First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Geko Swamp
Posted 6/18/10


Nozomi: *shrugs* idk, just looks lyk u guys are ment to be, why do you lyk someone else?
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Kawaii_FoxGirl wrote:



Nozomi: *shrugs* idk, just looks lyk u guys are ment to be, why do you lyk someone else?


dark i not found anyone else yet

burner he doe he just wont say it

dark *beating him in the head* shut up
Posted 6/18/10
Nozomi: *laughs* wow, okay i guess i should't ask anymore, well i have to go; i have to do more reports. But i'll see u guys later! *she then heads off*
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
dark well that could have gone better

burner y u hit me

dark because u talking like that
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a tree
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
*get to land puts Tank down*
Tank about time we get to lans
yea im tried i say we wait here for a bit
Tank ok
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a tree
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
Ok time to go *gets up then walks down the path*
Tank *starts hoping beside Azure*
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
I walk through the muddy swamp with hands in my pocket, and all three of my digimon following behind.

"I wonder if I can find any people to recruit here? Hah, I'll probably just force 'em in the end."
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10
dark man who far this swamp go for

burner it can go for miles

dark WHAT!! y u not say anything before burner

burner u never ask dark

dark y u *beating burner in the head*

burner ouch

dark next time tell me *still rowing the raft*
5555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a tree
Offline
Posted 7/27/10
Azure *picks up Tank putting him under my arm*
Tank why we here again /
We are here to looking around and to get u to digivolve *jumping* to land then walking to a small hill
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.