Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Israel
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

drizza wrote:

What Israel’s Execution Of An American Teen Means

We Can Kill Anyone, Anywhere, No Reason Needed, We Are Terrorists

By Gordon Duff


Israeli “comandos” executed peace activists, mostly with shots to the back of the head at point blank range, while prisoners were kneeling, according to a report from an Israeli paper, based on autoposy results


An American teenager Furkan Dogan was murdered by Israeli commandos, pirates really, this week. He was shot in the abdomen and, instead of being given medical aid, he was held down on the deck of a ship, probably by multiple pairs of combat boots and shot four times in the back of the head at close range. Reports from the Israeli Knesset have Israeli boats approaching the unarmed flotilla, machine guns pouring lead across the decks. These facts won’ t be in any American or British newspaper or on the television news, not the corporate networks anyway. Israel dictates what is reported, even by the BBC, an organization they control entirely.

This isn’t the first time this has happened, an Israeli military force has gone after a ship in the Mediterranean. The most glaring case is the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. With President Lyndon Johnson agreeing to support the Israeli invasion of Egypt and Syria, a quick land grab started by a Pearl Harbor type sneak attack, it wasn’t certain that the American military would support this kind of cowardly aggression. Thus, the American monitoring ship, the USS Liberty, had to be sunk and its entire crew wiped out to a man. President Johnson approved, Admiral Sidney McCain agreed to cover it up and Israel sent wave after wave of bombers, torpedo boats and fighter aircraft out but the USS Liberty never went down. 34 Americans were murdered by Israel that day.

The USS Liberty incident should have taken down the Johnson presidency, ended the “special relationship” with Israel and opened the 6 Day War to real scrutiny for what it was, Israeli expansionism. If the United States had reacted then, there would have been no 1974 oil embargo, no Ayatollah in Iran, no “war on terror,” no 9/11 and no world economic collapse. A single act of treason 43 years ago changed the world for the worse, erasing our triumphs in World War 2 and erasing the economic boon the collapse of the Soviet Union should have brought the world.

Is It Still Treason When Nobody Knows?

The current attack against the Freedom Flotilla deeply parallels the USS Liberty attack. The attack on the Liberty was an act of war against the United States. This required retaliation. There was none. “What it wasn’t was an “accident.” Israel now calls the murder of an American teenager.” Allowing Israel to get away with this, an attack on a US Navy ship in international waters was one of the worst acts of treason and cowardice in American history but it was also a more significant error. America gave up its sovereignty to Israel. Johnson had been bought and paid for long before, years of sexcapades in Hollywood, arranged by studio heads and, at the time of the USS Liberty attack, bedding an Irgun operative, Matilda Krim. Johnson had seen “the outfit” get rid of President Kennedy and knew he had to ”toe the line.” Another Kennedy would die and, after that, no American leader would oppose Israel again, not without a plane crash, sex scandal or being removed from office through a massive deluge of cash.

Murder

When an American citizen is murdered anywhere in the world, our embassy is involved, the FBI asks to assist in the investigation and the State Department monitors the case from beginning to end. In 1812, we went to war over the kidnapping of Americans from ships at sea. We entered World War I because of a German attack that killed Americans, an attack on a ship carrying arms during a war.

Were a soldier from any army or police force in the world to shoot an unarmed American on their own territory, an apology would be offered immediately, reparations made and still, they would face military retaliation. Such an incident is state terrorism by definition.

The idea of a member of a military group murdering an American, not an accidental shooting but an execution, not within their sovereign borders but during an act of piracy in international waters, America would have an obligation to respond militarily to a terrorist attack. However, not only was nothing done, nothing has been said. America is only admitting that it is no longer a sovereign nation. It can’t, it won’t protect its citizens, it won’t even act in concert with the international community. America is a colony of a police state, a colony of a terrorist evildoer.

No American Safe, U.S. Passports Now Worthless

The message Obama, Biden, Schumer, McCain and Lieberman sent out is clear. If you want to spit on an American soldier in Germany or Italy, we don’t care. If you rape an American woman in a hotel, kidnap an American child anywhere in the world, America isn’t concerned, not unless the child is a Jew. America is obsessed with one thing and one thing only, protecting Jews, Israeli, American, it doesn’t matter. Why is this?

Only a kidnapped Jew gets news exposure. Anyone else “had it coming.” How can a large nation allow racial discrimination against its own majority Christian population? If we didn’t see it, who would believe it. We even allow our own military to be murdered and say nothing. How can such a little country have so much power. Did America really surrender her national sovereignty to Israel so many years ago?

American Outrage

It is the American military that is reacting to this latest provocation with the most anger. After years of conditioning to see Muslims as a less than human, years of deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan have mellowed even the most strident “Zionist Evangelical” crusaders bent on killing every Arab they could get their hands on, products of Rumsfeld’s Department of Defense propaganda machine.

The America that only knew of the Middle East from watching villainous “greasy” Arab terrorist and Nordic looking Israeli “freedom fighters” with their blonde hair and aquiline features play out “comic book melodramas’ on television. Each show always ends the same, credits that look like an Anti-Defamation League or AIPAC membership list, producers, directors, writers, editors, even the caterers.

Decade after decade Americans were being fed a constant diet, are being fed a constant diet of race hatred. Now Americans, particularly American soldiers, many of whom have spent years living with tribesmen in Afghanistan or playing with kids on the dusty streets of Iraq, our kids, our soldiers know better. The picture now in their minds is that of an American teenager being executed by a criminal gang, protected by the Israel lobby in the United States, protected by cowards like Barak Hussein Obama, protected by a nation that has lived for decades above any law.

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran. A 100% disabled vet. He has been a featured commentator on TV and radio including Al Jazeera and his articles have been carried by news services around the world. He has been a UN Diplomat, defense contractor and is a widely published expert on military and defense issues. This article first appeared in Veterans and Foreign Affairs Journal.


Senior Editor: Veterans Today .


wow, this is like 4 day old news. It was all over the news paper in my country, and I was wondering why someone is not writing about it here. I haven't believed in this media control, but now, I am really starting to believe. nasty stuff, what happened. It interests me how will Turkey and EU react.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
You have to actually live in the USA and watch our mainstream media to understand how controlled it is. When it comes to Israel we are a walking, talking mouthpiece for them. We dont ever, ever ask them tough questions at all, in fact we instead agree with them on many instances and ask how can they further improve their security. This recent pirate led attack by Israel on innocent civilians bringing aid to Gaza is a prime example. Israels raids them in the dead of night, murder count is probably higher then 9 nobody knows because Israel has confiscated everyone's footage and is only releasing to the world their version of the incident. If they had such a powerful case why wont they release the 700 prisoners on that boat? Instead they have them locked away to where you cant hear their version but instead a bias version led by Israel.

Also while the UN wants to do an investigation on it Israel says, "No we will conduct the investigation". So one can conclude you will get another bias result from Israel as if they have never lied before or something. The US is blocking condemnation of Israel and the UN from conducting an investigation. Israel right now is fabricating an unbelievable story of somehow a highly trained army cant stop a group of people with metal pipes. Hell even the footage they sent was shotty nobody knows when it happened because it is edited. This further shows you that there needs to be more investigation into this matter.

Now concerning the dead American who was shot 4 times in the head during that trip I just found this out today. Not on my cable news network of course but online. Hell all the info I am finding out is online because I cannot continue to buy the zionist story that they was acting in self defense while prancing in another countries international waters acting like Somalian pirates. As far as the US response it will be the same. We will stand with Israel right or wrong, continue to give them billions in aid but wont give the state of California who is bankrupt a single penny, because thats just how much we love Israel over Americans. Obama wont say a word, this will blow over, and arabs in the middle east will only become even more frustrated and anti-west.

As I quote the Israel mossad chief the son of a Holocaust survivor, "Israel is gradually turning from an asset to the United States to a burden,"said Dagan, speaking before the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Hey check this out a German Jewish Ship is going to attempt to break the illegal blockade in Gaza which is starving millions. This just defeats the whole "Anti-semtism" arguments many like to make when one criticizes Israel.

Quote from one of the members, 'Activists frightened, but not by Hamas,'
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899915,00.html

This whole incident is finally opening the world to this blockade and thankfully Egypt (who knows for how long though) is keeping the borders open to get supplies to Palestinians in which many are still suffering from operation cast lead that assault Israel led in December 08 through Jan 09 right before Barrack Obama was elected.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
I support the blockade and believe it is legal. I think the world needs to open their eyes and see that Israel is not some terrorist nation on top of Palestinian land. It's just as Netenyahu said, Israel will be guilty until proven guilty in the eyes of the anti-Israeli world. The truth is that Israel supplies Gaza with their electricity at the expense of Israeli tax dollars. The Palestinians aren't starving either, in fact just in 2003 they were on of the most obese nations in the world.


The flotilla was carrying weapons and refused to be checked at the blockade. In fact, when communicating with the boat a passenger told the Israelis to "go back to Auschwitz." http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899131,00.html
Posted 6/7/10
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq."

I wonder what Netanyahu meant when he said this?! Trying to use the sympathy card here or is it something else, Benny?

Scientist Moderator
digs 
35166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

jandarujora wrote:

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq."

I wonder what Netanyahu meant when he said this?! Trying to use the sympathy card here or is it something else, Benny?



Mind posting that in context? It could mean that he is glad to see America fighting terrorism that would otherwise be bent on Israel as their first priority.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/7/10

digs wrote:

I support the blockade and believe it is legal. I think the world needs to open their eyes and see that Israel is not some terrorist nation on top of Palestinian land. It's just as Netenyahu said, Israel will be guilty until proven guilty in the eyes of the anti-Israeli world. The truth is that Israel supplies Gaza with their electricity at the expense of Israeli tax dollars. The Palestinians aren't starving either, in fact just in 2003 they were on of the most obese nations in the world.


The flotilla was carrying weapons and refused to be checked at the blockade. In fact, when communicating with the boat a passenger told the Israelis to "go back to Auschwitz." http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899131,00.html


Where did you find that statistic from? I even went to the website I cant find it anywhere. Also when I do a google search of worlds obese countries Gaza and the west bank doesn't show up anywhere. What I did find was this an in depth analysis of the huge health problems in Palestine resulting from Israeli occupation http://press.thelancet.com/opt3.pdf All the sources are cited you can check it you for yourself. I quote from my link

"Physical inactivity and poor diet are potentially modi-fiable risk factors for chronic diseases, especially cardio-vascular disease. Obesity in adolescents is associated with cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and increased risk of chronic diseases late in life, independent of adult weight. Adolescents in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are slightly overweight or obese (girls more than boys),compared with those in Arab countries in the Arabian Gulf, but are close to Israeli adolescents. The combined rate of overweight and obesity was 13·3% for boys in the Hebron area and 21·1% for girls in Ramallah, West Bank (table 5; Mikki N, unpublished).
Palestinian boys were more physically active than were girls, with those in the West Bank more physically active than those in the Gaza Strip. Adolescents in the West Bank consume more fruit, sweets, soft drinks, red meat, and chicken than do those in the Gaza Strip. Girls reported healthier food choices, with higher consumption of fruit and vegetables and fewer soft drinks, than did boys.
The association between poor nutrition and risk of chronic diseases late in life is more complex in the occupied Palestinian territory than in developed countries because Palestinian society is in the stage of nutrition transition that is characteristic of low-income countries, where undernutrition and overnutrition coexist. An increase in stunting in children in the occupied Palestinian territory, particularly in the Gaza Strip, is alarming. Undernutrition during childhood is associated with increased risks of obesity and chronic diseases in adulthood."


Digs your highly misinformed there was no weapons on the aid fortilla. If so dont you think Israel would have reported this already? Also if there was weapons why werent any machine fire used by the people on the boat? Also Digs once again I believe as a good hearted christian you are playing in the game that our media is by justifying murder on innocent civilians bringing aid to a country. Also Digs if you havent noticed there were Americans on board, Israelis, and people from all over the world? Were they all conspiring to strengthen hamas? If so where is your proof? Is the American teen who got killed, actually executed if you read the article justified? Shot 4 times in the head at point blank range while kneeling according to autopsy reports in Israel? Hey digs check out this Israeli MP who was on board http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Kkp-JRQp8 but hey I guess she is a terrorist right? Even though she had not a single weapon, bomb, or anything harmful on the boat but food, toys, medical supplies. These damn terrorist now adays sending aid supplies to these countries just who the hell do they think they are

Hey check this out that "go back to Auschwitz." The IDF admitted today in a press release that it doctored audio footage from its exchanges with the Gaza flotilla in order to paint the flotilla passengers as anti-Semitest. http://idfspokesperson.com/2010/06/05/clarificationcorrection-regarding-audio-transmission-between-israeli-navy-and-flotilla-on-31-may-2010-posted-on-5-june-2010/ Want more info read this:




In your first sentence you are throwing the anti-Israel card as if people hates Israel for absoutely no reason at all. As if all the facts many as proved including Jews, American Jews, Israeli Jews, and others are just lying biggoted self hating jews or anti-semities. For you to buy this story is sad man I mean you didnt even lift any sympathy for any Americans murdered by Israel which there have been in the past. Are you familiar with Racheal Corrie? Who was ran over by an Israeli bulldozer trying to protect a Palestinian home? What about the USS liberty which was attacked by Israel killing 34 americans and wounding around 100 (I cant remember the exact number but it was in the 100s). Why is this all covered up? Do you have a sympathizing excuse for this? How many times can a close friend murder your citizens before you get fed up?

Also Digs for arguement sake lets take your claim that the world is anti-Israel ok then you are anti-America. Why? Because you disagree with mostly everything Obama and democrats do? You should agree with them because they led your country right? So every critical response you make of the US government your acting anti-American, regardless of your facts.

No humanitarian crisis in Gaza what? Lol if thats the case the what the hell are these damn ships bringing Humantarian aid into gaza for? Check out this BBC news reporthttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7191359.stm
Canadian Healh professionals humanitarian crisis in gaza http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdFh6nw1MgHEBXepXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0bnQ3Z3I2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTAEY29sbwNzazEEdnRpZANGODIyXzEwNA--/SIG=12g43k6rj/EXP=1276047610/**http%3a//www.sources.com/Releases/HumanitarianCrisisinGaza.htm

What about the humanitarian agencies such as the red cross? http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdFskoA1MHowAXZtXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzY2M3MWNoBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0Y4MjJfMTA0/SIG=13js3i0pq/EXP=1276047780/**http%3a//www.haaretz.com/news/red-cross-israel-worsening-palestinian-humanitarian-crisis-1.235183

There is many more I can even quote some Israeli Jews if you like. You see the problem is you are being withheld information for a reason and one reason only. To have your blind support to justify all Israeli actions and continue feeding them your tax money. Whats halirious that even though we give them so much in our taxes all we ask for them in return is to stop the illegal settlements. What does Israel do? When Joe Biden visits Israel they make an announcement to increase more settlements. Talking about timing and embarassing the USA. When his whole trip was to come to a peace negotiation and settlement expansion problem. Lol and what is Israel apology? They apologize for the timing of the phrase but not for what they said.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

jandarujora wrote:

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq."

I wonder what Netanyahu meant when he said this?! Trying to use the sympathy card here or is it something else, Benny?



Because they have more of our American tax money and support now. Now we Americans are in the middle east fighting two unwinnable wars and will probably have a permenant presence there. Also we could possibly engage in a war with Iran which benefits Israel because they wouldnt have to get their hands wet and will become another puppet state just like the majority of the countries in the middle east. The zionist got the ignorant AMericans now believe that in Ahmenijads speech he stated he wants Israel AND the USA wiped off the map lol.
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10

drizza wrote:


jandarujora wrote:

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq."

I wonder what Netanyahu meant when he said this?! Trying to use the sympathy card here or is it something else, Benny?



Because they have more of our American tax money and support now. Now we Americans are in the middle east fighting two unwinnable wars and will probably have a permenant presence there. Also we could possibly engage in a war with Iran which benefits Israel because they wouldnt have to get their hands wet and will become another puppet state just like the majority of the countries in the middle east. The zionist got the ignorant AMericans now believe that in Ahmenijads speech he stated he wants Israel AND the USA wiped off the map lol.


It's no secret that Israel has always had America in its back pocket. And it has no problem sending American men and women overseas, forcibly taking these sovereign countries and installing them with pro-Western governments sympathetic to Israel. It's really sickening. These poor Americans dying over their greedy bullshit.

No one is lobbying for sanctions on Iran more than Israel. Just last month, Iran made a nuclear swap deal with Turkey and Brazil to ship its nuclear fuel out of the country, which could possibly make it more difficult for the sanctions to take place. It makes you wonder doesn't it, if this attack on the aid flotilla was Israel's way sending out a message to Turkey for its course of action.

I don't like Ahmadinejad, but he never said America or Israel should ever be destroyed. These were his exact words:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad." For those who don't understand Farsi it translates to "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

He was never against all Jews, he's only against the Zionists who control the rogue nation Israel and who also control America to keep protecting Israel and monopolize the Middle East. Unfortunately the media ran off with this story to make everyone believe that Iran wants to nuke Jerusalem, which is complete bullshit. Yeah, like it makes a lot of sense to do that.

1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

drizza wrote:


digs wrote:

I support the blockade and believe it is legal. I think the world needs to open their eyes and see that Israel is not some terrorist nation on top of Palestinian land. It's just as Netenyahu said, Israel will be guilty until proven guilty in the eyes of the anti-Israeli world. The truth is that Israel supplies Gaza with their electricity at the expense of Israeli tax dollars. The Palestinians aren't starving either, in fact just in 2003 they were on of the most obese nations in the world.


Where did you find that statistic from? I even went to the website I cant find it anywhere. Also when I do a google search of worlds obese countries Gaza and the west bank doesn't show up anywhere. What I did find was this an in depth analysis of the huge health problems in Palestine resulting from Israeli occupation http://press.thelancet.com/opt3.pdf All the sources are cited you can check it you for yourself. I quote from my link


Regarding the issue of the legality of Israel gaza blockade, came across an article from Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65133D20100602
(Reuters) - Israel has said it will continue a naval blockade of the Gaza Strip despite growing global pressure to lift the siege after a navy raid on a Turkish ferry carrying aid killed nine activists this week.

What is the legality of the blockade and did Israel's intervention breach international law? Below are some questions and answers on the issue:

Also the issue of the Obesity ranking taken from World Pocketbook off Economist.com, based on the source given, these figures are based from 1999-2003 latest year available thus 2003. Unlike Economist rankings, WHO figures are actually easier to find. The top 5 nations are not even on this list, by which they are Cook Islands, Micronesia, Naru, Niue and Tonga. These 5 countries also top both the percentage pervalence between male and Females for 2010 figures. So where did these rankings stats come from, I did come across some time ago a New York Times articles on Qatar obesity, and I believe the figures that digs provide in his rankings are from IOTF, which closely matches the data figures. The rankings that you provided Digs seems to be off and doesn't seem to be from WHO.




World Health Organization, WHO Figures
country comparison - https://apps.who.int/infobase/compare.aspx?dm=5&countries=184%2c583%2c520%2c570%2c776%2c682%2c634%2c840&year=2010&sf1=cd.0701&sex=all&agegroup=15-100
global database - http://apps.who.int/bmi/index.jsp

International Obesity Task Force, IOTF figures
http://www.iotf.org/database/index.asp
- Look at global obesity prevalence in adults.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
I have a lot to respond to but for this short time while I am here I just wanted to post where I got the information about the passengers getting shot at close range. Keep in mind this info comes from Haaretz a respected Jewish newspaper in Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/report-autopsy-shows-gaza-activists-were-shot-30-times-1.294255?localLinksEnabled=false

It is totally disgusting when you read that this had to happen to innocent unarmed people and how the USA media is buying the filth, edited versions of video's etc that Israel is throwing at us while the rest of the thinking world who is sane rejects it. SO much more new information and retractions and apologies by Israel is rising day by day and it is hard for me to post it all but I will edit this when I get back from work.
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

drizza wrote:


digs wrote:


There are just too much mass information and misinformation circulating around. I think its important to hold out and reserve judgement until the cloud settle before making any judgement. An independent investigation will be best. The death of those on board the Mavi Marmara may have been in retaliation or self defense when commandos were attacked when boarding the ship. Also your past post where you claimed that there have been no weapons found. The IDF have released videos to dispute this.

Commandos attacked by metal pole - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LulDJh4fWI&feature=channel
weapons found - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS9PXZ3RWM&feature=channel

This is of course video released by the Israel Defense Force, an independent investigation will help to prove this claim and dismiss doubts or refute it if it is misleading or planted evidence.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10


You see I cant buy that weapons footage because is this being used to justify that this groups intent was to smuggle these weapons? Lol these weapons are puny and can be made at your household at best. You expect hamas to do damage with metal pipes to Israel? Also I dont know if you have been paying attention but these vidoes are edited. Why is Israel releasing edited vidoes of what happened? If their story was true then release the whole thing. To further show the incompetence of Israel to present the truth then why do you confiscate everyone cellphones, video, audio and journal evidence? Even when they release them they do not give these items back. ALso they denied media access to the people they imprisoned. Let the world see other peoples videos and evidence of what happened so we can form our opinion. But being shoddy and only presenting what YOU want is not an investigation but a cover up.

More proof of this is that video Digs presented in which he was unaware was edited version "go back to Auschwitz" of the Israeli clip which in effect tried to pull some kind of holocaust sympathy stunt. Look at how washington times to the quote at face value http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2010/jun/5/audio-flotilla-israeli-navy-go-back-auschwitz/. Now after the truth is out that Israel has no idea which ship that came from so why was that video edited in such a way to make it seem like it came from Mavi Marmara.

It is sad you say wait for proof but how can we see the whole story if we cannot view the otherside? How do we know Israel just wont edit out any information.

Survivors of the ship story

American Kenneth Nichols O'Keefe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzl12HHLTU
Here is another survivor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMq19qHq7Jo

There are more I cant provide them all at this time because I am at work. Also one must ask themselves what weapon of mass destruction was ever smuggled to hamas that was used against Israel? Because to this date they are still firing non explosive rockets into Israel.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/10 , edited 6/9/10
To address some things. My statistics on the Palestinian BMI comes from the World Health Organization (it's listed as the source at the bottom of the picture). The truth is that there were weapons on the flotilla and IDF soldiers were attacked. The media is trying to hide that fact and I can prove it.
Here is an Image of an Israeli soldier being beaten and held down by "peace" activists. The original photo has Photo shopped the knife out of the "peace" activists hand.

In another image they have an IDF soldier being held down, they also photo shopped the knife that the "peace" activist was holding and also erased some blood that was on the railing.


The recording I shared earlier was not edited, but cropped. They removed things that weren't crucial. Everything that was said was true. A flotilla passenger did tell the IDF soldier to "go back to Auschwitz" and another one said to "remember 9/11 guys." Here is a video that contains the full 5 minute long dialog between the flotilla and the IDF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dE2StbDL_Q&feature=player_embedded
Here is a video that shows weapons that the IDF found on the flotilla. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS9PXZ3RWM&feature=player_embedded Among them are knives, Molotov cocktails, Hamas flags and other things to be used as weapons.
The "peace" activists were the ones who attacked the IDF first. Initially the IDF were armed with paint ball guns and later had to use bullets to protect themselves from lynchings and stabbings at the hands of those on the flotilla. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo Here is a testimonial by an IDF soldier who descended onto the boat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9p5QT91QYs&feature=channel

I think the flotilla was a staged event to make Israel look like some kind of bad guy who wants to kill and attack humanitarian activists. The anti-Israeli media is trying to edit and lie about the facts that truly went on between the IDF and the flotilla.

Some new information has surfaced from Turkey as well. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3902451,00.html Apparently some in Turkey knew that this would be a violent encounter. I strongly believe that this was a staged event to make Israel look bad.
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
It would be nice to present the whole picture of six day war when the Liberty was shot up. Israeli was benign attack from all sides. A fighter pilot made have mistaken and attacks the ship. Back the even now this happens. LBJ has sent toward Israel stationed in the Mediterranean Sea the sixth fleet was heading that way then pulled back do to Russian threat of war. The GTR5 liberty being mistaken by a fight jock back then easily a mistake that could have happen. Muslims have No regard for articles of war. The torpedo boat would have sunk the ship so somebody figure out to late it was American naval ship. Most are naval ships having USS Name on them. A flag can be seen clearly from two sides and the Nomenclature of the ship would have through a lot of pilots off. It sad that happen and to say it was a cover up nobody denied it did not happen. At with the fleet gone and this one ship there was a dumb move from higher up. Peace march/flotilla in war torn era is asking for trouble if not death. By the way, where food and other supplies being brought in at the same time. When the peaceful Muslim stop the non peace full one I may even think there people. But from point of view it just another poor excuse to kill and take what not there to begin with.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.