First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply leave us a message!
Posted 5/31/10
found the group in popularity. i uploaded the screenshot in the picture album
Posted 5/31/10
also, thnkx for the freebies
apple spice delight ♥
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/31/10
lol nvm then.
always curiosity kills a cat! ouch!
haha. wad ya doing noww?
Posted 6/1/10
i took some freebies. thanks i love them all.
☆ shop ● owner
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 6/1/10

BehindVoices wrote:

lol nvm then.
always curiosity kills a cat! ouch!
haha. wad ya doing noww?
lol nothing much, just trying to find a dress for graduation

116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 6/1/10
hey everyone =]
Posted 6/1/10
awesome freebies i took some
evil ● shopper
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
I've recently found this group popular..
but i don't know how to do the thingy...

can anyone tell me how??

sorrie
☆ shop ● owner
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

cccrrr wrote:

I've recently found this group popular..
but i don't know how to do the thingy...

can anyone tell me how??

sorrie
the thingy?

evil ● shopper
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

luxuriant wrote:


cccrrr wrote:

I've recently found this group popular..
but i don't know how to do the thingy...

can anyone tell me how??

sorrie
the thingy?



um I meant...
how to save the screenshot..
sorry for confusing you...
*bow*
☆ shop ● owner
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

cccrrr wrote:


luxuriant wrote:


cccrrr wrote:

I've recently found this group popular..
but i don't know how to do the thingy...

can anyone tell me how??

sorrie
the thingy?



um I meant...
how to save the screenshot..
sorry for confusing you...
*bow*
are you using pc or mac?
evil ● shopper
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 6/2/10


pc
☆ shop ● owner
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

cccrrr wrote:



pc :P
pass this:



then open a pic program (e.g. Microsoft Paint)

then pass Ctrl+V to paste & you're done! (;
evil ● shopper
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

luxuriant wrote:


cccrrr wrote:



pc :P
pass this:



then open a pic program (e.g. Microsoft Paint)

then pass Ctrl+V to paste & you're done! (;



wow..
thanks..
☆ shop ● owner
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

cccrrr wrote:


luxuriant wrote:


cccrrr wrote:



pc :P
pass this:



then open a pic program (e.g. Microsoft Paint)

then pass Ctrl+V to paste & you're done! (;



wow..
thanks..

np ;DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.