First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Primary Village
Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Takuya: You are right ..

89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Moonmon:I have idea.After i knock digimon down someone grab egg.Then Moonmon and Tekuya's partner will attack yes?

Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Worth the shot ..

Chibomon : Lets do it !!

89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
*moonmon creeps up behind the digimon and headbutts him*
Now!
*i grab the egg before it hits the ground and run*

Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Chibomon and Takuya caught the digimon .

"Now lets see who is the thief "

89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
*Moonmon takes off its mask*
(OOC:lol reminds me of scooby-doo)
Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
( haha yeah . )

" Its a Palmon ?? "

Palmon : Please don't hurt me .. i was forced to do this ..
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Are there any others besides you stealing the eggs?

Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Palmon : it was ToyAgumon , he wanna me to do this ..

89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Moonmon:Dont hurt Palmon hes not bad^^(OOC:i gtg night)

Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
( Bye ?? )

Chibomon : Where is he ?/

9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 6/13/10
Raijin, kei, toko and shinzo make there way to the area they are meeting devimon just outside primary village. He taps his long fingers together as they appraoch, "So glad you could make it," he hisses, "I need you to get something back for me, some digi eggs that are very precious to me." Raijin scratches his head, "Umm... ok?" Devimon raises an eyebrow, "Well will you help me?" Raijin looks at his digimon, they shrug and raijin looks at devimon with a big goofy smile, "Ok I guess." Raijin leads the others towards the village, they slide down a small hill and hide in some bushes.
20235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Sea of Black...
Offline
Posted 6/13/10


Kazu is down by the bushes already, scoping the area as Raijin comes down. He makes a shushing motion as he looks around. Turning to Raijin he whispers to him " You we are gunna have to destroy this place right? Are you ok with that?" Turning back to look he says " I know I am, it's a fact of life that you need to do what you have to do to be strong"
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 6/13/10


Raijin thinks for a second then shakes his head, 'It has to be done," Raijin sees an opening to move closer and takesz it running behind a small hut with his digimon following him, toko stops and looks around before getting yanked behind the hut by shinzo.
20235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Sea of Black...
Offline
Posted 6/13/10


"As long as you understand that" Kazu being quite fast, sprints to a nearby hut and hides. Pointing out the objective he saw two guards as wel as a terminal computer lock to prevent people from getting into the nursery without a pass. He sends a message to Raijins Digivice " There's the target, looks like it's guarded, find a way to distract them without revealing yourself and I'll go hack the lock".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.