First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♦ Register a Shop
Shop Owner [Rank 3]
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Boston :3
Offline
Posted 3/22/11 , edited 3/22/11
Username:
snow_dropp

Shop Name:
CeCe's Bakery

Describe your Shop:
idk fun? haha pink and girly?

What Products:
manga color, aviis, banners, typography (request)

Invited Buddies?
i think that all my friends are in this group i mean i only have two friends lol <<< not social
Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

snow_dropp wrote:

Username:
snow_dropp

Shop Name:
CeCe's Bakery

Describe your Shop:
idk fun? haha pink and girly?

What Products:
manga color, aviis, banners, typography (request)

Invited Buddies?
i think that all my friends are in this group i mean i only have two friends lol <<< not social


its nice to have another request shop (;

APPROVED
Thank you for registering! Please click HERE to complete your registration. We look forward to it !
Shopper
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in my anime studio
Offline
Posted 3/29/11
Username: Rockangel42
Shop Name: Curzon Market
Describe your Shop: I will have color banners (starting to try to make them) and color themes and music (cheerful) to greet shoppers
What Products: ill try banners and aviis but with also have drawing request (paper or comp) of up to a max of five people
Invited Buddies? yes
6872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/11 , edited 3/30/11
Username: IVIilkShake
Shop Name: The Gift Box
Describe your Shop: its basicly surprise avi's :DD they just tell me the text, color scheme, and blah blah blah :DD i choose a random pic and do wutever i want :DD
What Products: Avi, banner, icon, typography
Invited Buddies?yes
Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

rockangel42 wrote:

Username: Rockangel42
Shop Name: Curzon Market
Describe your Shop: I will have color banners (starting to try to make them) and color themes and music (cheerful) to greet shoppers
What Products: ill try banners and aviis but with also have drawing request (paper or comp) of up to a max of five people
Invited Buddies? yes


APPROVED Please Click Here to finish up your registration!
thank you for joining ♥
Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 3/30/11

IVIilkShake wrote:

Username: IVIilkShake
Shop Name: The Gift Box
Describe your Shop: its basicly surprise avi's :DD they just tell me the text, color scheme, and blah blah blah :DD i choose a random pic and do wutever i want :DD
What Products: Avi, banner, icon, typography
Invited Buddies?yes


nice, ur the first to do typography for us (; thanks for joining! ♥
APPROVED Please Click Here to complete your registration!
Shop Owner [Rank 3]
11886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
drowning in the o...
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
Username:Amazing1004
Shop Name:Over the Rainbow~
Describe your Shop:I will have them request avii/banners/profiles that they want & offer freebies
What Products:Avi and banners and profiles
Invited Buddies? Yesssss!

Shop Owner [Rank 3]
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
Username: MadamAlice
Shop Name: Her Wonderland
Describe your Shop: The colors will be fun and crazy, featuring many Alice in Wonderland things. People can request and freebies will be offered(:
What Products: Avii, banner, profile (maybeh)
Invited Buddies? Yushh~

Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 4/19/11

Amazing1004 wrote:

Username:Amazing1004
Shop Name:Over the Rainbow~
Describe your Shop:I will have them request avii/banners/profiles that they want & offer freebies
What Products:Avi and banners and profiles
Invited Buddies? Yesssss!



APPROVED
nice to have another request shop ^^
thanks for joining us !! One last step: please come here to complete your registration
Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 4/19/11

MadamAlice wrote:

Username: MadamAlice
Shop Name: Her Wonderland
Describe your Shop: The colors will be fun and crazy, featuring many Alice in Wonderland things. People can request and freebies will be offered(:
What Products: Avii, banner, profile (maybeh)
Invited Buddies? Yushh~



APPROVED
i look forward to your shop theme (: it looks interesting
Thanks for joining us!! please come here to complete your registration your almost there !
Shop Owner [Rank 2]
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The box.
Offline
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 4/19/11


APPROVED
Shop Owner [Rank 3]
17369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/11
Username: Kiti-chan
Shop Name: A+ Forever
Describe your Shop: hum i think it shall be a request shop, therll be lots of colorfull styles ^^
What Products: Avii, Banners, Icons, and maybe Profiles
Invited Buddies? yesh
Shop Owner [Rank 2]
17485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Kiti-chan wrote:

Username: Kiti-chan
Shop Name: A+ Forever
Describe your Shop: hum i think it shall be a request shop, therll be lots of colorfull styles ^^
What Products: Avii, Banners, Icons, and maybe Profiles
Invited Buddies? yesh

how about doing the test while waiting for sync's approval?
that way when sync gets back, she'll just check them both.
if sync gets mad, i'll take the blame xP
good luck~
Shop Owner [Rank 3]
17369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

dreamergurl_02 wrote:


Kiti-chan wrote:

Username: Kiti-chan
Shop Name: A+ Forever
Describe your Shop: hum i think it shall be a request shop, therll be lots of colorfull styles ^^
What Products: Avii, Banners, Icons, and maybe Profiles
Invited Buddies? yesh

how about doing the test while waiting for sync's approval?
that way when sync gets back, she'll just check them both.
if sync gets mad, i'll take the blame xP
good luck~


um ok 0.0
Creator
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at "World Graphic...
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

Kiti-chan wrote:

Username: Kiti-chan
Shop Name: A+ Forever
Describe your Shop: hum i think it shall be a request shop, therll be lots of colorfull styles ^^
What Products: Avii, Banners, Icons, and maybe Profiles
Invited Buddies? yesh


APPROVED

im not upset dw
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.