First  Prev  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  Next  Last
Android
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Berlin, DE
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
I've tried looking on the forums for an answer so i assume it's been answered somewhere but on my Samsung Galaxy S, when i stream Bleach it often locks on an image but audio and subtitles continue and then it will continue as normal after a few seconds.

It is really annoying because i am trying to re-live my Bleach days but it seems to happen when action occurs and it is highly annoying.

Please help!
Goldom 
19015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13
Folks wanting HD - just a reminder that Flash player still works on Android, even though Adobe took it off the market. I just watch the site right in the stock browser and it runs 720 fine and looks way better than the official app.

Of course, Flash player itself leaves a lot to be desired, such as crashing and getting stuck on black screen, so I too would love proper HD support for the Android app, but in the meantime this is better than nothing.

I do feel I should mention this honest, not-just-saying-it-to-be-whiny fact: not having HD on Android kept me from subscribing for ages until I realized the above workaround. I do almost all my watching on my Android tablet. So if Flash does completely stop working on Android in a future version and the CR app doesn't yet support HD at that point, I wouldn't be renewing. So... hopefully that comes soon...
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

Goldom wrote:

Folks wanting HD - just a reminder that Flash player still works on Android, even though Adobe took it off the market. I just watch the site right in the stock browser and it runs 720 fine and looks way better than the official app.

Of course, Flash player itself leaves a lot to be desired, such as crashing and getting stuck on black screen, so I too would love proper HD support for the Android app, but in the meantime this is better than nothing.

I do feel I should mention this honest, not-just-saying-it-to-be-whiny fact: not having HD on Android kept me from subscribing for ages until I realized the above workaround. I do almost all my watching on my Android tablet. So if Flash does completely stop working on Android in a future version and the CR app doesn't yet support HD at that point, I wouldn't be renewing. So... hopefully that comes soon...



use Dolphin HD that will fix your problem.... the apk is in google play.... its the android version of firefox.... so it has lots of plugins as well...





ok I havent been online with any of my tablets recently but I just went online with one on again, I was wondering if I missed an apk update... because I'm still having the queue problem

22014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
My membership expired so it keeps tryin to get me to start a free 14 day premium trial, i tried but it then recognized i already used that up, si i proceeded to repurchase the premium membership but it still keeps askin me to tryout premium for free, so i click no thanks and it takes me bacj to the press play screen, i press play, it takes me to the free trial screen, it wont let me watch it even afta i repurchased the membersgip
The Wise Wizard
79351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

mdhardyjr23 wrote:

My membership expired so it keeps tryin to get me to start a free 14 day premium trial, i tried but it then recognized i already used that up, si i proceeded to repurchase the premium membership but it still keeps askin me to tryout premium for free, so i click no thanks and it takes me bacj to the press play screen, i press play, it takes me to the free trial screen, it wont let me watch it even afta i repurchased the membersgip

If the Android app offers the option to sign out, do so and then sign back in. If that option is not available, or it doesn't work, try unlinking and relinking the device to your account.

22014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
How would one go about unlinkinh & relinking my device to my account?
The Wise Wizard
79351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

mdhardyjr23 wrote:

How would one go about unlinkinh & relinking my device to my account?

Click this link to go to the Devices page for your account and see if your Android device is listed there. If so, there should be a "Deactivate" button. There will also be a link on that same page to help you link a device.

Keep in mind that as I don't have an android device, I don't have any way to verify if they use the username/password login or a device link code. I was under the impression, however, that they use the login method. The following screenshot of the app appears to confirm that, as it clearly shows a "Logout" button on the home screen:
https://lh3.ggpht.com/SP6fh1xKL78aCIEUmxYLNxm2qtxSsJjSfQ5-37EnO-pIkLxY6SlNipw0qcf9v5moaw

13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13 , edited 2/5/13



heres what ya can do...log out here and un install the CR apk.



go to webpage and go to edit profile



then finally click on devices and it will take you to this page...



deactivate your device and re install it...it should work the the latest apk out right now.. I have tested it on my device like yours.
30957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
I recently had a problem with subtitles on my Kindle Fire HD, which runs the Android app. When I tried to watch the latest Hunter x Hunter episode, the subtitles were in french, and there was no option to change them to english. I was not using the tablet friendly mode in the settings, (Since I can't see my Queue).
55763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

Hehaho1830 wrote:

I recently had a problem with subtitles on my Kindle Fire HD, which runs the Android app. When I tried to watch the latest Hunter x Hunter episode, the subtitles were in french, and there was no option to change them to english. I was not using the tablet friendly mode in the settings, (Since I can't see my Queue).


Are the subtitles still in French? Sometimes if you watch a video right after becoming available on the website, the episode has not completely "synced" with other devices. The video with the French subtitles may have uploaded before the video with the English subtitles were available, so the app played back the episode that was there. Once the English episode finishes uploading then the app will select that.

The subtitles are hard encoded into the videos for the android app so there is no way to switch the subtitles without loading a new video, which is why you may run into this problem on occasion if the English subtitled video is still in the process of being uploaded to the CDN servers.
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

-Chris311- wrote:


Hehaho1830 wrote:

I recently had a problem with subtitles on my Kindle Fire HD, which runs the Android app. When I tried to watch the latest Hunter x Hunter episode, the subtitles were in french, and there was no option to change them to english. I was not using the tablet friendly mode in the settings, (Since I can't see my Queue).


Are the subtitles still in French? Sometimes if you watch a video right after becoming available on the website, the episode has not completely "synced" with other devices. The video with the French subtitles may have uploaded before the video with the English subtitles were available, so the app played back the episode that was there. Once the English episode finishes uploading then the app will select that.

The subtitles are hard encoded into the videos for the android app so there is no way to switch the subtitles without loading a new video, which is why you may run into this problem on occasion if the English subtitled video is still in the process of being uploaded to the CDN servers.


yeah sometimes you have to wait an hour or two, after a show comes out before you can watch it on tablet (kindle) etc...
18010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/13
Idk if this has been asked but is there a way for it to automatically play the next episode on the app? I have naruto on queue but when it gets to the end it just goes back to the home page. It's really annoying
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 2/9/13 , edited 2/9/13

azn_chick83 wrote:

Idk if this has been asked but is there a way for it to automatically play the next episode on the app? I have naruto on queue but when it gets to the end it just goes back to the home page. It's really annoying



if you read my earlier post I have asked about this... its a minor bug that will be fixed in the next apk update.. before after playing a show you would automatically go back to queue t play the next.... this past apk update was bugged... so I had mentioned this to them.. and it will be fixed in the next update... don't worry about it the programming for the bug is very simple so it should be fixed..... you can read the last page where I have mentioned this..
23464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / University of Tex...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
Please hide the soft keys during video playback. It isn't hard, and they really annoy me.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8469112/hide-ics-back-home-task-switcher-buttons
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

PatrickAupperleUtexas wrote:

Please hide the soft keys during video playback. It isn't hard, and they really annoy me.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8469112/hide-ics-back-home-task-switcher-buttons


lights out mode huh.
First  Prev  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.