First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Forum dedicated to MOCHI!
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

where do you get it?


I get mine at Trader Joe's.


cool!...now whats trader joes?....btw im in fl sooo....we might not have that


Ummm...It's a grocery store and if you want to know about the store then Wikipedia it cause I'm not that sure about it's locations either. Sorry


its all good i will take your advice!
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ Underworld aka...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Could someone give me a list of all the flavors of ice cream mochi. It's gonna be my life long goal to try every flavor.
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY state, NOT new...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

WetSushi wrote:

Could someone give me a list of all the flavors of ice cream mochi. It's gonna be my life long goal to try every flavor.


theres alot of different flavours! try wikipedia'ing it! its so good.... i wish i could eat it more often
4041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mars.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Do you know what mochi reminds me of?
It reminds me of Mochi from Monster Rancher.
Hahahahas.

But I seriously want to try eating mochi some time.
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
luv it ^^
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / corner of cyperspace
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
luv green tea mochi
mm.. sakura mochi.. i wanna try it
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY state, NOT new...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

shiningstar wrote:

Green tea mochi ice cream is my favorite also! I haven't had it since a long time. Maybe I'll go and buy some today. It is soooo good and yummy. Ice cream in a wrapping thingy.


ik! i havent had any in soo long! its sooo good though, yeah! its ice cream in a wrapping! haha
7117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in Bay...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
OMG!!! I love ice cream mochi!!!! Any flavor is fine for me if it's ice cream ;D
And the regular rice one is okay for me...but it's too hard for me to chew sometimes And I didin't know that in the they had a filipino kind or it o_o Palitao...hmm....I wonder if I tried it XD Hahaha...sometimes I don't know the names of the things I eat, cuz I just eat them


lawlietatreides wrote:

Do you know what mochi reminds me of?
It reminds me of Mochi from Monster Rancher.
Hahahahas.

But I seriously want to try eating mochi some time.


Haha wow! LOL I remember Mochi from there!!! The dude named him Mochi because he looked like a mochi XD Ahaha.... >.< And yeah, you should try some sometime, especially the ice cream one ;D
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 私の秘密世界・・・
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
LOVE MOCHI XDXDXD!!!!!
Posted 1/6/08
why does everybody go for the ice cream mochi? go for the original square white mochi that puff up when you bake it. That with soy sauce wrapped in nori is the best.
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ Underworld aka...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

loadeddragon wrote:


WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

where do you get it?


I get mine at Trader Joe's.


cool!...now whats trader joes?....btw im in fl sooo....we might not have that


Ummm...It's a grocery store and if you want to know about the store then Wikipedia it cause I'm not that sure about it's locations either. Sorry


its all good i will take your advice!


I just remembered that they also sell it at Costco!
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
ITS AWESOME
sometimes we make it at home
so we coat it with peanut butter and sugar
just cuz we dont have anything else
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:


WetSushi wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

where do you get it?


I get mine at Trader Joe's.


cool!...now whats trader joes?....btw im in fl sooo....we might not have that


Ummm...It's a grocery store and if you want to know about the store then Wikipedia it cause I'm not that sure about it's locations either. Sorry


its all good i will take your advice!


I just remembered that they also sell it at Costco!


cool i have costco!
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
love it
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
mochi icecream is good.. especially chocolate and strawberry flavor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.