First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply F.R.E.E.B.I.E.S
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 6/22/10
We thought it be gewd if we made F.R.E.E.B.I.E.S. SO enjoy<3!
And Comment Before you take and Please Tell who's you take
DO NOT TAKE CREDIT


































There Are More To Come
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
Can we make freebies too?
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
I wanna make a freebie! xD Can i?
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
Me too
Posted 5/27/10

Can we make freebies too?

Alll mods can make freebies
Posted 5/27/10

I wanna make a freebie! xD Can i?

GO AHead EVERY mod can make a freebie
Posted 5/27/10
Dankies~
90258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
took support icon
Posted 5/28/10

2magicgirl wrote:

took support icon


sure.
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
i am going to make some freebies now may take some time though ^^
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
ummm i posted my freebies up i have many more just need to find the right picture...
Creator
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 秘密~secret♥
Offline
Posted 5/31/10
kyyaa~ thereyer all sho cute~ when i need a new avii im requesting here^^
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

guardian_character wrote:

kyyaa~ thereyer all sho cute~ when i need a new avii im requesting here^^



lol glad to hear that 8D
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:


guardian_character wrote:

kyyaa~ thereyer all sho cute~ when i need a new avii im requesting here^^



lol glad to hear that 8D


Hi excuse me but how did you edit the freebies to put urs up? I cant seem to do it...
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:


guardian_character wrote:

kyyaa~ thereyer all sho cute~ when i need a new avii im requesting here^^



lol glad to hear that 8D


Hi excuse me but how did you edit the freebies to put urs up? I cant seem to do it...


EDIT THEM AS IN PUT TEXTURES AND USE BRUSHES etc...?

i used at least 2 or 3 textures >3< and no brushes =o
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.