First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
A weird dream, question about it!
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
I want to dream about my past. I wish I could change my future.
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
i had a wierd dream....
i was naked in a public place with like.. 9328439180418934810231 people...
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
I had a dream where my brother got hit by a subway train. It was fucking stupid since he had plenty of time to get back up, but no he gets hit by the train and blood and guts fly everywhere, very detailed dream by the way.
33177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quebec, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
you guyz all kinda missed the point XD

The point was to know, what'd youd do in the situation ive given
25581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
If I slapped my current mind into my younger self right now, I would go back to my grade 4 self.

- Jump a few grades, probably up to highschool. (I'll be the youngest highschooler in Canada, or maybe even in the world)
- I'm good with computers, so I'll probably impress a lot of people.

13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
i get really weird dreams all the time
once my friend said she had a dream where we were on a rollercoaster then i get ran over by it lol
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
The weirdest I think I had was being pregnant with my ex-crush's best friends' kid and delivering the baby in a car with a friend and her aunts. Also, I moved in with the dad, yes in the dream I slept with him again -.-
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / dreamLand
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
wow..i'd like to dream of that sadly, i dont dream much..

the weirdest ive got is.. im running towards a high-story building(i have no idea why), i rode one of their elevator and while im in there(alone), everything is spinning around, then it goes straight to the rooftop. And when i stepped outside of the elevator, giant spider webs appeared from thin air and trapped me there..
then i woke up..weird..ive always wondered what would happen next..

i wanna have more dreams >_<!
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
I used to fantasize about this all the time...

I would've been able capture every single missed opportunity...to not screw up with the biggest crushes of my life.
Studied even less and spend more time doing things I wanted.
Make a lot of money...
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 7/3/10 , edited 7/3/10
Dreamed that I was killed in a car accident and came back to life only as my skeleton and tried to find my family and they freaked out at my appearance. They wouldn't have anything to do with me, and I can't do anything about it because of the missing vocal cords.
Posted 7/3/10

NoBreyner wrote:

Dreamed that I was killed in a car accident and came back to life only as my skeleton and tried to find my family and they freaked out at my appearance. They wouldn't have anything to do with me, and I can't do anything about it because of the missing vocal cords.


wow brian ur messed up

sooo just kidding.
but if i had the position to go back in time like that guys dream, i would make myself join a sport or somthing. I was miserable. maybe being occupied would have helped.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

noureddine wrote:


Shohee wrote:


noureddine wrote:

i get weird dreams allllll the time...and i think i can predict the future cause i dream about something and it happens in the next day...loooool


that's deja vu. Something you know or already knew that's coming but don't notice until the day you realize you did this already.



not really......the same thing happens to my big sis.....we both dream of something in a night and it happens the newt day....believe it or not ...it's true....it happend to me more than 50 times now.....


its called bond dream.... u can ur dream to the close's person to you... if u have the same though's
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

Kimmiex wrote:

i had a wierd dream....
i was naked in a public place with like.. 9328439180418934810231 people...


i think im 1 of the 9328439180418934810231 people ur saying
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

PretzelPerez wrote:


noureddine wrote:


Shohee wrote:


noureddine wrote:

i get weird dreams allllll the time...and i think i can predict the future cause i dream about something and it happens in the next day...loooool


that's deja vu. Something you know or already knew that's coming but don't notice until the day you realize you did this already.



not really......the same thing happens to my big sis.....we both dream of something in a night and it happens the newt day....believe it or not ...it's true....it happend to me more than 50 times now.....


its called bond dream.... u can ur dream to the close's person to you... if u have the same though's


sorta......i dont know.....sometimes our dreams are alike but sometimes there not.....
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

noureddine wrote:


PretzelPerez wrote:


noureddine wrote:


Shohee wrote:


noureddine wrote:

i get weird dreams allllll the time...and i think i can predict the future cause i dream about something and it happens in the next day...loooool


that's deja vu. Something you know or already knew that's coming but don't notice until the day you realize you did this already.



not really......the same thing happens to my big sis.....we both dream of something in a night and it happens the newt day....believe it or not ...it's true....it happend to me more than 50 times now.....


its called bond dream.... u can ur dream to the close's person to you... if u have the same though's


sorta......i dont know.....sometimes our dreams are alike but sometimes there not.....


cause u are not the same people u don't always share the same though's u have different situation in life... having different dream is normal... having same dream is damn it's cool.. :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.