First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Temp] Requester dooers.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10 , edited 6/1/10
Okay, for all the mods that I've messaged. If you're willing to do requests comment your name down below.

If you want to add any more commentry i.e. You're take a while to draw, but a break/paragraph between your reply.

So get your pens, pencils, mice and tablets ready!

[Edit]
Yay for positive repsonces!

People able to do it:
-alice12350sc
-twilight150
-utau_101
-Nikuru
-L_O_L
Mangaka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
I can do that!XD
Mangaka
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
I can too!!!! XD
Posted 5/30/10
I CAN DO THAT TOO!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10 , edited 5/30/10

alice12350sc wrote:

I can do that!XD


Ty And btw I love your art, I just saw like 2, and I've fallen in love with your style :P

[Edit]
Nvm.. I think they were done by other people now ^^;

But you're really good
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

twilight150 wrote:

I can too!!!! XD


Drawing or Graphic?
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

utau_101 wrote:

I CAN DO THAT TOO!


Drawing or graphics?
Posted 5/30/10

Caketoys wrote:


utau_101 wrote:

I CAN DO THAT TOO!


Drawing or graphics?


BOTH!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10

utau_101 wrote:


Caketoys wrote:


utau_101 wrote:

I CAN DO THAT TOO!


Drawing or graphics?


BOTH!


Hokey Good
Mangaka
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
Yup, sounds like fun! I can do this too

But since I'm working on two Mangas (one of which is Forced Friendship), and am also doing stuff in another group elsewhere, I might take a little longer to complete the request(s).
Mangaka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

Caketoys wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:

I can do that!XD


Ty And btw I love your art, I just saw like 2, and I've fallen in love with your style :P

[Edit]
Nvm.. I think they were done by other people now ^^;

But you're really good :P


I drew something that you gonna fall in love with it!XD
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/31/10


Show me
Mangaka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

Caketoys wrote:



Show me



My stupid scanner is such a bad cat!DX
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / peering through y...
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

alice12350sc wrote:


Caketoys wrote:



Show me



My stupid scanner is such a bad cat!DX


Hurhur.... I'm going to be honest.. I'm hard to please. But this is a really good effort, to be fair my art was like this when I started... On here the eyes are a bit too big, her torso also needs to be a bigger, and she should have wider hips ; A;
Mangaka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

Caketoys wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


Caketoys wrote:



Show me



My stupid scanner is such a bad cat!DX


Hurhur.... I'm going to be honest.. I'm hard to please. But this is a really good effort, to be fair my art was like this when I started... On here the eyes are a bit too big, her torso also needs to be a bigger, and she should have wider hips ; A;


Actually...my scanner did it...he made everything look bad!DX Plus,I did MILLION of shadings!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.