First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [MODS ONLY] Help! need an idea for a new Contest!
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/10
give me ur ideas!!! o.o
Posted 6/3/10
i have a great idea~!!!

1) We can make a contest for people to share asian music song names with us! the ones who shares the most songs wins!

2) We can make up a contest for ppl to tell the greatest cheating ideas! its for ppl to know how to cheat during test etc. the one who says the most cheats wins!!

3) Make a contest where people make the best freebies ~! the ones tht makes the most freebies wins! =D
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

dazw wrote:

i have a great idea~!!!

1) We can make a contest for people to share asian music song names with us! the ones who shares the most songs wins!

2) We can make up a contest for ppl to tell the greatest cheating ideas! its for ppl to know how to cheat during test etc. the one who says the most cheats wins!!

3) Make a contest where people make the best freebies ~! the ones tht makes the most freebies wins! =D


cool! xD but i'm in a busy mood now (gotta study 4 final exams o.o) can u do it plz? :3
Posted 6/3/10


lolz sure! i wanna do the music contest thingi cuz im soo desperate to know some nice asian songs !! LOL~!!!
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

dazw wrote:



lolz sure! i wanna do the music contest thingi cuz im soo desperate to know some nice asian songs !! LOL~!!!


okay! x3 i also kinda really need the cheats o.o XDXD
Posted 6/3/10


WUAHAHAHA!! THEN LET'S MAKE 2 CONTESTS!! XDD CUZ LOL I JUST FINISHED MY FINALS TODAY!!! HAHAHA!!!!
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

dazw wrote:



WUAHAHAHA!! THEN LET'S MAKE 2 CONTESTS!! XDD CUZ LOL I JUST FINISHED MY FINALS TODAY!!! HAHAHA!!!!


cool! xD how lucky u r x3 OH YEAH!!!! 2 CONTESTS!!!!! XD LET'S DO IT!!! XD
Posted 6/3/10

YES YES!!! XDD i just finished making the cheats forum! chek it out ;DD and tell me how it is :P
Posted 6/3/10

ohk i just finished making the forums ;DDD
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

dazw wrote:


ohk i just finished making the forums ;DDD


hey i added some more prizes
Posted 6/3/10


COOL !!! more ppl wil join if there are more prizes SAA77~!!
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

dazw wrote:



COOL !!! more ppl wil join if there are more prizes SAA77~!! :P


cool! xD when will the contest end? how about June 16? (my friends b-day xD)

Posted 6/3/10
Sorry for not being active for such a long time... >.<
1) How about we post a song without the title/artist and let them guess the title of it? xD
Or
2) We can just do a lucky draw :3
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

IceMelody wrote:

Sorry for not being active for such a long time... >.<
1) How about we post a song without the title/artist and let them guess the title of it? xD
Or
2) We can just do a lucky draw :3


hey the first one isn't such a bad idea xD after these 2 contests end we'll make this one and the one with the best freebie maker xD
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

dazw wrote:

3) Make a contest where people make the best freebies ~! the ones tht makes the most freebies wins! =D


hey how about the one who makes THE BEST freebie wins xD we'll make a voting thread
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.