First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Forum
9253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Uhh... why do you...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10
Username: AwesomeGeek101
Wat Avii Say: You Little Monster (Haha)
Font: Some kind of script writing..
Pic:

Creator
4699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / youtube.com/user/...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10
aww thnx soo much i wuv it!!!
15588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

AwesomeGeek101 wrote:

Username: AwesomeGeek101
Wat Avii Say: You Little Monster (Haha)
Font: Some kind of script writing..
Pic:



sorry if its too simple didn't know what else to add Dx anyways hope ya like it (:
Posted 5/28/10 , edited 5/28/10
Username:lonemask
Text :i wish that i was looking into your eyes(up in d'avii)
(down d'avii) cause in your eyes i'd like to stay
Size:tall and thin
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.)
Design:any
Decoration:pls make the pic more sadder
Picture:
Mod:any
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

lonemask wrote:

Username:lonemask
Text :i wish that i was looking into your eyes(up in d'avii)
(down d'avii) cause in your eyes i'd like to stay
Size:tall and thin
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.)
Design:any
Decoration:pls make the pic more sadder
Picture:
Mod:any


I Will Totally Understand If You Dont Want To Use This! Erm Yeah...You Can If You Want

Posted 5/28/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


lonemask wrote:

Username:lonemask
Text :i wish that i was looking into your eyes(up in d'avii)
(down d'avii) cause in your eyes i'd like to stay
Size:tall and thin
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.)
Design:any
Decoration:pls make the pic more sadder
Picture:
Mod:any


I Will Totally Understand If You Dont Want To Use This! Erm Yeah...You Can If You Want



wow like it!!!....ur so fast anyway

Creator
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/28/10 , edited 5/28/10
Username:Punky-
Text :
*DONG WOON

*HYUN SEUNG

*DU JUN

*JUN HYUNG

*YO SEOB

*GI KWANG

Size :long across
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.) banner
Design:anything
Decoration:anything
Picture:wiv text
thanks
9253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Uhh... why do you...
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
OH NO ITS AWESOME!! lol XD
Posted 5/28/10

Punky- wrote:

Username:Punky-
Text :
*DONG WOON

*HYUN SEUNG

*DU JUN

*JUN HYUNG

*YO SEOB

*GI KWANG

Size :long across
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.) banner
Design:anything
Decoration:anything
Picture:wiv text
thanks




MiasGotThis<33



Posted 5/28/10

Punky- wrote:

Username:Punky-
Text :
*DONG WOON

*HYUN SEUNG

*DU JUN

*JUN HYUNG

*YO SEOB

*GI KWANG

Size :long across
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.) banner
Design:anything
Decoration:anything
Picture:wiv text
thanks


Its not aweshome but hereee<33


Creator
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / QATAR al wakra
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

-Prina wrote:


PrinceNPrincess wrote:


Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:

Fill Outie vv


Username: PrinceNPrincess
Wat Avii Say: Seaphic Charm Hoshina Utau
Font: any
Pic:


Heres You Go~ Hope you like it


cool..!!1 thx
5429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my other account
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

PrinceNPrincess wrote:


-Prina wrote:


PrinceNPrincess wrote:


Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:

Fill Outie vv


Username: PrinceNPrincess
Wat Avii Say: Seaphic Charm Hoshina Utau
Font: any
Pic:


Heres You Go~ Hope you like it


cool..!!1 thx


yws<3
Creator
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / QATAR al wakra
Offline
Posted 5/29/10

Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:


Request Your Aviis Here~



Username:PrinceNPrincess
Text : Wataru and Karen
Size:Tall AND Thin
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.)
Design:any
Decoration: pls make this 2 pic together ...any thing but i want the 2 of them in the pic
Picture:

Mod: anyone who make this pic
[Creator]--->>Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX
-Prina
prokarin
BabyLelo123
utau_101
HikariiChii
iMikuHatsune




Rules

1.Invite Buddies/Post at least 2 photos in our album
2.Be Active!
3.Enjoy!

Our Examples------>>>>


Coming Soon.....~


Creator
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:


Punky- wrote:

Username:Punky-
Text :
*DONG WOON

*HYUN SEUNG

*DU JUN

*JUN HYUNG

*YO SEOB

*GI KWANG

Size :long across
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.) banner
Design:anything
Decoration:anything
Picture:wiv text
thanks


Its not aweshome but hereee<33




OMG THANKS U SO MUCH THEY ARE SOOOOOOO HOT THANKS LOL
Creator
7302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LONDON
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
RULES
*Group invitations sent to 70 users! 3 users are already members or invited to this group.
*5 photo(s) uploaded!

Username:Punky-
Text : B2ST ,Kishika
Size:Tall AND Thin
Request:(avii,banner,icon, etc.)avii
Design:any
Decoration: anything that looks nice
Picture:

thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.