♔♔Best HipHop/RnB for you♔♔
Posted 6/1/10

What is the best HipHop song for you??


My favorite HipHop Song
Is BOUNCE WITH ME
CLICKY
by URBAN MYSTIC
and also
KISS ME THRU THE PHONE
CLICKY
by SOULJA BOY

Posted 6/1/10
----SOULJABOY is good ^_^
Posted 6/1/10
Will.I.Am's songs are awesome-

Also the Why dont chu wanna break up
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
R&B:
Anything Alicia Keys, she is totally my heroine :]
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Latvia
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
Hip-Hop - Wu Tang


... Soulja boy is gay (nothing personal)
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
fort minor
48028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
wow...none of ya'll know anything about hip hop..

j-dilla
madlib
slum village
gangstarr
blackmilk
mos def
jake one
erykah badu
M.E.D
Oh No
MF DOOM
pete rock
the roots
a tribe called quest

ya'll need to listen to who ever i just mentioned.....
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Latvia
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

TripRSX wrote:

wow...none of ya'll know anything about hip hop..

j-dilla
madlib
slum village
gangstarr
blackmilk
mos def
jake one
erykah badu
M.E.D
Oh No
MF DOOM
pete rock
the roots
a tribe called quest

ya'll need to listen to who ever i just mentioned.....


no GZA, Scarface, KRSone and Immortal technique ???
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
Hmm.

La Coka Nostra
Army of The Pharaohs
Q-Tip
Rakim
Tribe
Naughty by Nature
Biggie Smalls
Public Enemy
Eminem
N.W.A
Nas
Tupac
De la Soul
Wu-tang-clan
Outkast.
Posted 6/3/10

sherrynd wrote:

Hip-Hop - Wu Tang


... Soulja boy is gay (nothing personal)


Oh really He is?????--whaaa--
hahahaha---------

JINUSEAN IS ALSO GOOD FOR ME HUH
1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / South Houston
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

sherrynd wrote:


no GZA, Scarface, KRSone and Immortal technique ???


Why should immortal technique be included? He sucks.
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Latvia
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

Bluking wrote:


sherrynd wrote:


no GZA, Scarface, KRSone and Immortal technique ???


Why should immortal technique be included? He sucks.


Your taste man, I'm not a die hard fan of him, but I've seen much worst stuff than his
You must be logged in to post.