First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why bleach?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

Mulder8281 wrote:

I think it'd be hard to deny that the show is a modern anime classic.


I was gonna make a semi lengthy reply on why it's a boring generic show but then I read this and thought to myself

What's would be the point?


LeeUBunny wrote:


No because Bleach has more stuff to offer. Then K-On. It's like was a Disney Cheetah Girls in Anime.




Urm what?


andydono wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

I pretty sure it's just beacuse it has fights and explosions in it

god I would have even preferred if they got Code geass r2 or some crap 8/


You make a good point, K-On is defiantly shows originality because it has loli/moe girls with music and all .



This is obviously some sort of sarcasm
but I fail to see your point
you may not like it but the show actually has a reasonably big (and rather dedicated) fanbase
and crunchyroll already has several other shows exactly like bleach
at least by adding k-on! it would show some kind of variety


Moniboo wrote:

If you don't like Bleach, simply don't watch it. If you want to watch K-On, go where you can watch it. Simple, ne?


True though I just though it may not hurt to ask
you know just in case of the possibility
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

How about paying for a membership before bitching.


lol, I always see you start a fight : D.
--------------------------------------------------

God said so.
57309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Billings,Montana
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10
Bleach was aired cause people did a petition. It was heard from the company that airs bleach and they signed a deal with crunchyroll to air it. It had lot of petitions and that is how to get your anime heard here on crunchyroll. If you want to get other anime shown on here do a petition. If you get enough subscribers then you might get to see your anime too. I am glad that bleach is coming to crunchyroll cause I love bleach. Cartoon network screwed up for not fighting for new episodes of bleach. Now I watch them on crunchyroll simple enough.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
Anyone have any reccomendations?

Tbh I'd thought about it and I'd like to watch something I haven't seen
perhaps something niche
Posted 6/3/10

hikobuf wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

How about paying for a membership before bitching.


lol, I always see you start a fight : D.
--------------------------------------------------

God said so.


I don't start fights but most people that are complain about what anime CR needs never have a Membership. So what's the different? You watching it for free on another site just keep watching it there. Till you get a membership your voice don't count.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

Anewlight wrote:

Bleach was aired cause people did a petition. It was heard from the company that airs bleach and they signed a deal with crunchyroll to air it. It had lot of petitions and that is how to get your anime heard here on crunchyroll.


I think there's more to it than that.

I'm not gonna talk about it though. I might get banned. xD
12024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:


Your_imaginary_friend wrote:


But it's atmosphere is fucking amazing. The characters are very good, the story is very beautifully put together in my opinion.





Are you serious?


Sigh.. i hate comments like that. NO, no, I was kidding!

Yeah, I am serious. I do know anime, and I do know quality. If you can't see the quality in Bleach, then that's your loss. It probably means your way of watching anime is too superficial.


And nooo... i don't mean everything in Bleach has quality. There's a lot of bogus too... but that doesn't bring it down as a whole.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/3/10 , edited 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:

This is obviously some sort of sarcasm
but I fail to see your point
you may not like it but the show actually has a reasonably big (and rather dedicated) fanbase
and crunchyroll already has several other shows exactly like bleach
at least by adding k-on! it would show some kind of variety


You know the thing is my post wouldn't be this sarcastic if your previous post didn't make you look like hypocrite.

So what if I don't like K-On (I don't like Bleach too), but that's not the point I'm trying to get across. My point was made from my first post, which was telling you stop bitching and do something about. Maybe something like making a petition to raise awareness (to CR) that K-On will most likely be a good business opportunity because its has a big fanbase.


Unellmay wrote:

Anyone have any reccomendations?

Tbh I'd thought about it and I'd like to watch something I haven't seen
perhaps something niche


Watch Monster, its incredibly deep, amazing characters, doesn't have typical Japanese drawing styles, and its hell of an psychological horror anime (way better than Death Note, considering that Monster actually won an award and was mention in New York Times of all things).
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Unellmay wrote:

Anyone have any reccomendations?

Tbh I'd thought about it and I'd like to watch something I haven't seen
perhaps something niche


I agree with Andy. Watch Monster. It's amazing.
12024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
Watch GANTZ

It's the only anime that really sickens the shit out of you. (Elfen lied is way too unrealistic to do that.)
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
Because Bleach is way better than K-On!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

shiizuna wrote:

Because Bleach is way better than K-On!


Oh my god this is so not true.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
So we want Monster on crunchyroll?
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

chrome_mist wrote:


shiizuna wrote:

Because Bleach is way better than K-On!


Oh my god this is so not true.


I'm sorry but K-On! is gay.
Posted 6/3/10
They're all equally shitty and over-rated anime.
There, I've said it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.