First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
mcdonalds makes a "gay freindly" ad and people go nuts
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
oh joy another thread where everyone says "love is love... it doesn't matter! If you love someone it should be ok!" B*llSh*t! The pieces don't match up people!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying it's right to hate, but gosh it's still wrong and disgusting.
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
Are they trying to kill two birds with one stone with this ad? Advertise a burger place AND raise awareness to homosexuality in western society? The ad is just weird. However, it did serve its purpose. Now that everybody is discussing it, McDonalds is definitely in the spotlight
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
When you find out the largest demographics that go to McDonald's, get back to me when you finally figured out why people are upset at this ad.
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

tinabop1 wrote:

oh joy another thread where everyone says "love is love... it doesn't matter! If you love someone it should be ok!" B*llSh*t! The pieces don't match up people!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying it's right to hate, but gosh it's still wrong and disgusting.


Thanks. We gays love you too.
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10

Neo-Nightmare wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


Neo-Nightmare wrote:



If you're not going to be civil and serious about the topic, do not post.


How is this serious? Was somebody kill over this? Nope.



Does it really matter? You just lack courtesy.


It's more things to worry about in this world then gay people and anti-gay people.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Posted 6/2/10
...Meh. Even though it's extremely wrong for those protesters to scold McDonalds for their ad, that's just how it is in the world. You can't make people change how they feel on certain aspects of life, including sexuality. But, boycotting is very unnecessary.
Mahzes 
82136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / London, England, UK
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

tinabop1 wrote:

oh joy another thread where everyone says "love is love... it doesn't matter! If you love someone it should be ok!" B*llSh*t! The pieces don't match up people!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying it's right to hate, but gosh it's still wrong and disgusting.

Sure the pieces match up, that's what anal sex is for! *laughs*
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Avondale AZ
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

This is becoming tiring. It’s 2010, yet Americans are still as bigoted and ignorant as ever, and seemingly dumber as the years progress.

So the commercial is French, huh? Here come the Americans sticking there noes in another countries business, while at the same time trying to oppress their views and morals, unable to accept the reality that not all people think like them.


ummmm im american and i dont really care bout what the french do.... and i dont hate gay people i actually have gay friends i myself am not gay but hey i dont mind being their friend ;D not like its some sickness you can catch... your either gay or not you dont wake up one day and say heyyyy ima be GAY TODAY WOOT :3 nope doesnt happen like that at all.... i do agree with you tho (someeee) americans are stubborn and put their stupid noses and opinions where they dont belong just becuse they think their way is right.... its absurd and unbecoming!

But on the other hand im a little offended at the fact that you would just throw all americans under the bus so to say just for a few bad apples. Its not like i can say heyyyy you STFU and stop voicing your asinine opinions via the internet..... so be a little more understanding and dont say all americans are like that ty

2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
Ha ha, i find it kinda sad that a corporation like Mcdonalds is taking more steps to integrate gay people and to try accept them more than the general public, showing that a money-hungry industry is more socially progressive than a lot of the people who eat there.
Posted 6/2/10

AA12ON wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

This is becoming tiring. It’s 2010, yet Americans are still as bigoted and ignorant as ever, and seemingly dumber as the years progress.

So the commercial is French, huh? Here come the Americans sticking there noes in another countries business, while at the same time trying to oppress their views and morals, unable to accept the reality that not all people think like them.


ummmm im american and i dont really care bout what the french do.... and i dont hate gay people i actually have gay friends i myself am not gay but hey i dont mind being their friend ;D not like its some sickness you can catch... your either gay or not you dont wake up one day and say heyyyy ima be GAY TODAY WOOT :3 nope doesnt happen like that at all.... i do agree with you tho (someeee) americans are stubborn and put their stupid noses and opinions where they dont belong just becuse they think their way is right.... its absurd and unbecoming!

But on the other hand im a little offended at the fact that you would just throw all americans under the bus so to say just for a few bad apples. Its not like i can say heyyyy you STFU and stop voicing your asinine opinions via the internet..... so be a little more understanding and dont say all americans are like that ty



When it comes to subjects such as this I tend to become a little aggresive, so I'm sorry for lumping eveyone into one category, but I also don't need anyone to lecture me either.
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Avondale AZ
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
LosingOrbit i understand that i do it sometimes too and i kick myself in the ass when i do that xD
and i wasnt trying to lecturing you i was just saying ya know
pssss ill let ya know a little secret *whispers* i think most americans are stupid and ignorant too ;3 lots of em are really immature and look at things with closed minds specially for the fact that they are so bent on trying to fit in and conform to the norm. The norm seems to be an obscure view that if someones different then they must be alienated and i think thats just ridiculous. butttt what can ya do but be yourself and not try to convert to conformity.
thats just my views tho. xD
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
A group of Americans getting their undies in a wad over an ad from another country with a gay chartacter. And its on Foxnation.com no less. Shocker? No. Not really. It doesn't even promote homosexuality. The message I see is: " You're gay? Big deal, what you really need is a Big Mac combo meal. Then while you're choking down the food, come out of the closet, because clearly your Pops doesn't know...."
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


AnimalPath wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

Look where the commercial come from of course it's gay.


Huh .. there's a difference between speaking your mind and being blatantly offensive.

Do us all a favor, learn the difference, and apply.


Why so serious?


It spares us all the unnecessary generalizations and anger.

And who knows? There might be some creepy internet weirdo who'll track you down because you offended them.

btw ..... doesn't the gay guy look like Nichkhun?
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Avondale AZ
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

Look where the commercial come from of course it's gay.


Huh .. there's a difference between speaking your mind and being blatantly offensive.

Do us all a favor, learn the difference, and apply.

Why so serious?

It spares us all the unnecessary generalizations and anger.

And who knows? There might be some creepy internet weirdo who'll track you down because you offended them.

omfg i LAUGHED SOOO HARD like seriously for like a good min ahaha thank you ;3
but true some creeper could possiably hunt you down for saying that sooo be weary o.O
ya never know xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.