First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
any1 feel depression for no reason?
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

akosianna wrote:


ConRong wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i always feel better when i talk to my cousin and a close friend.Or when i get high but i dont like getting high everynight. and yeah i play a game but it dosnt leave me unless i have a friend to play with..


2 words

Ragnarok Online


thats a good game.. i havent played that for hecka long


me wanne play with you~

I play a server rate that is 100k/100k/50k

Max Base Level 999

Max Job Level 255

ASPD 600
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ConRong wrote:


akosianna wrote:


ConRong wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i always feel better when i talk to my cousin and a close friend.Or when i get high but i dont like getting high everynight. and yeah i play a game but it dosnt leave me unless i have a friend to play with..


2 words

Ragnarok Online


thats a good game.. i havent played that for hecka long


me wanne play with you~

I play a server rate that is 100k/100k/50k

Max Base Level 999

Max Job Level 255

ASPD 600



cool, i just dont have the time which suckkkksss
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i dont like getting into pc games.Love to talk on headsets.


dude get your ass on pc game!
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ConRong wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

i dont like getting into pc games.Love to talk on headsets.


dude get your ass on pc game!



i agreeeee! its fun tooo!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
akosianna
even Akosianna agreeds!

32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
only pc game i play nowadays is sof2.
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

only pc game i play nowadays is sof2.


well it dont hurt if you try another game wont it?

7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
See a psychologists..
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

juspasby wrote:

how bout killing urself....................


how about...no one ask your opinion on someone else life?

beside dude do you enjoy picking on the weak or something?
6860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
juspasby - good idea. That always works for me.
32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

juspasby wrote:

how bout killing urself....................


why dont u?

32407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the California...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

akosianna wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

only pc game i play nowadays is sof2.


well it dont hurt if you try another game wont it?



i guess but right now im already playing a game.

12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

hq145 wrote:

juspasby - good idea. That always works for me.


that guy made this topic only asking you (WHO HAVE PERSONAL EXPERINCE ANYBODY HERE) that been through this and overcome this depressing

and if he wanne ends his life he would post "what the best way to kill myself without feeling pain?"
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

CloudStrife7XAC wrote:


akosianna wrote:


CloudStrife7XAC wrote:

only pc game i play nowadays is sof2.


well it dont hurt if you try another game wont it?



i guess but right now im already playing a game.



oh well, as long as its keepin you from bein depress
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
akosianna

as long i hab akosianna to keep shit coming into my mind im okay
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.