First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why bleach?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

chrome_mist wrote:

Why K-ON!?

Why not One Piece?


Because it's sucks and it's the same as bleach
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

Why K-ON!?

Why not One Piece?


Because it's sucks and it's the same as bleach


Nope it's not the same. It's a thousand times better than Bleach.
And it doesn't suck~
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

K-On is not that popular among America to everyone as Bleach.


it's relatively popular among people in the states, but to those who would cut off their right arm before revealing their power level if you know what I mean.


K-on is good for Loli lovers and little girls.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

K-On is not that popular among America to everyone as Bleach.


it's relatively popular among people in the states, but to those who would cut off their right arm before revealing their power level if you know what I mean.


K-on is good for Loli lovers and little girls.


AKA 80% of the anime fanbase
....so I see no reason not to put it up
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:
....so I see no reason not to put it up


I'm sure Crunchyroll would love to have K-On! up here, but there must be financial/business/negotiation considerations to consider which we know nothing about.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Mulder8281 wrote:


Unellmay wrote:
....so I see no reason not to put it up


I'm sure Crunchyroll would love to have K-On! up here, but there must be financial/business/negotiation considerations to consider which we know nothing about.


Urg if only they didn't waste their money on generic Shonen show B
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

K-On is not that popular among America to everyone as Bleach.


it's relatively popular among people in the states, but to those who would cut off their right arm before revealing their power level if you know what I mean.


K-on is good for Loli lovers and little girls.


AKA 80% of the anime fanbase
....so I see no reason not to put it up


It is a reason because Bleach please more people then just 2 types. Plus Bleach also markets some people favorite bands and artist too by they themes.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

K-On is not that popular among America to everyone as Bleach.


it's relatively popular among people in the states, but to those who would cut off their right arm before revealing their power level if you know what I mean.


K-on is good for Loli lovers and little girls.


AKA 80% of the anime fanbase
....so I see no reason not to put it up


It is a reason because Bleach please more people then just 2 types. Plus Bleach also markets some people favorite bands and artist too by they themes.


I pretty sure it's just beacuse it has fights and explosions in it

god I would have even preferred if they got Code geass r2 or some crap 8/
Posted 6/3/10


No because Bleach has more stuff to offer. Then K-On. It's like was a Disney Cheetah Girls in Anime.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:
Urg if only they didn't waste their money on generic Shonen show B


I gotta agree with the person earlier - Bleach is a pretty good show. And I wouldn't say it's a generic shonen show. Sure, there are lots of generic parts to it, but the same could be said of most any anime in its particular genre. Bleach has a ton of terrific characters, a very broad scope, a storyline that actually seems to have been plotted out from early on, terrific character designs, great opening and closing themes, and some well-choreographed fights.

That being said, I hate fillers, and Bleach is full of them. And I really hate long, drawn-out fights - again, Bleach is full of that. If (and I know "if" isn't real) Bleach was condensed to about 80 episodes instead of the current 270+ (see the new DBZ series), I think it'd be hard to deny that the show is a modern anime classic.

Now, about K-On - I've only watched the first season, and I enjoyed it, but I came away feeling very empty. It was cute, the music was cool and the characters were fun, but there was no plot progression and minimal character development. A couple of weeks ago, Erin Finnegan at Anime News Network mentioned Aristotle's six important parts of theatre, and plot and character are numbers one and two. K-On severely lacks in those areas; so while I really enjoyed it while I watched it, I walked away feeling somewhat like I wasted my time and with little interest for the new season.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:

I pretty sure it's just beacuse it has fights and explosions in it

god I would have even preferred if they got Code geass r2 or some crap 8/


You make a good point, K-On is defiantly shows originality because it has loli/moe girls with music and all .
27094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
If you don't like Bleach, simply don't watch it. If you want to watch K-On, go where you can watch it. Simple, ne? I think Bleach is a great anime, regardless of the fillers, it's decent. Everyone has anime they each like. Move on.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10
u know wht..... ur all annoying who cares wht they put up they r trying to make money off 1 of the three biggest animes out there right now they already have naruto so accually that makes 2... yea i hate bleach because how much the dam show repeats and all the stupid non needed fillers. but im sure seeing how i like one piece more than both naruto and bleach at the same time i respect them for finding a legal way to make money and fto give you all the amazing anime they can as a legal site.

so for all you that are whining about k-on or whatever jus stop. to answer the question y bleach which we should all know the answer

good money income to keep this site going
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
Okay Please Read this Shinji the reason why people love to watch bleach is because DB is subbing it if u take DB subbing away man u guys are fucking dickheads Frist out u guy already toke Naruto which i dont really watch on ur site due to soo many shit u guys put up it was soo cool bak then when u guys had done every thing for free now your fucking money hungry beside crunhyroll is a very shit places to watch anime anyways and wtf is with the CR ponits it fucking shit this site need to be shut down coz i bet alot of Speed Sub Group shut down is coz off u and some are very good soo once u make DB drop Bleach the fucking GG soo everyone is just gonna read the manga G FUCKING G
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
ur probaly right even tho i was just defending the site from what the others said i agree with every thing just said
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.