First  Prev  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  Next  Last
Bankai! BLEACH coming to Crunchyroll!
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
¡Que cólera! ¡Mas vale que tengan subtitulos en español! ¿O es otra serie con la que van a empezar a molestar a los fansubs, que hacen un excelente trabajo, para inponer su porquería de subritulos en inglés? Al menos podrían sincronizarlos debidamente y no decir tanta estupidez, sin relación con el texto original. *indignación*
4059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Terrell, Tx
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
woohoo!! it's about time!! thanx!!
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

ScaroDj wrote:

¡Que cólera! ¡Mas vale que tengan subtitulos en español! ¿O es otra serie con la que van a empezar a molestar a los fansubs, que hacen un excelente trabajo, para inponer su porquería de subritulos en inglés? Al menos podrían sincronizarlos debidamente y no decir tanta estupidez, sin relación con el texto original. *indignación*


¿Me excusa, pero porqué usted piensa que cualquier cosa va a suceder a los fansubs en español?

Por supuesto, el CR tiene quiso siempre ser permitido proporcionar sus propios subtítulos, pero los creador japoneses no lo han permitido todavía.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

liloamina wrote:

yea i am happy that everyone can watch bleach . but i also sad cuz i cant watch anything here


What country are you from?
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

jelsea wrote:

Well im sure it comes down to Contracts, ...


A lot of things in Japan come down to relationships. The Japanese publisher and broadcaster obviously have years of relationships with VizMedia, which started publishing the Bleach manga in 2004, before Bleach started fansubbing the anime, and has held the anime licensed since 2006.

Six and four years of relationships counts for more in Tokyo than it would in the United States.

That's another reason I suggest pushing for alternate subtitles, because then it does not force it into an either/or decision that VizMedia is likely to win every time.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

agila61 wrote:


ScaroDj wrote:

¡Que cólera! ¡Mas vale que tengan subtitulos en español! ¿O es otra serie con la que van a empezar a molestar a los fansubs, que hacen un excelente trabajo, para inponer su porquería de subritulos en inglés? Al menos podrían sincronizarlos debidamente y no decir tanta estupidez, sin relación con el texto original. *indignación*


¿Me excusa, pero porqué usted piensa que cualquier cosa va a suceder a los fansubs en español?

Por supuesto, el CR tiene quiso siempre ser permitido proporcionar sus propios subtítulos, pero los creador japoneses no lo han permitido todavía.


Pues por que cada vez es más difícil conseguir Naruto Shippuuden "fansubeado" en español, ya que, como Crunchyroll tiene los derechos internacionales, es ilegal; lo mismo va a suceder con Bleach.

Lo sé, pero los Japoneses están perdiendo mucho dinero con su tonta desconfianza cuando se les ofrece un negocio y parecen no ver el mercado (gris, diría yo) que hay en todo el mundo con su producto y sin pedirles permiso.
57019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ridgecrest CA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Use Dattebayo Subs. They are amazing.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

ScaroDj wrote:

Pues por que cada vez es más difícil conseguir Naruto Shippuuden "fansubeado" en español, ya que, como Crunchyroll tiene los derechos internacionales, es ilegal; lo mismo va a suceder con Bleach.

Lo sé, pero los Japoneses están perdiendo mucho dinero con su tonta desconfianza cuando se les ofrece un negocio y parecen no ver el mercado (gris, diría yo) que hay en todo el mundo con su producto y sin pedirles permiso.


Pero su ya ilegal al "fansub".

Su hasta cada grupo del fansub qué a hacer cuando hay un lanzamiento autorizado en su área. La regla general es, si discrepa alguien, ellos puede formar su propio grupo del fansub y lo hace ellos mismos.

Y los fansubs pueden tener una audiencia, pero que no paga nada a la gente que hace los trabajos de verdad, tan allí no es ninguna manera que puede ser llamado un mercado.

La solución verdadera es permitir subtítulos contribuidos en Crunchyroll, para no limitar los subtítulos apenas a los subtítulos en inglés oficiales cargados por TV Tokio y Studio Pierrot. Pero las compañías escucharán solamente la audiencia que paga, no la audiencia que miran copias ilegales.
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

Vega Aurora wrote:

Use Dattebayo Subs. They are amazing.


You have to tell Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo - Crunchyroll streams what the producers of the show upload.

Since its the producers that picked VizMedia to do the subtitles, they are the ones you have to contact to try to change their mind.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Why are the episodes starting so late ?
51081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/10 , edited 6/6/10

agila61 wrote:


rawrkite2 wrote:


zura_dono wrote:

not really, the sites will be shut down for streaming it illegally. Now that there is a free and legal place to obtain it or pay and watch it right away then illegal subs will not be tolerated.


So...... there's no where to watch illegally ripped naruto ship episodes for free on the internet right now. k.


I think this means DB is in fact correct that if they drop Bleach, it will help support legal distribution.

Sure, there will still be fansubs. But after a year there are lots of people who think that there are no fansubs of Naruto left.

DB never claimed that dropping Naruto would eliminate the availability of bootlegs, they just claimed that it would help support legal distribution.


Fansub groups aren't necessarily the problem now. Illegal streaming sites have become the problem. Instead of actually doing any work or subtitling, they just have some terrible cr premium member rip the stream then upload it to the free, illegal site. They cover the "EXCLUSIVE STREAM FOR <username>" with a window so they don't get caught. There's a crap-ton of sites like this. Google will tell you.


**EDIT: to the post just above mine, they're starting the show to simulcast it on Japan's schedule. It also helps fansub watchers shift to the legal side. Same service, different vendor.
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Finally Bleach is here Tnx CR
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Cool but can we download eps of of crunchyroll? I hate streaming, I like permanent copies. It's easier for bandwidth.
52207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
I guess this is kind of bittersweet for me. I am a paying member of Crunchyroll and I am all for supporting the licensed distribution of anime. But also, I have been watching the Dattebayo subs for the past 5 or 6 years now. I have supported DB for so long that seeing them have to stop subbing bleach is hard for me to watch.

I do hope that CR does the show justice. I am going to withhold any judgment until I actually see Cr's version.

19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Tampa
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Truly disappointing. I'm a big fan of DB and this is just wrong. The only way CR can redeem themselves is by letting DB sub the anime. I think I'll let the rest of my friends know to boycott Crunchyroll. I -was- going to pay for premium for all of the animes you do have, but it's no longer worth it.
FAIL, CR. Fail.
First  Prev  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.