First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does your parents ever listen in well you're watching anime and wonder about the language?
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
ever since i started learning Japanese, my parents keep asking me why i still watch animes with eng sub -.-
its not that easy to learn the language u knw...

haha but the gd thing is after i started learning Japanese, i convinced my parents that watching anime helps with my learning of Japanese
Posted 6/7/10

anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:

Yep, whenever i'm watching anime they keep on asking "do u even understand wat the hell they are saying? and i was like " yeah, can't u see there's an english sub?" and den they'll say: "stop watching it and let's watch some decent show to watch" dang it is so annoying


totally agree wd u!! my parents would even sometimes laugh at me while watching anime!! very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!


really? they laugh at u? they went over the line ! why don't they just go to back to being a kid and try watching anime so that they would know how awesome it is !
5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:

Yep, whenever i'm watching anime they keep on asking "do u even understand wat the hell they are saying? and i was like " yeah, can't u see there's an english sub?" and den they'll say: "stop watching it and let's watch some decent show to watch" dang it is so annoying


totally agree wd u!! my parents would even sometimes laugh at me while watching anime!! very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!


really? they laugh at u? they went over the line ! why don't they just go to back to being a kid and try watching anime so that they would know how awesome it is !


yeah... they do laugh at me and it annoys me everytime!!! even my grandmother and uncle would sometimes laugh at me too!! and i just keep telling them that there's nothing wrong wd watching anime!! i just feel happy when watching it... they just don't understand me... gosh~
Posted 6/8/10
Yeah
"And you understand what they're saying right?"
"That's what the subtitles are for..."

So annoying.
Posted 6/8/10

anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:

Yep, whenever i'm watching anime they keep on asking "do u even understand wat the hell they are saying? and i was like " yeah, can't u see there's an english sub?" and den they'll say: "stop watching it and let's watch some decent show to watch" dang it is so annoying


totally agree wd u!! my parents would even sometimes laugh at me while watching anime!! very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!


really? they laugh at u? they went over the line ! why don't they just go to back to being a kid and try watching anime so that they would know how awesome it is !


yeah... they do laugh at me and it annoys me everytime!!! even my grandmother and uncle would sometimes laugh at me too!! and i just keep telling them that there's nothing wrong wd watching anime!! i just feel happy when watching it... they just don't understand me... gosh~


they are extremey annoying by doing that >.> and how bout them. they watch a stupid show that all the people there are just doing nothing but just talk, talk, talk, blah blah blah. yeah that's right thumbs up for you on that one ! anime is awesome ! it gives us an awesome feeling yeah ! lmao =))

5681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:

Yep, whenever i'm watching anime they keep on asking "do u even understand wat the hell they are saying? and i was like " yeah, can't u see there's an english sub?" and den they'll say: "stop watching it and let's watch some decent show to watch" dang it is so annoying


totally agree wd u!! my parents would even sometimes laugh at me while watching anime!! very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!


really? they laugh at u? they went over the line ! why don't they just go to back to being a kid and try watching anime so that they would know how awesome it is !


yeah... they do laugh at me and it annoys me everytime!!! even my grandmother and uncle would sometimes laugh at me too!! and i just keep telling them that there's nothing wrong wd watching anime!! i just feel happy when watching it... they just don't understand me... gosh~


they are extremey annoying by doing that >.> and how bout them. they watch a stupid show that all the people there are just doing nothing but just talk, talk, talk, blah blah blah. yeah that's right thumbs up for you on that one ! anime is awesome ! it gives us an awesome feeling yeah ! lmao =))



right!! stupid shows that are extremely BORING!!!! not unlike anime that is awesome!! they really just don't understand people who loves to watch anime~
Posted 6/9/10

anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:


anime18_raqueline wrote:


rj_1104 wrote:

Yep, whenever i'm watching anime they keep on asking "do u even understand wat the hell they are saying? and i was like " yeah, can't u see there's an english sub?" and den they'll say: "stop watching it and let's watch some decent show to watch" dang it is so annoying


totally agree wd u!! my parents would even sometimes laugh at me while watching anime!! very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!


really? they laugh at u? they went over the line ! why don't they just go to back to being a kid and try watching anime so that they would know how awesome it is !


yeah... they do laugh at me and it annoys me everytime!!! even my grandmother and uncle would sometimes laugh at me too!! and i just keep telling them that there's nothing wrong wd watching anime!! i just feel happy when watching it... they just don't understand me... gosh~


they are extremey annoying by doing that >.> and how bout them. they watch a stupid show that all the people there are just doing nothing but just talk, talk, talk, blah blah blah. yeah that's right thumbs up for you on that one ! anime is awesome ! it gives us an awesome feeling yeah ! lmao =))



right!! stupid shows that are extremely BORING!!!! not unlike anime that is awesome!! they really just don't understand people who loves to watch anime~ :D

yea u got that right !! Anime is AWESOME !! and there is not a thing that can be any more awesome than anime !! yea and those ppl sucks >.< lol Hooray for anime !! Yeaahh BooYa !!! lmao

10211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
xD my mom would get pissed off cause she would think i wasnt done with my hw and if that wasnt the case she'll ask y im listening to chinese..
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
I've been watching anime for so long that they don't care anymore
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Valley of flower
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

Yes, they always ask me abt the language even though I have told them many times.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / dreamLand
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
gah..my MOM..well, not really asking what language im listening/watching, more like she's always asking if i understood a single word in it..
and i always say flat out "NO." then she leaves me alone
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
I was watching Naruto Shippuden and I didn't know my mom was in the same room with me. It was about to get good then my mom sat next to me and said, "I wanna watch too! I like these kinds of shows. We have to watch together more often. (n_n)." I was like, >_>

She knows about the language, a lot of her friends speak Japanese, but she isn't herself (she's some sort of Asian). Although, only me and my brother are learning Japanese, she doesn't speak any other language besides English. My father can speak another language, although I keep that a secret.

(-_- ) I know, what a boring post.
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
yea, my dad thinks i'm weird for watchingit in a different language
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Anime Paradise
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
my parents always angry with me about the graphics....not the language, they even support me to learn Japanese...
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
yeah my mom thinks its chinese and im like noooooo its japanese! and she's like watver
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.