First  Prev  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  Next  Last
Android
69872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

alniau wrote: or something along the lines like the funi app. scroll down. tap something... and all its info is opened up

That doesn't change the fact that the list that you are scrolling down has much fewer items on screen in a one column landscape view than in a one column portrait view. For an 8:5 display, something that is 8 tall and 5 wide just shows more stuff in a single column than something that is 5 tall and 8 wide.
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/16/12 , edited 11/16/12

agila61 wrote:


alniau wrote: or something along the lines like the funi app. scroll down. tap something... and all its info is opened up

That doesn't change the fact that the list that you are scrolling down has much fewer items on screen in a one column landscape view than in a one column portrait view. For an 8:5 display, something that is 8 tall and 5 wide just shows more stuff in a single column than something that is 5 tall and 8 wide.


to tell you the truth... it really doesn't bother me... if they were to fix it or not..... I'd say just leave it as it is...
I know for some people they could get irritated...... my tablets move freely every way possible.... since I have modded my tablets....what you do is just reprogram your kernel and what not.
25035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Calgary Alberta C...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
Hunter x hunter ep 56 subs are french by default??
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/19/12



What language is your phone set to display in?
25035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Calgary Alberta C...
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
english, all other eps play in english ... its a nexus 7 tablet

Ended up watching the episode via firefox with flash addon
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/20/12


Will look into this.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Hey can you help me please? :)

for The Pet Girl of Sakurasou i cant see any of the videos on my android.

i have a Samsung Galaxy...can you please help me?

i have tried too redownload it and i checked for updates their is nothing.

Thanks if you can help anyway
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/22/12


Do you have 'Show Mature Content' enabled in your Video Preferences here on the site?

Please let me know exactly what happens when you try to watch.
28151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
I'm not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but through the Android App, I'm unable to view my queue or my history. It has said there was a problem and to contact support if it persists. It's been several weeks now since I was able to see my queue/history on my phone.

If it matters, I'm using an SGS2 with WanamLite Stock (Stock but stripped of bloat from Samsung/Carriers) 4.0.3 with root access.
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/25/12 , edited 11/25/12

Aincalandorn wrote:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but through the Android App, I'm unable to view my queue or my history. It has said there was a problem and to contact support if it persists. It's been several weeks now since I was able to see my queue/history on my phone.

If it matters, I'm using an SGS2 with WanamLite Stock (Stock but stripped of bloat from Samsung/Carriers) 4.0.3 with root access.


I run a GT P3113 (which is the same as an sg but it's wifi only) w/ cm10 jb..... Queue shows up... Maybe upgrade your kernel from your stock one to a custom one

Edit: I found a couple of fixes on the XDA-developers site. but I aint posting the link... so go check it out...
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/27/12
Hey Google TV Users!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crunchyroll.googletv

(That should work!)
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/27/12

Bjaker wrote:

Hey Google TV Users!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crunchyroll.googletv

(That should work!)


hah never thought of doing that much... but ya that is another way that would work too.

5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/12
Hi,

Need your help please, I have been having problem with Crunchyroll app for my android tablet, the picture keep freezing after the advertising end. It's been going on for over few weeks already.

Do you know a way to fix that?

Thank you in advance.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/28/12

Chibadog wrote:

Hi,

Need your help please, I have been having problem with Crunchyroll app for my android tablet, the picture keep freezing after the advertising end. It's been going on for over few weeks already.

Do you know a way to fix that?

Thank you in advance.


Can you please walk me through what happens when you try to use the app? Start from when you click on the icon to open it.

Can you also please tell me more about your device?

Streaming Via: (3g, 4g, Wi Fi)
Android OS:
App Version:
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / clermont,Florida
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
I having problems with the Crunchyroll app for adroid out of nowhere today it stopped working saying"there was a problem loading the app", i thought was a fluke because i was watching anime on the app for about a week now on the galaxy 2 skyrocket over wifi, i've even reinstalled the app and it still says its having problems. Thanks for taking your time to read this
First  Prev  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.