First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Tamer Lounge (INTRODUCTION / SPAM)
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/10
Himeko: Ah, i see. I plan on doing some quests soon, too. *smiles* Oh! I'm Himeko. It's nice to meet you, Dark. ^_^ If I remember, we met earlier at the Overdell! *looks at the digimon on top of Dark's head* What's this guy's name? =)
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Ah, i see. I plan on doing some quests soon, too. *smiles* Oh! I'm Himeko. It's nice to meet you, Dark. ^_^ If I remember, we met earlier at the Overdell! *looks at the digimon on top of Dark's head* What's this guy's name? =)


dark oh him his name darkburner say hello

darkburner hi! dark when we going to eggnap again

dark shut up about that he just talking out his head hehe
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/10
Himeko: Hey there Darkburner! Over here to my right is Rei and over to my left is Yoko. *whispers - Guys, say hi!*
Rei: HIIII THERE darkburner! Want to play catch? *holds a ball in her mouth while saying it* Yoko, come too!
Yoko: Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Common, darkburner. I know a place nearby that has lots of open space for us to play.

Himeko: So Dark, how long have you been a tamer?
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Hey there Darkburner! Over here to my right is Rei and over to my left is Yoko. *whispers - Guys, say hi!*
Rei: HIIII THERE darkburner! Want to play catch? *holds a ball in her mouth while saying it* Yoko, come too!
Yoko: Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Common, darkburner. I know a place nearby that has lots of open space for us to play.

Himeko: So Dark, how long have you been a tamer?


darkburner ok i some sound fun *following rei

dark i just start is been wried for me since i got here u can tell i bet with the cat ears and tail it happen when i was looking up neko pic
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

Darkbitcold wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Hey there Darkburner! Over here to my right is Rei and over to my left is Yoko. *whispers - Guys, say hi!*
Rei: HIIII THERE darkburner! Want to play catch? *holds a ball in her mouth while saying it* Yoko, come too!
Yoko: Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Common, darkburner. I know a place nearby that has lots of open space for us to play.

Himeko: So Dark, how long have you been a tamer?


darkburner ok i some sound fun *following rei

dark i just start is been wried for me since i got here u can tell i bet with the cat ears and tail it happen when i was looking up neko pic


Yoko: Us, too!
Rei: Ready to play?
Yoko: Alright I'll start! Here, catch this, darkburner! *throws a ball which goes somewhat fast*

Meanwhile...
Himeko: They seem like they're having fun. *smiles* It's great to have met you and darkburner here, Dark. ^_^
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

animeluver_22 wrote:


Darkbitcold wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Hey there Darkburner! Over here to my right is Rei and over to my left is Yoko. *whispers - Guys, say hi!*
Rei: HIIII THERE darkburner! Want to play catch? *holds a ball in her mouth while saying it* Yoko, come too!
Yoko: Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Common, darkburner. I know a place nearby that has lots of open space for us to play.

Himeko: So Dark, how long have you been a tamer?


darkburner ok i some sound fun *following rei

dark i just start is been wried for me since i got here u can tell i bet with the cat ears and tail it happen when i was looking up neko pic


Yoko: Us, too!
Rei: Ready to play?
Yoko: Alright I'll start! Here, catch this, darkburner! *throws a ball which goes somewhat fast*

Meanwhile...
Himeko: They seem like they're having fun. *smiles* It's great to have met you and darkburner here, Dark. ^_^


darkburner *catchis the ball and return it to rei*

dark thx wish i could say the same thing coming here i just found out my money useless here so i am broke
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Himeko: Ohh. Have you checked out the Quests available? You can earn some cash. ^^
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Ohh. Have you checked out the Quests available? You can earn some cash. ^^


dark i have and not been pay yet still waiting for Devimon to pay me after i did a job for him
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Himeko: Hmm, that's weird. I think you should contact Yue (1234567890qaz) or one of the mods. *smiles*

*Rei, Aquila (Yoko's new name after she digivolved), and Darkburner come back inside the lounge*

Rei: It's... soo.. HOT.
Aquila: Not really
Rei: You're just saying that 'cause you can fly!
Aquila: Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. Hi Himeko. *walks near Himeko*
Himeko: *pets Aquila*
Rei: Me too! *goes near Himeko*
Himeko: *pets Rei*
Rei: Can you PLEASE buy me Digi-icecream?? PLEASEEE!
Himeko: Okay. *smiles at Rei* Oh, Dark! We're going to the ice cream place in the east wing of this lounge. Want to come?
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

animeluver_22 wrote:

Himeko: Hmm, that's weird. I think you should contact Yue (1234567890qaz) or one of the mods. *smiles*

*Rei, Aquila (Yoko's new name after she digivolved), and Darkburner come back inside the lounge*

Rei: It's... soo.. HOT.
Aquila: Not really
Rei: You're just saying that 'cause you can fly!
Aquila: Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. Hi Himeko. *walks near Himeko*
Himeko: *pets Aquila*
Rei: Me too! *goes near Himeko*
Himeko: *pets Rei*
Rei: Can you PLEASE buy me Digi-icecream?? PLEASEEE!
Himeko: Okay. *smiles at Rei* Oh, Dark! We're going to the ice cream place in the east wing of this lounge. Want to come?


dark sure y not coming burner

darkburner sure i love ice cream *jumping on dark head*

dark i acnt wait to make u black war gray mon
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
[At the Ice Cream Place]

Himeko: Rei, Aquila, what flavors do you want?
Rei: Cotton Candy!!
Aquila: But.. I can't...
Himeko: Don't worry about it, Aquila. I'll hold your ice cream for you *smiles*
Aquila: Thanks Himeko. I'll have Cappuccino.
Himeko: *talks to order person* Hi, I'd like to order one Cotton Candy Digi-icecream and one Cappuccino Digi-icecream.
Order Person: Okay. *presses buttons* Is that all, Miss?
Himeko: Nope, I'd also like one Strawberry Ice Cream, please.
Order Person: And the total comes to _____ BITS.
Himeko: *pays order person and then hands the ice cream to her digimon* Dark, we'll be at that table over there. *points to a red circular table*
Rei: YAYYY for ice cream! Thanks Himeko!
Aquila: Thanks Himeko.
Himeko: *laughs* No problem guys.
Member
6941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / none of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
dark ok Himeko going to order

??? yes what can i get u

darkburner i want strewberry

dark ok i digi strewbreey cone and for me butterfinger icecream digi shake

??? coming up that be ___ bits

dark ok handing him some bits and going over to himeko* here u r *placing darkburner on the table and puting his icecream on the table* enjoy

dark burner i will *eating it*

dark *eating my* never thought ice cream be better here then the real world
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/13/10
I walk in cooly and smoothly as I looked around.

"....I'm quite hungry..."

I went and looked for some food to eat.
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/13/10 , edited 6/13/10
Misaki lays back in her seat comfortably with Guilmon, Gaomon and Leormon at her side

"ZzzZzzZzz"

Gaomon- "uh- ma'am?"

Leormon- "shhh, she's asleep"

Guilmon- "aww i wanted to play"
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/13/10
*goes an sits down with a tray of food*

"hmm they human food here. It's like it's a cafe or something. Digimon serving the various digidestined. I wonder who are the neo-digidestined are."

I begin to eat my chillie cheese nachos with happiness. Then I remembered my digimon wanted to play so I let them out.

"Do what you guys want but stick together in case of a fight."

My digimon run of to the giant jungle gyms which is as big as 3 houses.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.