Post Reply Avatar Request
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/10 , edited 6/15/10
Request Here!

Username:
Text:
Any Extras?:
Pic (in spoiler):


Please Note...

Please can you make sure you invite your buddies if your a new requester.
If your a usual customer can you upload photos in the photo album please!
Thanks, BabyLelo123 [creater]
Posted 6/4/10 , edited 6/4/10
Username:OuranMoron44
Pic (in spoiler):
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username:OuranMoron44
Pic (in spoiler):


Here ya goo hope you like it ^^ if you want any changes or stuff added just tell me!
Posted 6/4/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username:OuranMoron44
Pic (in spoiler):


Here ya goo hope you like it ^^ if you want any changes or stuff added just tell me!


It's really pretty, and I love it. Thank you for making it for me .
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

OuranMoron44 wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username:OuranMoron44
Pic (in spoiler):


Here ya goo hope you like it ^^ if you want any changes or stuff added just tell me!


It's really pretty, and I love it. Thank you for making it for me .


Thats okay and glad you like it! Another happy customer...well actually ut my first
Member
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/11/10 , edited 6/11/10
Username:Cutie_Devil
pic:

extras: sure something cute xD
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

Cutie_Devil wrote:

Username:Cutie_Devil
pic:

extras: sure something cute xD


Here you go hope you like it! <3
Member
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


Cutie_Devil wrote:

Username:Cutie_Devil
pic:

extras: sure something cute xD


Here you go hope you like it! <3


thank u so much i love it < 3

Posted 4/18/11
Username: JessxUruha
Text: Jae-Chan
Any Extras?: hearts only
Pic (in spoiler):


Posted 5/13/12
Username: insanegirlie
Text:i love nekos
Any Extras?:something cute but with some stuff from different pics
Pic (in spoiler):
You must be logged in to post.