♥♥♥..dazzely13's graphic shop...!!♥♥♥
Sparkler
14570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In another dimens...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10 , edited 8/4/10
Welcome To Rima's Graphic Shop!


Every one or two weeks, I will be updating the avi shop choices ^^
So if you dont see one you would like now, please wait a bit until you see one you like.
You will see the payment after the avatar/banner shop....


♥♥♥...Avatar Shop...!!!♥♥♥
(payment: Upload 2 photos in the payment album and post in the wall)
Sorry if it's too simple for yah . Here are this week's aviii choices.


Avatar #1


Avatar #2


Avatar #3



Please fill out this form first~
Username:
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]:
Avatar Number:
Did you already pay?[show proof]:



♥♥♥...Banner shop!!...♥♥♥

(payment: 2 wall posts and i photo upload in the payment album)


Banner #1


Banner #2


Banner #3


Banner #4




Please fill out this form first~
Username:
How many banners you want:
Text:
Banner Number:
Did you pay yet?:








Sparkler
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
Sparkler
14570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In another dimens...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
Sparkler
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
Sparkler
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 7/20/10 , edited 7/20/10
Please fill out this form first~
Username: NiennaOronar
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: Nature is magic
Avatar Number: 1
Did you already pay?[show proof]:
yes ;)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions#s=/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions/guestbook
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619#s=495
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/30/10


Username: sacradust
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: sacradust
Avatar Number: 1
Did you already pay?[show proof]:
yes ;)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions#s=/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions/guestbook
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619#s=495
Sparkler
14570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In another dimens...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

NiennaOronar wrote:

Please fill out this form first~
Username: NiennaOronar
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: Nature is magic
Avatar Number: 1
Did you already pay?[show proof]:
yes ;)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions#s=/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions/guestbook
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619#s=495



Here you go..!! Thanks for requesting!! Come request here again!!
Sparkler
14570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In another dimens...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

sacradust wrote:



Username: sacradust
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: sacradust
Avatar Number: 1
Did you already pay?[show proof]:
yes ;)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions#s=/group/Sugoi_Avi_Productions/guestbook
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4304919619#s=495


here:
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
thanx
Sparkler
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Please fill out this form first~
Username: HiinamoriAmu
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: HiinamoriAmu, Megumi-Chan
Avatar Number: 3
Did you already pay?[show proof]:yup
Sparkler
14570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In another dimens...
Offline
Posted 8/11/10

HiinamoriAmu wrote:


Please fill out this form first~
Username: HiinamoriAmu
Text you want on the aviii:optional quote [i will fit it in on the aviii]: HiinamoriAmu, Megumi-Chan
Avatar Number: 3
Did you already pay?[show proof]:yup


sorry ,, i messed up on the text ,,
You must be logged in to post.