First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[SOLD OUT] Today's Deal: $10 for Death Note Ryuk Bookends (68% off)
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10
Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol
9115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Your lovely heart~
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Oh hey, I bought 10
The rests are just for a gift to my otaku friends
64289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Some people may just like the series and collect the various items to it as a hobby, or others may just buy manga or something of the sort and would like to keep it together with something else that comes from manga/anime. I don't see people laughing about things you buy, people have different interests, it doesn't just revolve around the same persons.
Posted 5/27/10

Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Oh hey, I bought 10
The rests are just for a gift to my otaku friends


Did you really buy ten? That's a large amount of money, I am surprised.
9115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Your lovely heart~
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

ExternalConsole wrote:


Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Oh hey, I bought 10
The rests are just for a gift to my otaku friends


Did you really buy ten? That's a large amount of money, I am surprised.


It's not a lot when I have a job and still living with parents XD
36036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 5/28/10 , edited 5/28/10

Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Oh hey, I bought 10
The rests are just for a gift to my otaku friends


Did you really buy ten? That's a large amount of money, I am surprised.


It's not a lot when I have a job and still living with parents XD


nice... same as you but i pay for the whole rent for the apartment so only a little bit I get from my paycheck lol....

---------------------------
New Deal: Today's Deal: Macross - Revoltech VF-1J Valkyrie Ichijo Hikaru No. 34 Action Figure
Special Price for Crunchyroll Users: $16.00 Special Price for Premium Members : $10.00

Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/deals
---------------------------
9115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Your lovely heart~
Offline
Posted 5/28/10

thegseed wrote:


Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


Axelion wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

Oh wow, people actually bought this? Thanks for giving me some laughing material guys. I'm still laughing at how funny you guys wanting this is. omg lol XD omg so funnah lol


Oh hey, I bought 10
The rests are just for a gift to my otaku friends


Did you really buy ten? That's a large amount of money, I am surprised.


It's not a lot when I have a job and still living with parents XD


nice... same as you but i pay for the whole rent for the apartment so only a little bit I get from my paycheck lol....

---------------------------
New Deal: Today's Deal: Macross - Revoltech VF-1J Valkyrie Ichijo Hikaru No. 34 Action Figure
Special Price for Crunchyroll Users: $16.00 Special Price for Premium Members : $10.00

Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/deals
---------------------------


The revoltech figure looks like a cheap toy srsly
I will wait for the next deal

60700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
i have it already
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
wow!!!
56196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / THE OC
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
i woulda bought this if i didn't already own a Ryuk statue
23167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York Baby!
Offline
Posted 5/31/10
crunchyroll is tryna do big things
65323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / You Know Thats It...
Offline
Posted 5/31/10
gonna have to stock more items, or is this the evil plot..hmmmmmmmm
Posted 6/2/10
DX -gasp- SHAME SHAME NOONE RECOGNISES NEAR!!! OMG -walks away-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.