First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make A Scene O.T.S [♥]
Posted 6/17/10
Username/Nickname: CrossMyHeart-HopeToDie / Cassie
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Text: Cassie
Payment [Invite Buddies]: yes all
Extras: anything
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/17/10
Username/Nickname: Yusei_13
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]: long and skinny
Text: Yusei Fudo
Payment [Invite Buddies]: Yes
Extras: surprise me
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:


or

Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

CrossMyHeart-HopeToDie wrote:

Username/Nickname: CrossMyHeart-HopeToDie / Cassie
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Text: Cassie
Payment [Invite Buddies]: yes all
Extras: anything
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:



Moderator
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:



Username/Nickname:KazumiGoesRawrr / / Kazumi
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]: Long&Skinnyy
Text: KazumiGoesRawrr.
Payment [Invite Buddies]: Yep:)
Extras:Make it Kawaii:3
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:




Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

CrossMyHeart-HopeToDie wrote:

Username/Nickname: CrossMyHeart-HopeToDie / Cassie
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Text: Cassie
Payment [Invite Buddies]: yes all
Extras: anything
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:




Hope ya' like it (:
Posted 6/20/10
Username/Nickname:
Kazumi / KazumiGoesRawrr
Aria / Aria-Chii

Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Long&Skinnyyy.

Text:
KazumiGoesRawrr.
Aria-Chii

Payment [Invite Buddies]:
Yepp

Extras: anything make it kawaii pweasee:33

Picture [IN SPOILERS]:
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:

Username/Nickname:
Kazumi / KazumiGoesRawrr
Aria / Aria-Chii

Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Long&Skinnyyy.

Text:
KazumiGoesRawrr.
Aria-Chii

Payment [Invite Buddies]:
Yepp

Extras: anything make it kawaii pweasee:33

Picture [IN SPOILERS]:



Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:

Username/Nickname:
Kazumi / KazumiGoesRawrr
Aria / Aria-Chii

Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Long&Skinnyyy.

Text:
KazumiGoesRawrr.
Aria-Chii

Payment [Invite Buddies]:
Yepp

Extras: anything make it kawaii pweasee:33

Picture [IN SPOILERS]:


Sorry, Hon it wont go into my program can u giv eme another pic. Or i can chose another pic. :I
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 6/28/10

iBunniBabe wrote:


KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:

Username/Nickname:
Kazumi / KazumiGoesRawrr
Aria / Aria-Chii

Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Long&Skinnyyy.

Text:
KazumiGoesRawrr.
Aria-Chii

Payment [Invite Buddies]:
Yepp

Extras: anything make it kawaii pweasee:33

Picture [IN SPOILERS]:


Sorry, Hon it wont go into my program can u giv eme another pic. Or i can chose another pic. :I


sorry for the late reply.
here. will this one work?

Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:


KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:

Username/Nickname:
Kazumi / KazumiGoesRawrr
Aria / Aria-Chii

Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:
Long&Skinnyyy.

Text:
KazumiGoesRawrr.
Aria-Chii

Payment [Invite Buddies]:
Yepp

Extras: anything make it kawaii pweasee:33

Picture [IN SPOILERS]:


Sorry, Hon it wont go into my program can u giv eme another pic. Or i can chose another pic. :I


sorry for the late reply.
here. will this one work?



Yeshh. Hon i dont liek rendering more liek i realy cant ! (:



Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 6/28/10




Sorry bout the Text Hon



I think this one is better. (:



P.S [THEY MAY LOOK BIGGER THEN ACTUALLY IS!]
Posted 6/29/10

iBunniBabe wrote:





Sorry bout the Text Hon



I think this one is better. (:



P.S [THEY MAY LOOK BIGGER THEN ACTUALLY IS!]

Um , im sorry but. . . >.<
can i request another picture?
Creator
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Zombie Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:





Sorry bout the Text Hon



I think this one is better. (:



P.S [THEY MAY LOOK BIGGER THEN ACTUALLY IS!]


Um , im sorry but. . . >.<
can i request another picture?


Sorry For late ness. (:
Sorry for the suckiness, i just woke up. -__-


Just lie to me && say it goood x] LOL. Jk.
Posted 7/1/10

iBunniBabe wrote:


KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:


iBunniBabe wrote:





Sorry bout the Text Hon



I think this one is better. (:



P.S [THEY MAY LOOK BIGGER THEN ACTUALLY IS!]


Um , im sorry but. . . >.<
can i request another picture?


Sorry For late ness. (:
Sorry for the suckiness, i just woke up. -__-


Just lie to me && say it goood x] LOL. Jk.

LOL,tyvm i love it.
and im sorry 4 putting you all thru this.
TYVM!!!! <3
Posted 7/1/10
Username/Nickname: KazumiGoesRawrr / Kazumi
Style[Long and skinny ECT.]:Looonggg&SKINNAYY,Bbyy!
Text:KazumiGoesRawrr.
Payment [Invite Buddies]:invited 5 buddies.
Extras:any
Picture [IN SPOILERS]:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.