl rage. I have met good SNSD fans and some are even my friends but we respect each our opinion but their are your DiamondsForever and other idiots that think you have to like them if not you are a hater and other stupid stuff. Idiots.


You fool. What's this 'dumb fangirl rage' you're talking about? I was only asking people for better reasons as to why they hate SNSD. I only want to know. I don't see why you're being so rude with this when you don't seem to be making many logical comments yourself.

˅ There. This girl doesn't like them - and she's obviously not stupid. She actually has decent reasons why she dislikes them and she wrote them out pretty clearly. You don't seem to be capable of doing that. I'd rather you not call me an idiot without knowing me personally when you don't exactly seem to be the most intelligent person yourself.


KyuubiBear wrote:

Using "u" instead of "you", isn't that short form?
That's my main problem, grammar doesn't even matter to me as long as someone can type out the full word.
English isn't my first language either yet at least I manage typing full words. Besides her emotions were running all over her comment. She's lucky she doesn't get trolled for overreacting about internet things...

This is the internet, I can be rude without taking responsibility, I'm not famous, I'm not a role model for the younger generation of girls.
My reason for disliking SNSD isn't actually them being rude, it's only info I got from the internet, as part of my argument.
My reason for being an anti is their image, they're role models.

"See! What makes you think that they're more likely to not be virgins?"
Have you seen the business they're in? The music industry, especially pop. Especially companies like SME who market off sex appeal.



Meh. What can you do though? It is the internet and certain people can't help but use short form - let them be ^^ And yeah - I agree. But to be fair, she is 14.

The thing is, that info you got from the internet is mostly about Tiffany and Taeyeon, the rest of the girls have actually done nothing wrong. I think that it's really unfair how people always judge SNSD as a whole group based on Tiffany's and Taeyeon's actions.

I don't see why the industry they're in has to be connected to whether they are virgins or not. I can guarantee that more than half of them are definitely virgins. When you watch them in shows rather than performances, sometimes you can't help but be amazed at how naively innocent they seem to be.
Posted 5/25/10 , edited 5/25/10

DiamondsForever wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

No not all SNSD Fans. Some respect that people do not to like them. Then they are people like DiamondsForever . They are the idiots. She blinded by her dumb fangirl rage. I have met good SNSD fans and some are even my friends but we respect each our opinion but their are your DiamondsForever and other idiots that think you have to like them if not you are a hater and other stupid stuff. Idiots.


You fool. What's this 'dumb fangirl rage' you're talking about? I was only asking people for better reasons as to why they hate SNSD. I only want to know. I don't see why you're being so rude with this when you don't seem to be making many logical comments yourself.


KyuubiBear is making logical comments and you can't expect her comments. So why should i post my comments? So you can quote them endlessly. No thank you. I will pass. Peace Out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.