First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply §Avatar Request§
Member
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:

Name~ coyi-chan
Username~ coyikuou
Mod requesting~ any
Text~ coyi-chan,what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Size (tall or thin, ect)~ tall and thin
Beams (Yes or no?)~ no
Extras?~ any that will suit the pic

Membership ID~


here u go sorry if its bad ><


it's alright thanks:D
Posted 6/11/10

coyikuou wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:

Name~ coyi-chan
Username~ coyikuou
Mod requesting~ any
Text~ coyi-chan,what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Size (tall or thin, ect)~ tall and thin
Beams (Yes or no?)~ no
Extras?~ any that will suit the pic

Membership ID~


here u go sorry if its bad ><


it's alright thanks:D


cuz there's not much to do in this picture DX
Member
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:

Name~ coyi-chan
Username~ coyikuou
Mod requesting~ any
Text~ coyi-chan,what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Size (tall or thin, ect)~ tall and thin
Beams (Yes or no?)~ no
Extras?~ any that will suit the pic

Membership ID~


here u go sorry if its bad ><


it's alright thanks:D


cuz there's not much to do in this picture DX


ohhh ic...it's alright^^....imma post it now^^
Member
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

coyikuou wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


coyikuou wrote:

Name~ coyi-chan
Username~ coyikuou
Mod requesting~ any
Text~ coyi-chan,what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
Size (tall or thin, ect)~ tall and thin
Beams (Yes or no?)~ no
Extras?~ any that will suit the pic

Membership ID~


here u go sorry if its bad ><


it's alright thanks:D


cuz there's not much to do in this picture DX


ohhh ic...it's alright^^....imma post it now^^


it says the avi is too wide or too tall><
Posted 6/11/10


sorry ill do it again for you ^^
Member
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:



sorry ill do it again for you ^^


ok thanks i'll wait^^
Posted 6/11/10
[


here you go sorry for the one before ><
Member
59421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over there!!;P
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:

[


here you go sorry for the one before ><


it's alright^^...thanks again...it's finally working...oh yea thanks for the change as well:D
Posted 6/11/10


here you go sorry for the one before ><


it's alright^^...thanks again...it's finally working...oh yea thanks for the change as well:D

im really sorry about the one bfore but im glad u like it ^^
Posted 6/12/10
Name~ Ayumi

Username~ Sexy_Ninja

Mod requesting~ QueenOfAnime

Text~
(C.C. Avii) Sexy_Ninja , Neko-chan "I love my smexii wolf~! He's mine. So back off~!!!"
(Lelouch Avii) Rilou_wolf, Wolf-kun "I love my sexy neko~!"

Size (tall or thin, ect)~ tall and thin

Beams (Yes or no?)~ yes

Extras?~ its up 2 you

Picture(In spoiler please)~ Can i Have 2 seperate aviis


Membership ID~
Posted 6/12/10


Posted 6/12/10 , edited 6/12/10


here u go hope u like it i made two version and sorry if its not good >< but i tried

Posted 6/13/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:



here u go hope u like it i made two version and sorry if its not good >< but i tried



its alright i like it.
Posted 6/13/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:



here u go hope u like it i made two version and sorry if its not good >< but i tried



its alright i like it.


ok glad u like it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.