First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [DATS] Digimon Lab
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/17/10


Added
Posted 6/18/10


um excuse me, for my BIT it says 1,3200 did u add an extra 0 or what?
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/18/10


probably but i didn't update it, i'll ask the other mods
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
Yeah my bad, i edited it already
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Froggy Varia Base
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
Digivice Color: Red
Name: Kiri
Tamer Lvl: 1
Lvl:
BIT:
EXP:
Items:

Style: Digi Farm (Dragon Farm)
Name: Kyokyomon (Kyo)
Rank: In-Training
Lvl:
EXP:
32610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / H i d i n g .
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
Tamer Info
Digivice Color: blue
Name: Haruka Shinau
Tamer Lvl: 1
Lvl:
BIT:
EXP:
Items:

Digifarm
Style: Digi Farm (Default Farm)
Name: Moon Star
Rank: In-training
Lvl:
EXP:
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/21/10

KuroKoori wrote:

Digivice Color: Red
Name: Kiri
Tamer Lvl: 1
Lvl:
BIT:
EXP:
Items:

Style: Digi Farm (Dragon Farm)
Name: Kyokyomon (Kyo)
Rank: In-Training
Lvl:
EXP:


Added


SweetHanaAnime wrote:

Tamer Info
Digivice Color: blue
Name: Haruka Shinau
Tamer Lvl: 1
Lvl:
BIT:
EXP:
Items:

Digifarm
Style: Digi Farm (Default Farm)
Name: Moon Star
Rank: In-training
Lvl:
EXP:

Added
2685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada, eh?
Offline
Posted 6/21/10
TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Green
Name: Asha Kazumiko
Tamer Lvl: Normal
Lvl: 1
BIT: 0
EXP: 0
Items: 0

DIGI FARM
Style: Dragon Farm
Name: Kuramon
Rank: In Training
Lvl: 1
EXP: 0
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/21/10

NekoKuromo wrote:

TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Green
Name: Asha Kazumiko
Tamer Lvl: Normal
Lvl: 1
BIT: 0
EXP: 0
Items: 0

DIGI FARM
Style: Dragon Farm
Name: Kuramon
Rank: In Training
Lvl: 1
EXP: 0


Added
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 6/21/10
TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Black
Name: Drake Monteiro
Tamer Lvl: Normal
Lvl:1
BIT:
EXP:0
Items:N/A
DIGI FARM
Style:
Digi Farm (Dragon Farm)
Name:Gigimon
Rank:In Training
Lvl:1
EXP:0

Name:Sunmon
Rank:In Training
Lvl:1
EXP:0
Creator
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

bnelitob wrote:

TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Black
Name: Drake Monteiro
Tamer Lvl: Normal
Lvl:1
BIT:
EXP:0
Items:N/A
DIGI FARM
Style:
Digi Farm (Dragon Farm)
Name:Gigimon
Rank:In Training
Lvl:1
EXP:0

Name:Sunmon
Rank:In Training
Lvl:1
EXP:0


Added
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Underworld
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Black
Name: Ryuu Yamato
Tamer Lvl: Normal
Lvl: 1
BIT: 0
EXP: 25
Items : none

DIGI FARM
Style: Dragon Farm
Name: Koromon (Kuro)
Rank: In-Training
Lvl: 1
EXP: 25
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
TAMER INFO
Digivice Color: Black
Name: Himiko
Tamer Lvl: ?
Lvl: ?
BIT: ?
EXP: ?
Items : none

DIGI FARM
Style: Default
Name: Dorimon
Rank: In-Training
Lvl: 1
EXP: ?
Member
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 8/6/10
DELETED
Posted 8/6/10
:Tamer Info:

Digivice Color: Silver
Name: Camilla
Tamer Lvl: 1
Lvl: 1
Bit: 0
EXP: 0
Items: NONE

:DigiFarm:

Style: Default
Name: Kyaromon (Kikyo)
Rank: In-Training
Lvl: 1
EXP: 0
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.