WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Modertor Sign Up~
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 6/5/10
Name: <put any name you want>
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can>
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group>
What do you know about case closed:
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever:
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc>
Can you do membership card for this group:
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 6/27/10
Name: charunetra
Invite: i don't know how to show it but i did invite..at least one of them are memeber (blue_moon- )
Upload: most of the pictures right now is uploaded by me
What do you know about case closed: i know the afther going to out with Ran Mouri Kudou Shinichi is turn to child ak Edogawa Conan..becuase it's dangerus to tell anyone that Edogawa is Kudou he is playing a child roll as long he find info of guys who did that to him..Truth knows about Edogawa being Kudou Dr. Agase, Haibara Ai knows as Sherry, Hattori Heiji who find out that by himself and Eisuke.

Kudou Shinichi is extrmly good at solveing things and he is know as modern Sherlock Holms also Detective of the East as Hattori Heiji is Detective of the West..He is also good with scooker but when it comes to girls he is quite stupit.His mother was actress and his father is famuse mystris writter.

Edogawa Conan is strong in sccoker..Also becuase he is child he can't use all his power..Dr. Agase have made him thing he can use when he need them.Power up sneakers, tie what can make anybody voice, skateboard whats work by sunlight,

Mouri Rachel knows as Ran Mouri as well..She is strong in karate and she loves Kudou Shinichi..She doesn't understand that he is in love with him and Kudou is love with her as well.Her best friend is Sonoko Suzuki who is really rich and loves to flirt with guys

Hattori Heiji is almost as smart as Kudou Shinichi and also he is stupit when it comes to girls..He is not strong in sccoker but he knows how to work with sword also he is good when it come to cloths style..When he doesn't work with something he holds his hat in back but when he solves something he put his hat as normal ppls to.He also make smile when when he gets the all thing in right order.

Haibara Ai knows as Sherry..Her real name is Shiho Miyano.She was working under that Black organization but she didn't stand that they kill her sister(Gin shot her) so she try to kill herself by takeing the same drug that Kudou had..She also turn into kid..and she end up in Dr.Agase place.She is strong with computers and she is also strong with solveing things

Kaitou Kid whos is thif but he alweys give back all the things he have taken..He true name is Kuroba Kaito and he is also only 17 years old..His father was killd 8 year ago in magic show and he was killd because he was Phathome Thife..Katou Kid name was come from 1412 but the numer was readed as KID.
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: uploading pictures(what i'm already doing) and make group profile more intresting
What can you do: work with pictures and profile..i know where i can get new pictures and i know quite a loy of artists
Can you do membership card for this group: no..sorry
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

charunetra wrote:

Name: charunetra
Invite: i don't know how to show it but i did invite..at least one of them are memeber (blue_moon- )
Upload: most of the pictures right now is uploaded by me
What do you know about case closed: i know the afther going to out with Ran Mouri Kudou Shinichi is turn to child ak Edogawa Conan..becuase it's dangerus to tell anyone that Edogawa is Kudou he is playing a child roll as long he find info of guys who did that to him..Truth knows about Edogawa being Kudou Dr. Agase, Haibara Ai knows as Sherry, Hattori Heiji who find out that by himself and Eisuke.

Kudou Shinichi is extrmly good at solveing things and he is know as modern Sherlock Holms also Detective of the East as Hattori Heiji is Detective of the West..He is also good with scooker but when it comes to girls he is quite stupit.His mother was actress and his father is famuse mystris writter.

Edogawa Conan is strong in sccoker..Also becuase he is child he can't use all his power..Dr. Agase have made him thing he can use when he need them.Power up sneakers, tie what can make anybody voice, skateboard whats work by sunlight,

Mouri Rachel knows as Ran Mouri as well..She is strong in karate and she loves Kudou Shinichi..She doesn't understand that he is in love with him and Kudou is love with her as well.Her best friend is Sonoko Suzuki who is really rich and loves to flirt with guys

Hattori Heiji is almost as smart as Kudou Shinichi and also he is stupit when it comes to girls..He is not strong in sccoker but he knows how to work with sword also he is good when it come to cloths style..When he doesn't work with something he holds his hat in back but when he solves something he put his hat as normal ppls to.He also make smile when when he gets the all thing in right order.

Haibara Ai knows as Sherry..Her real name is Shiho Miyano.She was working under that Black organization but she didn't stand that they kill her sister(Gin shot her) so she try to kill herself by takeing the same drug that Kudou had..She also turn into kid..and she end up in Dr.Agase place.She is strong with computers and she is also strong with solveing things

Kaitou Kid whos is thif but he alweys give back all the things he have taken..He true name is Kuroba Kaito and he is also only 17 years old..His father was killd 8 year ago in magic show and he was killd because he was Phathome Thife..Katou Kid name was come from 1412 but the numer was readed as KID.
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: uploading pictures(what i'm already doing) and make group profile more intresting
What can you do: work with pictures and profile..i know where i can get new pictures and i know quite a loy of artists
Can you do membership card for this group: no..sorry





ACCEPTED
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

i'm gona start working with the group profile tomorrow..then i can think what i put in there if you are okey with it
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
yea ok ^^
`Detective Conan Lover;
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
Name: <put any name you want> Yuki-kyo-kira (Yuki/Togi)
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can> Did!
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group> Will do!
What do you know about case closed: I have read up to the 34th volume and have watched the Jack the Ripper movie of Case Closed (ithink it's the 6th Movie). I plan on watching the anime and the other movies!
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: I can find links for the Anime or Manga! I am also good at finding Pictures!
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc> I love making games! I am ok at making Banners.
Can you do membership card for this group: I can, but IDK if everyone will like them!
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Name: <put any name you want> Yuki-kyo-kira (Yuki/Togi)
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can> Did!
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group> Will do!
What do you know about case closed: I have read up to the 34th volume and have watched the Jack the Ripper movie of Case Closed (ithink it's the 6th Movie). I plan on watching the anime and the other movies!
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: I can find links for the Anime or Manga! I am also good at finding Pictures!
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc> I love making games! I am ok at making Banners.
Can you do membership card for this group: I can, but IDK if everyone will like them!


i don't want to sound mean but beafor you upload look if that picture is already uploaded or not
`Detective Conan Lover;
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

charunetra wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Name: <put any name you want> Yuki-kyo-kira (Yuki/Togi)
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can> Did!
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group> Will do!
What do you know about case closed: I have read up to the 34th volume and have watched the Jack the Ripper movie of Case Closed (ithink it's the 6th Movie). I plan on watching the anime and the other movies!
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: I can find links for the Anime or Manga! I am also good at finding Pictures!
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc> I love making games! I am ok at making Banners.
Can you do membership card for this group: I can, but IDK if everyone will like them!


i don't want to sound mean but beafor you upload look if that picture is already uploaded or not


I did! Here is some proof!

Buddies:

Pics:
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 8/22/10
Name: Aki Endoh Miharu Li

Invite:


Upload:



What do you know about case closed:

Okay, I know too much to list so I'll just say:
-Watched 13 Movies (waiting for 14th to be subbed)
-Watched ALL specials & ovas
-caught up in manga (ALL current 700 chapters!)
-about 2/5 of the way through the anime (on episode 230-something)

AND I KNOW A SITE THAT HAS (NEARLY) EVERY EPISODE!! I have knowledge of CC/DC related sites too!
(www.detectiveconan.ws)

What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: Everything I can!!!!!!!

What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc>: Games! Pictures! Edit Profiles (for the group) and what not

Can you do membership card for this group: Sorry, no
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Name: <put any name you want> Yuki-kyo-kira (Yuki/Togi)
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can> Did!
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group> Will do!
What do you know about case closed: I have read up to the 34th volume and have watched the Jack the Ripper movie of Case Closed (ithink it's the 6th Movie). I plan on watching the anime and the other movies!
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: I can find links for the Anime or Manga! I am also good at finding Pictures!
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc> I love making games! I am ok at making Banners.
Can you do membership card for this group: I can, but IDK if everyone will like them!


i don't want to sound mean but beafor you upload look if that picture is already uploaded or not


I did! Here is some proof!

Buddies:

Pics:


i mean i can tell you have already upload some pictures what hvae been uploaded beafore..i meant that
`Detective Conan Lover;
47231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/22/10


I double check and found only one double of the pics I uploaded so I uploaded one I knew wasn't there!
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Name: <put any name you want> Yuki-kyo-kira (Yuki/Togi)
Invite: <invite 10 buddies to this group, show proof if you can> Did!
Upload: <Upload 10 pictures to this group> Will do!
What do you know about case closed: I have read up to the 34th volume and have watched the Jack the Ripper movie of Case Closed (ithink it's the 6th Movie). I plan on watching the anime and the other movies!
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: I can find links for the Anime or Manga! I am also good at finding Pictures!
What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc> I love making games! I am ok at making Banners.
Can you do membership card for this group: I can, but IDK if everyone will like them!


ACCEPTED

Plwease start working now =]
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

hunyangel95 wrote:

Name: Aki Endoh Miharu Li

Invite:


Upload:



What do you know about case closed:

Okay, I know too much to list so I'll just say:
-Watched 13 Movies (waiting for 14th to be subbed)
-Watched ALL specials & ovas
-caught up in manga (ALL current 700 chapters!)
-about 2/5 of the way through the anime (on episode 230-something)

AND I KNOW A SITE THAT HAS (NEARLY) EVERY EPISODE!! I have knowledge of CC/DC related sites too!
(www.detectiveconan.ws)

What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: Everything I can!!!!!!!

What can you do: <banner, picture, games, etc>: Games! Pictures! Edit Profiles (for the group) and what not

Can you do membership card for this group: Sorry, no



ACCEPTED

Plwease start working now =]
`Detective Conan Lover;
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Air
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Name: Feather
Invite: I dont have friends yet because i just made this account, i will when i add people :D
Upload: i will right now, hold on
What do you know about case closed: ALOT
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: Inivite people?
What can you do: Yes
Can you do membership card for this group: i will think about it
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

-Feather wrote:

Name: Feather
Invite: I dont have friends yet because i just made this account, i will when i add people :D
Upload: i will right now, hold on
What do you know about case closed: ALOT
What are you going to do to make this group the best group ever: Inivite people?
What can you do: Yes
Can you do membership card for this group: i will think about it


Accepted.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.