First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up for ur character
Member
1086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Arisa-chii
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Arigatou.
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!


Oh, btw, can i make my own character?? (Should i enter d bio of my own character if i can make 1??)
N can i be a mod too?? ^^
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 6/10/10

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!


Oh, btw, can i make my own character?? (Should i enter d bio of my own character if i can make 1??)
N can i be a mod too?? ^^


Wow~! Of course! We would love to have you~! ^.^ You can just use ur OC now if u like~! I'll put u on the mod list. Would you like to be a GFX mod or a helper mod????
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!


Oh, btw, can i make my own character?? (Should i enter d bio of my own character if i can make 1??)
N can i be a mod too?? ^^


Wow~! Of course! We would love to have you~! ^.^ You can just use ur OC now if u like~! I'll put u on the mod list. Would you like to be a GFX mod or a helper mod????


OK then thx! ^^
Wht does helper mod do??
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
[spoiler

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!


Oh, btw, can i make my own character?? (Should i enter d bio of my own character if i can make 1??)
N can i be a mod too?? ^^


Wow~! Of course! We would love to have you~! ^.^ You can just use ur OC now if u like~! I'll put u on the mod list. Would you like to be a GFX mod or a helper mod????


OK then thx! ^^
Wht does helper mod do??


It like, keeps evrything organized and you run errands;like going to another group asking to support ours and we support theirs.

Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

[spoiler

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

can i be Sakurai Yua, plz? ^^


Sure thing~! You r now Yua Sakurai!


thx a lot ^^
I'll try to be active as much as i can =)


Great~! Your welcome!


Oh, btw, can i make my own character?? (Should i enter d bio of my own character if i can make 1??)
N can i be a mod too?? ^^


Wow~! Of course! We would love to have you~! ^.^ You can just use ur OC now if u like~! I'll put u on the mod list. Would you like to be a GFX mod or a helper mod????


OK then thx! ^^
Wht does helper mod do??


It like, keeps evrything organized and you run errands;like going to another group asking to support ours and we support theirs.



then i'll stick w/ GFXMod ^^
Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
YAYA YUIKI ? ;D
Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Sorry for caps.^w^
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Kittenishx3 wrote:

YAYA YUIKI ? ;D


Yaya is all urs~!
Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/10
Yuiki yaya !
Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/10
sorry.type wrong LOLS
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
Username: BabyLelo123
Position: Member
Character wanted: Tadase -_- no ones left Lol im too late! xD
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Username: BabyLelo123
Position: Member
Character wanted: Tadase -_- no ones left Lol im too late! xD


Approved
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.