First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
any1 feel depression for no reason?
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

hq145 wrote:

ConRong
O_o;

Don't know me so well or I'll think your a stalker.
...

It's a good thing I'm not vindictive. Seriously, if I was some of the kids I went to school with... well.. they wouldn't be doing so good if you catch my drift. :D

But that has nothing to do with my current depressions. OK, example of this disorder you mock.. I was walking into the front room and I stubbed my toe.. hurt like stubbing your toe should. I fall down on the floor laughing. Seriously, side splitting laughter. Seamlessly it changed to uncontrollable crying. It finally stopped when I couldn't cry any more because I had no more energy.

When I get sad now it feels like I've come down with the flu. It doesn't feel sad, it feels achy and sick and the only reason I know it's depression is that when something happens to shake things up or make me feel happy I'm not sick anymore.

god if i hab a friend like you i can feel 100% safe lol
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BAYAREA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
yea but it comes and goes...jus gotta keep ur head up
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

CloudStrife7XAC wrote:


ConRong wrote:

CloudStrife7XAC

its same thing or smiliars~

you say what you want but the mods on the other are think differents~ (i know..)

and why the hell your family been gone 2 weeks?


well i am sad didnt pop up on my search..owell

They went to mexico i was gunna go but i look to mexican so they thought i was a illegal imiigrant isnt that funny!? i just got my passport today too.
And my depression dosnt hit me till night time. it just comes out of no where and i get a gay gut feeling. i wont evn be thinking and it hits me.


play games man...

949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
yeah i sometimes feel depressed for no reason at all but i just dont let it get into me..
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
^i wonder how can you stopped it getting into you lol
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i usually start to do somethin and be busy
coz if i dont do anythin it'll drive me crazy LOL
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i always feel better when i talk to my cousin and a close friend.Or when i get high but i dont like getting high everynight. and yeah i play a game but it dosnt leave me unless i have a friend to play with..
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
^wow you get high..
uhmm dont you play like online games or somethin?
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

akosianna wrote:

^wow you get high..
uhmm dont you play like online games or somethin?


Yes i play socom with my cousin and friend.But they cant be on every night to cheer me up on the game.

949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
but still you could find other friends on that game right? that you could talk to or somethin?
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i always feel better when i talk to my cousin and a close friend.Or when i get high but i dont like getting high everynight. and yeah i play a game but it dosnt leave me unless i have a friend to play with..


2 words

Ragnarok Online
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ConRong wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i always feel better when i talk to my cousin and a close friend.Or when i get high but i dont like getting high everynight. and yeah i play a game but it dosnt leave me unless i have a friend to play with..


2 words

Ragnarok Online


thats a good game.. i havent played that for hecka long
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i nvr heard of that game if its pc i probely cant play.
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
why not?
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i dont like getting into pc games.Love to talk on headsets.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.