First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply O.T.S CREW [♥]
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/29/10
Username: BabyLelo123 BabyLelo123 Didnt know if you wanted it hyperlinked or not... :DD
Nickname: Lelo-Chan
Birthday: August 20th 1994
Gender: SheMale!
Program: Photoshop Elements 6 CS3
Active?: Yesh!
Payment [Inivite Buds!]: Yupp!
Your Speacialty: Avatars and banners i think...i'll see what you think... xD
First Time Moderating?: Nope
If not, Groups: Boredom Center, Blue Luminosity
Examples:

Avatars


Banners
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Username: BabyLelo123 BabyLelo123 Didnt know if you wanted it hyperlinked or not... :DD
Nickname: Lelo-Chan
Birthday: August 20th 1994
Gender: SheMale!
Program: Photoshop Elements 6 CS3
Active?: Yesh!
Payment [Inivite Buds!]: Yupp!
Your Speacialty: Avatars and banners i think...i'll see what you think... xD
First Time Moderating?: Nope
If not, Groups: Boredom Center, Blue Luminosity
Examples:

Avatars


Banners


Your On The Scene.

39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

iBunniBabe wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

Username: BabyLelo123 BabyLelo123 Didnt know if you wanted it hyperlinked or not... :DD
Nickname: Lelo-Chan
Birthday: August 20th 1994
Gender: SheMale!
Program: Photoshop Elements 6 CS3
Active?: Yesh!
Payment [Inivite Buds!]: Yupp!
Your Speacialty: Avatars and banners i think...i'll see what you think... xD
First Time Moderating?: Nope
If not, Groups: Boredom Center, Blue Luminosity
Examples:

Avatars


Banners


Your On The Scene.



Awesome! Thanks for the compliment! xDD
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:

Username: BabyLelo123 BabyLelo123 Didnt know if you wanted it hyperlinked or not... :DD
Nickname: Lelo-Chan
Birthday: August 20th 1994
Gender: SheMale!
Program: Photoshop Elements 6 CS3
Active?: Yesh!
Payment [Inivite Buds!]: Yupp!
Your Speacialty: Avatars and banners i think...i'll see what you think... xD
First Time Moderating?: Nope
If not, Groups: Boredom Center, Blue Luminosity
Examples:

Avatars


Banners


Your On The Scene.



Awesome! Thanks for the compliment! xDD


Ur welcome!! (:

Oh yesh if u didnt make like a siggy or taken banner please make/request one
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.