First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
A question to Anti fans of SNSD
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
KyuubiBear, pm me I want to invite you to talk with us in our Korean forum. We have fans of all artists, dbsk, suju, snsd, wg here. Most of us can understand basic english and I can translate too. Do you want to discuss with us and show us your OPINIONS on our artists? You say you have logical reasons for your opinions... well come on let's hear them. I want you to see what other Korean fans say about you, not just me. Come on you seem so confident about your opinions? And bring your <rumors> to back up your claims, yeah we Koreans will be amazed by your intelligence when you bring your proof.

Dumb little piece of trash.
Posted 5/29/10
OMG!!! Fanboys are worst than any Anti.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
I see another pathetic little trash called LeeUBunny.
I am not being irrational or overreacting in calling these trash a trash.

I am full blood Korean I am telling everyone here firmly that these anti trashes are not accepted in Korea.
Many Koreans are looking at this thread now and I speak on behalf of all of them.
Look at the childish responses LeeUBunny comes up with. What can we Koreans tell that person? We're not afraid to call her a trash.

LeeUBunny is another little piece of trash that we Koreans don't want to deal with.
Other antis come out and support your other antis and I will tell you again and again that we Koreans think of you antis as piece of trash. That's the end of it.

LeeUBunny profile also says she likes dbsk, ugh makes me sick again. We are not in good mood because of everything lately, there are antis in Korea attacking homin and cjs for everything and I've dealt enough with them. Can't believe us Korean Cassies enjoyed same DBSK music with that trash LeeUBunny and KyuubiBear

LeeUBunny이 종간나년아 니년들 덕에 애꿎은 해외팬들만 이상하게 되간다. 정신좀 차리고 철 들어라 존말할때
I apologize to all the other great international fans we are very grateful to you. Don't let these anti trash influence you.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

KyuubiBear wrote:
Just like SNSD fans are still supportive of SNSD even though some members are rude. Because fans know each person in the group, while people who don't know them judge them as a group.

"Also, imagine if a SoShi member happened to be involved in a scandal like that - all hell would break loose amongst the antis. "
It must also be the same for the anti fans of SuJu and DBSK when they make mistakes (assuming the anti fans have a reason for their anti-ness).

When Kangin and Jaejoong were DUI, I'm sure fans were disappointed, they completely humiliated themselves. Kangin's drinking did effect my opinion on SuJu as a group, I think both should quit drinking.

Though making a mistake like DUI is kinda different from going on a talk show and accidentally being rude.
One's drunk and the other isn't.


Yes! So you still support Super Junior and DBSK even though they made mistakes like that! You don't hold their mistakes against them and I don't think that you should do the same for SNSD.

And to be honest - no Sones have ever tried completely supporting Tiffany's and Taeyeon's actions. They both did wrong and yet they apologized, just like Jaejoong and Kangin.

It is different. DUI is far worse than making a mistake because of a cultural difference.
All I'm saying is that antis should give SNSD a chance, because it doesn't seem like they do. All they do is base their opinions upon anti articles and a few official performances (as in - the songs SM makes them perform).


yungtan wrote:

I see another pathetic little trash called LeeUBunny.
I am not being irrational or overreacting in calling these trash a trash.

I am full blood Korean I am telling everyone here firmly that these anti trashes are not accepted in Korea.
Many Koreans are looking at this thread now and I speak on behalf of all of them.
Look at the childish responses LeeUBunny comes up with. What can we Koreans tell that person? We're not afraid to call her a trash.


And you, Korean guy! Honestly, please stop! There are plenty of antis in Korea and I don't understand why you're placing the blame on international fans like that. Why do you speak for Koreans as a whole? What about the MANY Korean antis of DBSK and SNSD? Remember Dream Concert 08? When KOREANS happened to all turn off their light-sticks and refuse to cheer during an SNSD performance? So they were also anti-trash, right?

I don't exactly agree with what antis are doing, but calling them trash is going way too far. You shouldn't call anyone that just because they have a different opinion to you.

You're not exactly approaching this in the correct manner....
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
I don't understand one thing. In English kpop sites like this, antis can be active and join discussions too? I am surprised because that cannot happen in Korea. Antis are only in anti sites in Korea. They cannot join normal sites because normal Korean fans will just kill them off online. People who are against a celebrity with good reason are called oppositions they are not antis. The oppositions can join discussions in Korea.

People like KyuubiBear are just antis they have no rational reason no valid proof of their lies, they just have hatred and jealousy. So KyuubiBear would not be able to go to normal Korean sites she would get slaughtered. But KyuubiBear can run around in Crunchyroll? Me and the Koreans reading this site is confused...
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
DiamondsForever:
And you, Korean guy! Honestly, please stop! There are plenty of antis in Korea and I don't understand why you're placing the blame on international fans like that. Why do you speak for Koreans as a whole? What about the MANY Korean antis of DBSK and SNSD? Remember Dream Concert 08? When KOREANS happened to all turn off their light-sticks and refuse to cheer during an SNSD performance? So they were also anti-trash, right?

I don't exactly agree with what antis are doing, but calling them trash is going way too far. You shouldn't call anyone that just because they have a different opinion to you.


DiamondsForever, what do you mean I'm blaming international fans? I am only talking about antis here, like KyuubiBear. Of course there are many Korean antis. They are called trash in Korea too. They cannot come on normal Korean sites. The Korean antis who participated in 08 DC are called criminals in Korea, nobody in their right mind calls them fans with different opinion in Korea. Me and the Koreans reading this thread represent the normal Korean fans from normal sites, students, office workers, I am a college student.

Antis are not people with different opinions. People with different opinions are perfectly accepted in Korea. Are you saying someone like KyuubiBear is just a person with a different opinion? No way. Looking at what KyuubiBear wrote 100% of Koreans will see her as a trash anti, someone without and reason or logic but just hatred. I already explained that the anti stuff she posted has all been debunked in Korea. She is using rumors and fake information to bash other artists. She is anti trash. Do you understand? We Koreans are confused that you cannot tell difference between anti trash and a person of different opinion.... Tell me what do we need to explain to you to get this to be understood?

Sorry about me being a little aggressive, I just had a 3 day battle with a homin anti in Korea so I'm kind of angry in general with all the antis
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
this thread is so useless... why did you even bother? if you are a sone... why do you even need to ask opinion of antis? they are called antis for a reason, they simply dont like the girls...they obviously hate the girls...let them keep hating...they can seriously keep going until the 100000000th reason why the girls are talentless, slut whatever else they want to call them....so you? just keep on supporting until you dont like them anymore (or till the antis turn you into one :p)... why bother listening to...antis opinions which i find...frustrating...and when a sone defend the girls, anti just call us retards hypocrites blinds.

seriously the girls are on top... they are number1... so antis...keep being an anti you are doing your job well
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
Yeah just close this thread or something now.


Just remember that we Koreans are watching you anti trash like KyuubiBear, what an idiot thinking she can get away being so ignorant and stupid just because it's the internet.
Posted 5/29/10
yungtan you are the reason that they have so many anti's. Your little fanboy rage is hilarious. Keep it going my friend.

P.S. We don't care if you are Korean. It doesn't change anything.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

yungtan wrote:
Antis are not people with different opinions. People with different opinions are perfectly accepted in Korea. Are you saying someone like KyuubiBear is just a person with a different opinion? No way. Looking at what KyuubiBear wrote 100% of Koreans will see her as a trash anti, someone without and reason or logic but just hatred. I already explained that the anti stuff she posted has all been debunked in Korea. She is using rumors and fake information to bash other artists. She is anti trash. Do you understand? We Koreans are confused that you cannot tell difference between anti trash and a person of different opinion.... Tell me what do we need to explain to you to get this to be understood?

Sorry about me being a little aggressive, I just had a 3 day battle with a homin anti in Korea so I'm kind of angry in general with all the antis


Yes, you're right. They do base their opinions mostly on rumours - meaning that they don't give SNSD a chance. I'm sure that when they do, their opinions might change slightly and they might respect SNSD more. Like KyuubiBear said, she does base her opinion on what image they have and what people post about them. She doesn't live in Korea, so she obviously doesn't know that some of the information is fake. Of course they're allowed to express their opinions - freedom of speech?

But stop calling them trash! They are still people with a different opinion - instead of being rude and calling them names, maybe you should try convincing them that not everything they believe about the girls is right?
I honestly think that KyuubiBear is a decent person, and she only bases her opinion from what she's read online. If Korean antis didn't write rumours like that in the first place - maybe international fans wouldn't believe the rumours?

Again, stop calling them trash. They just have a different opinion.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t250681.html
Antis, I suggest that you look at this link. The girls try SO hard - just look at the first two gifs. They needed to perform twice in a row and they all did it with no complaints and tried their best both times. Look at Jessica, as soon as she walked out - she actually collapsed.

Even if you don't like the girls, I honestly think that you should respect them for what they do, because after all, they are still human.

LeeUBunny, just stop. You're just as bad as this guy. Just because he has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean that he has some 'little fanboy rage'. You don't exactly make a good point when you say that you hate a group just because you dislike the fans.
Posted 5/29/10
I am threatening people over the Internet and telling them Americans are watching them. Nope. I am not. I have legit reasons but i only care to discuss them with other Anti's. I except that fact peoples like them. I cannot change that but do not tell me i have no reason to hate them because you are being unreasonable.
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

I am threatening people over the Internet and telling them Americans are watching them. Nope. I am not. I have legit reasons but i only care to discuss them with other Anti's. I except that fact peoples like them. I cannot change that but do not tell me i have no reason to hate them because you are being unreasonable.


Neither was I, and you still called me an idiot.

And I'm pretty sure that earlier in this thread you stated that "SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.".
Sure doesn't sound like you accept the fact that people like them.

I never said that you have no reasons to hate them - you just have really bad reasons.


53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
LeeUBunny:
yungtan you are the reason that they have so many anti's. Your little fanboy rage is hilarious. Keep it going my friend.:
What do you mean by they? I am a guy yes and I am a fan of many kpop singers probably a dozen. You saying I caused antis to grow for all these dozen artists?

You want to sound like you are cool and don't care LOL sure there are thousands of people trying to look like something on the internet trust me I've seen a lot and you're just another roach without anything that would make people give you credibility

It doesn't change the fact that you are not being viewed in a good light by us Koreans and you say you don't care.
Well there are many others watching this, and from people like you we Koreans will see more clearly how there are trolls like you living in these spaces. It does matter little girl, because these things spread and your name has been mentioned many times today. Yes you will still act like you don't care LOL on and on with your <witty replies> LOL Go on, give me another <I don't care> reply

어디까지 가나 해보자 이 오크야 맛좀 봐야 알겠네

Again I speak on behalf of many Korean, we do not accept these idiot trolls and antis as part of us. We still know a trash like LeeUBunny is just an exception, I see most everyone here are just great fans. I often translated people talking about DBSK here to my Korean site because you showed such support we loved reading your posts.
Posted 5/29/10

DiamondsForever wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

I am threatening people over the Internet and telling them Americans are watching them. Nope. I am not. I have legit reasons but i only care to discuss them with other Anti's. I except that fact peoples like them. I cannot change that but do not tell me i have no reason to hate them because you are being unreasonable.


Neither was I, and you still called me an idiot.

And I'm pretty sure that earlier in this thread you stated that "SNSD Fans are idiots and hypocrites. Flat out. I am done.".
Sure doesn't sound like you accept the fact that people like them.

I never said that you have no reasons to hate them - you just have really bad reasons.




How do you know my reasons if i never posted them?

Yeah. I did say that. I should put 80% of SNSD fans. I said flat out i am done because i didn't want write repeated replies but this is thread and him has prove true to some of my reasons. Trying to give out a computer virus to anti-sones.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

yungtan wrote:

KyuubiBear, pm me I want to invite you to talk with us in our Korean forum. We have fans of all artists, dbsk, suju, snsd, wg here. Most of us can understand basic english and I can translate too. Do you want to discuss with us and show us your OPINIONS on our artists? You say you have logical reasons for your opinions... well come on let's hear them. I want you to see what other Korean fans say about you, not just me. Come on you seem so confident about your opinions? And bring your <rumors> to back up your claims, yeah we Koreans will be amazed by your intelligence when you bring your proof.

Dumb little piece of trash.


Why are you using the term Koreans like that? You're acting like it makes a difference.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.