First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ecstasy
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

djkshroom wrote:

Idk if this topic is appropriate or not, but since there are ones around this / possibly worse, i decided to ask.

Has anyone done ecstasy?

if you have share your experience
and reason why you did it.


It makes you be horny, hot, and crazy. It actually makes holes in your brain. I have friend who has done it and loved it. I wouldn't unless I really want to. lol

7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
no haven't done it, what is it?...how does it works? etc....pictures and broad explanation needed....
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
i have done it in the past and probobly will do it again one day before the end of my life. and yeah, it does put holes in your brain because the chemicals kill large amounts of brain cells at a time but youir body should heal over time (especially if your young). if you don't mind scar tissue on your brain go for it!

EDIT: it depends what's in the pill as to how it works. MDMA is the main drug in a pill and that info can be found here: http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/ecstasy.html

but also people cut pills with herion, cocain, speed, special k and all sorts of nasty stuff. there was a pill around in the late 90's called green aliens which had a high level of herion in it. a lot of people died from it
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vacaville, Ca
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Redgriffin wrote:

no haven't done it, what is it?...how does it works? etc....pictures and broad explanation needed....


more or less its a man made substance that causes your brain to release excess amounts of seratonin. seratonin is a chemical in your brain that regulates certain things, like hunger, emotions. stuff like that. thats why when you take it, it makes you feel really good. o_o uh they come in lots of different pills, some are crappy and laced, some are pure/ purish mdma. o_o it is an illegal drug. and is commonly seen in raves. uhh yeah its dangerous if you have heart conditions. uhmmm

it makes your pupils huge, your breathing can become irregular, jaw clenches, dehydration,

the come down, sometimes there is none, if its a bad pill, youll feel horrible. like HORRIBLE...

uh effect usually last 3-6 hours O_o depending on the pill

cost range
$5 -50

or somthing like that
o_o

yeah not so much of a good explanation but o_oj

rough little details
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Ecstasy; a Raver's best-friend. =D

(Not saying that I a Raver, lol)
Posted 1/4/08
nooppe
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vacaville, Ca
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
here for those who dont know much about it

some general info

though its kind of one sided since

most place say its bad
which it is
in long term use..

to get more like individual and people who have taken it you may have to go to some forums or sites.

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/drug_guide/Ecstasy
45424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Never tried it and never want to try it
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hi
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
hhahhahhaha......nooooo//and i wont do it ever..hahaahah
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:


djkshroom wrote:

Idk if this topic is appropriate or not, but since there are ones around this / possibly worse, i decided to ask.

Has anyone done ecstasy?

if you have share your experience
and reason why you did it.


It makes you be horny, hot, and crazy. It actually makes holes in your brain. I have friend who has done it and loved it. I wouldn't unless I really want to. lol



It doesnt make hole in your brain...It only make your good chemicals go out and get high, then feel busted. That all it doesnt make you retard either.
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

sandy_taty wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


djkshroom wrote:

Idk if this topic is appropriate or not, but since there are ones around this / possibly worse, i decided to ask.

Has anyone done ecstasy?

if you have share your experience
and reason why you did it.


It makes you be horny, hot, and crazy. It actually makes holes in your brain. I have friend who has done it and loved it. I wouldn't unless I really want to. lol



It doesnt make hole in your brain


i have MRI scans that say otherwise
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

applexshampoo wrote:


sandy_taty wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


djkshroom wrote:

Idk if this topic is appropriate or not, but since there are ones around this / possibly worse, i decided to ask.

Has anyone done ecstasy?

if you have share your experience
and reason why you did it.


It makes you be horny, hot, and crazy. It actually makes holes in your brain. I have friend who has done it and loved it. I wouldn't unless I really want to. lol



It doesnt make hole in your brain


i have MRI scans that say otherwise


really? But it only temporary effects...again not addiction.
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

sandy_taty wrote:


applexshampoo wrote:


sandy_taty wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


djkshroom wrote:

Idk if this topic is appropriate or not, but since there are ones around this / possibly worse, i decided to ask.

Has anyone done ecstasy?

if you have share your experience
and reason why you did it.


It makes you be horny, hot, and crazy. It actually makes holes in your brain. I have friend who has done it and loved it. I wouldn't unless I really want to. lol



It doesnt make hole in your brain


i have MRI scans that say otherwise


really? But it only temporary effects...again not addiction.


actually MDMA can be very addictive but the holes have nothing to do with addiction.

the holes in your brain are really just large chunks of dead brain cells which can be caused by the sudden rush for chemicals introduced into it. all it takes is one pill to cause dead brain cells. that's why you get "scat" after a night out, your brain is trying to recover.

the doctors have all told me that since i'm young the cells will recover but i will have scar tissue. it won't effect my interlectual ability and i will function normally.
2412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / quivering in the...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
i don't know how anyone could try it. but i feel the same way about smoking, they're pointless things to take your money, rob you of your health and send you in a downward spiral. there is no point to trying the stuff.if you need to ecape you world you need to work on your life not postpone it. it may not be a big thing in your life even if you can have the life you want and still use those products, but for some it is. everyone who uses these thing is destorying a life, it may not be yours you most likley won't know them but by using yourself yur helping the type of people who see for them selfs how messed up people can get with the stuff and then plan to make money off of them. your supporting scum and that makes you worse than scum yourself. DON'T GIVE ME THT TRY EVERYTHING ONCE CRAP, YOU GOING TO TRY SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD ONCE, DRUGS ARE JUST AS DANGEROUS. PEOPLE DIE TRYING THIS CRAP ONCE!
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sydney, australia
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

animevamp727 wrote:

i don't know how anyone could try it. but i feel the same way about smoking, they're pointless things to take your money, rob you of your health and send you in a downward spiral. there is no point to trying the stuff.if you need to ecape you world you need to work on your life not postpone it. it may not be a big thing in your life even if you can have the life you want and still use those products, but for some it is. everyone who uses these thing is destorying a life, it may not be yours you most likley won't know them but by using yourself yur helping the type of people who see for them selfs how messed up people can get with the stuff and then plan to make money off of them. your supporting scum and that makes you worse than scum yourself. DON'T GIVE ME THT TRY EVERYTHING ONCE CRAP, YOU GOING TO TRY SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD ONCE, DRUGS ARE JUST AS DANGEROUS. PEOPLE DIE TRYING THIS CRAP ONCE!


that is the worst attitude that have and sounds like you have bought into the anti-drug hype. ofcourse abusive behaviour is bad but that is ALL abusive behaviour not just drug abuse.

may i ask, do you drink? if so you are supporting a drug that kills more people world wide than illict drugs and also give money to big corperations who make a living off making the general public terminally ill.

why don't you learn a bit of tolerance and relax.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.